Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    Getting rid of priority for the lotto because it was too complicated for some is one of the dumbest lotto decisions I have seen them make. 

Open photo
  • Options
    jeffsjeffs Posts: 1
    If anyone has an extra Indy ticket available,  I'm highly interested.  I figured since it was a reschedule, there wouldn't be any up for sale thru 10C

Thanks
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 166
    edited February 13
    omcollins said:
    So you can't select to ballot for GA only for London or Manchester?  What if you only want GA, and you end up with seated?  For 160 f*cking quid?
    Yeah - they will sucker in the 10 club to fill out those horrible blue back seats.

I think I might sit this one out, crap venue, crap support, £300 all in for a day out..

Post edited by Tjm007 on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Getting rid of priority for the lotto because it was too complicated for some is one of the dumbest lotto decisions I have seen them make. 

Open photo
    Agreed
  • Options
    US presale not loading for me. Can someone please post a Fenway seating pricing screenshot? 
    April 29, 2003 Pepsi Arena, Albany                            September 15, 2005 Bell Center, Montreal       May 16, 2006 Meadows, Hartford

June 28, 2008  Comcast Center, Mansfield               October 25, 2013 XL Center, Hartford               August 5, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston

August 7, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston                         September 2, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston        September 4, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston

"If I had known then, what I know now."                      "There's an upside of down." 
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Berlin is an outdoor amphitheatre? Was that the place with all GA or was that another place?
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,086
    Apparently we overloaded the US presale link/site. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,204
    So for UK shows can't select GA only is that correct?
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    So Fan to Fan exchange is a guaranteed way to transfer any tickets I can't use ?
  • Options
    abzmikeabzmike Posts: 26
    Request in and confirmed for Dublin... Gold Circle 177Euro each...
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    edited February 13
    omcollins said:
    So you can't select to ballot for GA only for London or Manchester?  What if you only want GA, and you end up with seated?  For 160 f*cking quid?
    The options I saw on the TM website were for GA or Front Standing (pit) - both were same price. Didn't see anything about seats

EDIT: so I can't read properly. The first option was for Front Standing (pit) OR reserved seats. Not much of a difference there then! I will be seriously fucked off if it ends up being seats
    Post edited by LostDog_72 on
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,086
    Vedd Hedd said:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Thats what I'm getting too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    Just so everyone knows with no priority this complete breaks the lotto imo. 

Weighting your shows helped stop people from gaming the system. Now I can have 20 of my friends put in for shows that they are not going to and I am and if they win its no loss for them with the shows they are trying for. 

I am trying not to be too negative here but what the fuck are they thinking. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    US presale not loading for me. Can someone please post a Fenway seating pricing screenshot? 
    $175 for all seats
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,415
    PJNB said:

Open photo
    Woof
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    I knew the dates would be accurate, but I was hoping for a miracle (both on the Boston dates and the venue). Might have to skip night 2 at Fenway entirely. Baltimore on a Thursday in September is pretty much a no-go. We might try to hit up Wrigley, but even that's iffy. Again, knew all of this was possible, but seeing it confirmed sends it home.

Silver lining: my wallet will be happy.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,644
    kilteragh said:
    €177 for 10 Club PreSale Golden Circle in Dublin  :open_mouth:
    $190 USD... I think this tour is going to be my swan song for traveling to shows. 

I can't keep justifying this. 
  • Options
    I didn’t see any information on if GA will be a priority over Reserved if u select both. 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    PJNB said:

Open photo
    Yeah, this is rough for those of us only going to a local show. I'll be pretty bummed if I miss 10C tix and have to see all the "I went 11 for 12!" posts.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,644
    mpedone said:
    I knew the dates would be accurate, but I was hoping for a miracle (both on the Boston dates and the venue). Might have to skip night 2 at Fenway entirely. Baltimore on a Thursday in September is pretty much a no-go. We might try to hit up Wrigley, but even that's iffy. Again, knew all of this was possible, but seeing it confirmed sends it home.

Silver lining: my wallet will be happy.
    If I lived more than 20 minutes from Fenway I wouldn't even consider both nights considering when they fall. 
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 486
    PJNB said:
    Just so everyone knows with no priority this complete breaks the lotto imo. 

Weighting your shows helped stop people from gaming the system. Now I can have 20 of my friends put in for shows that they are not going to and I am and if they win its no loss for them with the shows they are trying for. 

I am trying not to be too negative here but what the fuck are they thinking. 
    But you risk to have 20 tickets for the same show. But since you are now able to resell…

BTW: Berlin does NOT look like GA.
  • Options
    songasonga Posts: 26
    MSG ticket locations are quite limited this time around.  Floor, opposite end of arena from the stage, and 200s.
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    So Fan to Fan exchange is a guaranteed way to transfer any tickets I can't use ?
    It is not "guaranteed".. you list them and most likely they sell.. but if they are not great tickets it is possible no one buys them.
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069
    Is this the only tenclub seats available for MSG?!? 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    kilteraghkilteragh Ireland Posts: 13
    kilteragh said:
    €177 for 10 Club PreSale Golden Circle in Dublin  :open_mouth:
    $190 USD... I think this tour is going to be my swan song for traveling to shows. 

I can't keep justifying this. 
    I'm in Ireland and hoping to stay with inlaws who live 30 mins away from the venue by train. They don't know yet haha.

I may be keeping the cost of the tickets to myself either way!
  • Options
    cbeitingcbeiting Posts: 78
    $175/each for Chicago. PJ is now priced themselves out of my willingness to pay.... 
    Member since 1996...
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,594
    These are the most expensive PJ tickets Ive ever seen! They're like reseller prices and twice the cost from the 2022 shows! £150 per ticket is insane. I've pre registered anyway but still....
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    Anyone else not receive an email confirmation after submitting the ticket request on Ticketmaster?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Tjm007 said:
    omcollins said:
    Yeah - they will sucker in the 10 club to fill out those horrible blue back seats.

I think I might sit this one out, crap venue, crap support, £300 all in for a day out..

So.... does Richard Ashcroft play Verve songs solo? Or am I not such a Lucky Man?

Given the fan club tickets assigned me literally the worst seats in the arena for one of the Chicago shows, I am not going to roll the dice on getting such sweet, sweet tickets for a 62,000 seat stadium. 
This discussion has been closed.