Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    Is this the only tenclub seats available for MSG?!? 
    No way….
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,204
    pdalowsky said:
    Surely to god they have to add a GA only option. Id be mortified to get seats. 
    Honestly thinking about taking my chances on general sale
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    SM187650 said:
    If you just want to be in the building what is the best choice here?? Select both options? 

That's what I would do. If you're okay being in the way back of the venue, being in the back of GA should be fine, too.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,204
    just managed to register for the pre sale for two tickets in the pit at Manchester, £323! credit card charged £1 notified on the 21st Feb if I've been successful, fingers most definitely crossed. 
    How did you register for pit ? I'm only getting a GA/seats option
  • Options
    Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 166
    pdalowsky said:
    Surely to god they have to add a GA only option. Id be mortified to get seats. 
    Honestly thinking about taking my chances on general sale
    You'll get in with £50 cash half way through Richard Ashcroft. No way is this selling out.
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,390
    edited February 13
    Has anyone successfully requested tickets thru the US link yet? I got all the way to the end. Then as soon as I entered my card info and hit submit, I got the "request too long" error. Now that's all I get for the last 25 minutes. 
    I just submitted for Philly no issues
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited February 13
    mpedone said:
    SM187650 said:
    If you just want to be in the building what is the best choice here?? Select both options? 

That's what I would do. If you're okay being in the way back of the venue, being in the back of GA should be fine, too.
    Ok, but GA is the priority over seats when they are doing the lottery?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Getting rid of priority for the lotto because it was too complicated for some is one of the dumbest lotto decisions I have seen them make. 

Open photo
    Sounds like an excuse so they don't have to deal with any potential issues.  Pretty crappy. 
  • Options
    mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 154
    Anyone else not receive an email confirmation after submitting the ticket request on Ticketmaster?
    i haven’t received anything for vancouver….
    I got mine. Check your junk
    god bless you it was there. good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 649
    Just got my email for the Fenway shows.

Don’t forget to register for the general tickets for second opportunity!

damn I wish I could go to more than two this year!
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,023
    edited February 13
    London , Berlin x2 , Barcelona x 2 submitted , last time im doing something this big , that was expensive!!!

only received the confirmation for london , not berlin and barcelona. anyone else?
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,275
    Holy shit. All the premiums that just dropped for Indy. It's like they took every ticket anyone returned and made them premium.
  • Options
    Has anyone successfully requested tickets thru the US link yet? I got all the way to the end. Then as soon as I entered my card info and hit submit, I got the "request too long" error. Now that's all I get for the last 25 minutes. 
    I just submitted for Philly no issues

Yes, did Philly and Baltimore, went right through, got the email confirmation
  • Options
    Random question of the day... Has anyone ever used a ticketmaster gift card for these presales? Sitting on a large one but don't see the option at checkout.  
    That is not an option for ticketstoday/ ten club presale.

I tried to go that route for a previous sale as well. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    Pricing is fine to me. When you see what other big acts are charging, PJ is about 30-50% less.

My complaint is the seating availability. So basically all those empty sections at MSG are going to be PJ Premium at $1k each?

I think they took away priority because they put all shows on the same request window. Would have been nice to prioritize per leg in the US.
    Agreed. Arena/stadium shows are just bonkers now. This is more than fair.
  • Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    I guess the Cleveland shows are going to be announced tomorrow.....
    I mean. Seriously. Last time they were here was 2010. 14 years?!?! It’s CLEVELAND goodness sake. Maybe we need to start a thread. This is getting ridiculous. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    Bunting10 said:
    Just got my email for the Fenway shows.

Don’t forget to register for the general tickets for second opportunity!

damn I wish I could go to more than two this year!
    I think they mean a second opportunity to get tix for Fenway. If you don't luck out with the presale, then you go for general sale. BUT you have to register for that first
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    cbeiting said:
    $175/each for Chicago. PJ is now priced themselves out of my willingness to pay.... 
    $175 is NOT bad especially for pit tickets. Have you seen what other bands are charging these days? A pit ticket is easily $500+ a ticket for bands that are on the same level as PJ. Everything has gone up in price. Fuel, airfare, etc. 
  • Options
    hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    Not sure if I should try my luck to get standing tickets inn general sale for barcelona..  seeing that it will be as the same system as ty ty.. you need to register to maaaaybe have the option to maaaybe get tickets.. that and the prices..
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 486
    dani11 said:
    This is for Berlin - I thought it was all either GA or unreserved seating (so just have to go early if you want standing, which I do)

So is the 'PK2 seating' the whole blue area, so basically reserved seats, then GA standing at the front? Just to confirm

No you‘ll probably have allocated seats or at least blocks.
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 23
    It´s my first time doing the 10 club presale. I read in the forum that this presale does not mean I am getting a good seat at all, I can get actually a pretty bad one. Is this true? I am in europe. When is the general sale starting? 
  • Options
    Y’all think this is just a warm up tour? Are we gonna see 2025 26 27 dates? 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    IlianDL7IlianDL7 Belgium Posts: 23
    I entered for Berlin 2x and Barcelona 2x. Should I enter the pre-sale registration for Ticketmaster as well?

Werchter '14
    Werchter '18
    Werchter '22
    Budapest '22
    Amsterdam N2 '22
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    It will be 13 years this May since they’ve been to Columbus. Long overdue 
    My first PJ show. I can’t believe they haven’t been back since. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    drummer1 said:
    2027 would give me time to save up for the tickets!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    drummer1 said:
    oh my god
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BE257117BE257117 Posts: 43
    So there is no longer any incentive to try prioritize shows/sections and you can just blindly sign up for any/all shows and have a chance for hitting every single one? So dumb.
  • Options
    danofun said:
    As I stated in the 2023 thread, “…Then a broader, election year, swing state tour in September/October 2024 to promote the new album and get out the vote. FL, GA, NC, PA, OH, MI, WI, MT, NV, AZ”
    Oh this makes sense to me. I’ll ignore the indoctrination if they’ll just play OH 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,644
    Request submitted...now we wait.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,343
    so if i need 4 tickets to wrigley, am i better suited to try general sale? since you can only get two 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
This discussion has been closed.