Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,552
    I got through, put in my requests, it said, "Request recieved, we will send you an email."  The email says, "Your previous request has been removed". 

WTF. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    edited February 13
    They're going to seat people behind the stage at Fenway and call that P1? Is that what I'm seeing?

EDIT: Weird. It was what I was seeing, but now the map has changed. Whew!
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,576
    Random question of the day... Has anyone ever used a ticketmaster gift card for these presales? Sitting on a large one but don't see the option at checkout.  
    Presale won't give you the option - my educated guess is that you're technically ordering tickets from Ten Club. Ticketmaster just happens to be the platform you're placing the order through.

Public onsale, however, you should be good to go.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2,

• Options
    O-WO-W Posts: 54
    So, I'm trying to figure this out.  If I select the "GA Pit or Reserved P1", will I not know what I have until day of the show?  (As opposed to selecting "Reserved P1").  My wife would rather be in seats, which is fine with me - I just want to be in the building.  Does the quality of the 'Reserved P1' vary only with 10C seniority, or will the different tiers be batched together?

• Options
    Kwieneke said:
    so if i need 4 tickets to wrigley, am i better suited to try general sale? since you can only get two 
    If you want the 2 together, then probably.  If you dont mind being apart, you can prob see if you get the 2 through the fanclub, then general for the other. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    dani11dani11 uk Posts: 42
    Hmmm I only want standing...I can't bring myself to enter for tickets that could potentially be seats - and not just seated, but bad seats. I'll probably try the general sale
  • Options
    O-W said:
    So, I'm trying to figure this out.  If I select the "GA Pit or Reserved P1", will I not know what I have until day of the show?  (As opposed to selecting "Reserved P1").  My wife would rather be in seats, which is fine with me - I just want to be in the building.  Does the quality of the 'Reserved P1' vary only with 10C seniority, or will the different tiers be batched together?

No, you'll know early on where your tickets are
  • Options
    dani11 said:
    Hmmm I only want standing...I can't bring myself to enter for tickets that could potentially be seats - and not just seated, but bad seats. I'll probably try the general sale
    GA won't be available in the general sale though 
  • Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 374
    MSG got hosed with the availability for ten club seats. Wtf?!should be the entire lower bowl. Fucking greedy ass Ticketmaster 
  • Options
    bockcwbockcw Posts: 12
    echoing what some others have said---I miss the days where you could select Pit or bust.  The Wrigley P1 options are terrible-----if I can't get in the pit I dont want to go.

Ok enough of my griping.....life could be worse---we could have no new music!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 719
    So select both choices if you just want to be in the building? 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    PJNB said:
    Getting rid of priority for the lotto because it was too complicated for some is one of the dumbest lotto decisions I have seen them make. 

Open photo

Bloody hell.  Hurts those of us who can actually read and follow instructions.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    ok, so here is what happened to me. 

I put in my first request, hit submit, and got some timeout error.  (never got a "Request Received" email.)
    I could not get back to that spot, so I had to start a new request. 
    Did that, submitted.  That went through. 
    Got an email that my original request was cancelled. 

After the site calmed down I was able to find "my requests" and I see mine is in there, along with the original cancel, which cancelled automatically when I submitted it the 2nd time.  

Did anyone get the "request received" emails?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Aurel37Aurel37 Posts: 6
    Do you know if there's a way to know the price for Berlin?
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 195
    anyone else pick up on the stage diagram being a little different this tour? also there is already a PJ premium ticketmaster page up for fenway. im torn, i like that they are being up front with what sections are available this time around, but man there are a lot of greyed out good spots that are gonna end up in these premium sales
  • Options
    mpedone said:
    As someone with a 700K number, is it even worth it to put in for Fenway? My seats will likely be pretty bad so it’s prob just better to wait for F2F right?

I would still go for it. A) you'll have tickets. B ) Most seats at Fenway are terrible anyway. C) in 2016 and 2018 there was no GA, but there was a "lottery within the lottery" for higher member numbers, reserving rows 1, 2, 9, and 10 on the field for them. I'm a 540XXX, and I had row 2 for night 2 in 2018. D) Supposedly, 10C seats are better than general public seats. Not sure if that's true anymore, or if there's even any actual agreement about what that means in arenas let alone weirdly-shaped venues like Fenway.

All in all, I would take my chances on the lottery, then look to upgrade if needed.
    Good to know! Thanks a lot for the reply!
  • Options
    And does anyone have the link for "my requests" page?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,258
    Boom! Just scored Sec B Row M for face! Front row center behind the pit.

• Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 282
    Aurel37 said:
    Do you know if there's a way to know the price for Berlin?
    I believe its €175
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,323
    Can someone please post the details about the 10C ticket sale? I can't log in to view.

"They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    I keep trying to order tickets for Tottenham stadium, keeps canceling my order two minutes after, anyone else getting this or know why?
  • Options
    As someone with a 700K number, is it even worth it to put in for Fenway? My seats will likely be pretty bad so it’s prob just better to wait for F2F right?
    I guess it's relative to what kind of seat person you are.  In 2018 I used the Verified Fan for Seattle T-mobile Park stadium I ended up in 119 about halfway up on the aisle.  Some people will say that's too far back.  I thought it was just fine.  Yes you are far, it's a baseball field!  Assuming 10c gets you a little better then that since those were Verified Fan seats if you wanted a reference point to look at that.

Fenway is 10k less capacity and has smaller dimensions so you would be closer then that is my guess. 

good to know! Thank you!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Open photo

This is pretty offensive to the intelligence of 10Cs fanbase too. 

What caused too much confusion was Ticketstoday fucking the lotto up repeatedly and nothing to do with 10C members complaining about the system.
    Haha. What was confusing about it?
    Seemed to be very, very clear.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    O-WO-W Posts: 54
    O-W said:

No, you'll know early on where your tickets are
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,660

Fan to Fan or standard admission?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    PJNB said:
    Getting rid of priority for the lotto because it was too complicated for some is one of the dumbest lotto decisions I have seen them make. 

Open photo

Bloody hell.  Hurts those of us who can actually read and follow instructions.
    For reals. Seems like it'll be random lottery for individual shows this time around.

At least F2F can help people buy or unload tickets if they only get 1 of 2 shows in a specific city.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,347
    Is this the only tenclub seats available for MSG?!? 
    Looks like a hell of a lot more than 10% going to be "PJ Premium"

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,918
    JT167846 said:
    Anyone see pricing and seat info for Auckland? 

That's for 2 tix. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,258

Fan to Fan or standard admission?
    Not sure. Had em both checked, but wasn't about to waste a second.

• Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 580
    If we select both pit and seats for one show , you will only get one of those choices right?
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
This discussion has been closed.