Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Sgil10Sgil10 Scotland Posts: 1
    These are the most expensive PJ tickets Ive ever seen! They're like reseller prices and twice the cost from the 2022 shows! £150 per ticket is insane. I've pre registered anyway but still....
    registered myself for manchester but honestly not sure if ill go. need to think bout it. crazy prices
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,838
    kaw753 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    omcollins said:
    So you can't select to ballot for GA only for London or Manchester?  What if you only want GA, and you end up with seated?  For 160 f*cking quid?
    Yeah - they will sucker in the 10 club to fill out those horrible blue back seats.

I think I might sit this one out, crap venue, crap support, £300 all in for a day out..

So.... does Richard Ashcroft play Verve songs solo? Or am I not such a Lucky Man?

Given the fan club tickets assigned me literally the worst seats in the arena for one of the Chicago shows, I am not going to roll the dice on getting such sweet, sweet tickets for a 62,000 seat stadium. 
    yes he does, and hes pretty damn good too
  • Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    Anyone else not receive an email confirmation after submitting the ticket request on Ticketmaster?

Not yet

Also, do we know how high the 10C Member numbers are up to these days?
  • Options
    Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 166
    kaw753 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    omcollins said:
    So you can't select to ballot for GA only for London or Manchester?  What if you only want GA, and you end up with seated?  For 160 f*cking quid?
    Yeah - they will sucker in the 10 club to fill out those horrible blue back seats.

I think I might sit this one out, crap venue, crap support, £300 all in for a day out..

So.... does Richard Ashcroft play Verve songs solo? Or am I not such a Lucky Man?

Given the fan club tickets assigned me literally the worst seats in the arena for one of the Chicago shows, I am not going to roll the dice on getting such sweet, sweet tickets for a 62,000 seat stadium. 
    Wonder how many 10 Club fans will get in the purple zone and how many of the tickets for that area will end up on StubHub...?

Ach well - it was fun whilst it lasted.

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,329
    Question- I was planning on attending the Vancouver shows but the instructions state you must have a valid bank account or debit card within the country of the event in order to sell through F2F. I live in the US and don’t have a Canadian bank account/debit card. Last time around when I went to Ottawa, TM ended up paying me for my F2F shows by physical check several months after the show. Now it sounds like that is no longer the case. Anyone have any thoughts/advice on this? Is there any web-based platform I can use to get paid for tickets I sell in Canada without having a Canadian bank account (PayPal, etc.)? Thanks all!
  • Options
    Two nights in your home town, and you’re (a) playing an arena so tickets will be hard to get, and (b) playing on a Tuesday and Thursday. I know scheduling is hard, but I’d much rather they’d tacked these onto the start of the fall leg and done them at the ballpark.
  • Options
    mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 154
    Anyone else not receive an email confirmation after submitting the ticket request on Ticketmaster?
    i haven’t received anything for vancouver….
  • Options
    severinlseverinl Posts: 21
    This whole "No GA only" for Barcelona makes me think I'll take my chances with the Standard Sale... I don't wanna be stuck with nosebleeds... 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    Open photo

This is pretty offensive to the intelligence of 10Cs fanbase too. 

What caused too much confusion was Ticketstoday fucking the lotto up repeatedly and nothing to do with 10C members complaining about the system.
  • Options
    Pricing is fine to me. When you see what other big acts are charging, PJ is about 30-50% less.

My complaint is the seating availability. So basically all those empty sections at MSG are going to be PJ Premium at $1k each?

I think they took away priority because they put all shows on the same request window. Would have been nice to prioritize per leg in the US.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    I got mine. Check your junk
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 304
    jlindgren2 said:

Not yet

Also, do we know how high the 10C Member numbers are up to these days?
    Got my request receipt just now.  I think it's up to 75XXXX, someone posted around page 265 or so?
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    mpedone said:
    I knew the dates would be accurate, but I was hoping for a miracle (both on the Boston dates and the venue). Might have to skip night 2 at Fenway entirely. Baltimore on a Thursday in September is pretty much a no-go. We might try to hit up Wrigley, but even that's iffy. Again, knew all of this was possible, but seeing it confirmed sends it home.

Silver lining: my wallet will be happy.
    If I lived more than 20 minutes from Fenway I wouldn't even consider both nights considering when they fall. 

We're about an hour. In 2018, we rented a room up in Brookline, about a mile from Fenway and spent a few days in the city. Doesn't work this time, as our life is a bit different. It doesn't help that I detest shows at Fenway.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    just managed to register for the pre sale for two tickets in the pit at Manchester, £323! credit card charged £1 notified on the 21st Feb if I've been successful, fingers most definitely crossed. 
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,644
    steven87 said:
    Question- I was planning on attending the Vancouver shows but the instructions state you must have a valid bank account or debit card within the country of the event in order to sell through F2F. I live in the US and don’t have a Canadian bank account/debit card. Last time around when I went to Ottawa, TM ended up paying me for my F2F shows by physical check several months after the show. Now it sounds like that is no longer the case. Anyone have any thoughts/advice on this? Is there any web-based platform I can use to get paid for tickets I sell in Canada without having a Canadian bank account (PayPal, etc.)? Thanks all!
    Ugh. 

I had a Tool ticket for Dublin in 2022 that I had to sell, and same deal... I couldn't resell it through ticketmaster without an Irish bank account. 

This is going to be an even bigger shit show than usual. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Open photo

This is pretty offensive to the intelligence of 10Cs fanbase too. 

What caused too much confusion was Ticketstoday fucking the lotto up repeatedly and nothing to do with 10C members complaining about the system.
    Reasons to pay the 10 Club membership fee are now pretty low (zero).
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 255
    Just got mine through, but it took a while… 
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    dani11dani11 uk Posts: 42
    edited February 13
    This is for Berlin - I thought it was all either GA or unreserved seating (so just have to go early if you want standing, which I do)

So is the 'PK2 seating' the whole blue area, so basically reserved seats, then GA standing at the front? Just to confirm

• Options
    abzmikeabzmike Posts: 26
    pdalowsky said:
    kaw753 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    omcollins said:

Saw him with the Stones a few years ago - he was excellent.
  • Options
    djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 225
    Was hoping to get a little feedback/thoughts on something amidst this chaos. I'm planning on going to the Portland show and taking my 8 year old son to his first show. We've talked about this for a few months, ever since the dates leaked and I gauged his interest on GA vs Seated. He was thinking he'd probably not want to deal with GA since it would mean getting there super early, waiting in lines, on top of being in a sea of adults he might not be able to see over. So I've been thinking we'd just put in for seats to avoid that. But now I'm second guessing myself after having looked at the Portland options. 2 seated tiers plus 1 GA pit. I'd hate for us to get shut out completely. I'm now wondering if I should risk getting GA and having to navigate that with him. Anyone have any thoughts on that or have had experience seeing PJ with your younger kids? It would be such a cool, full circle moment, as I remember my dad took me out of school and drove me up to Seattle in 96 so we could see them for the first time. I have a 412XXX number, if that helps.
  • Options
    I got mine. Check your junk
    Got mine as well
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,838
    Surely to god they have to add a GA only option. Id be mortified to get seats. 
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786

Okay cool. I expected an immediate email. I'd hate to think I'm entered in the presale and not be. But there's nothing on my ticketmaster or tenclub profile suggesting I entered, but I did get a receipt number after submitting. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    edited February 13
    kaw753 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    omcollins said:

I doubt there will be 62,000 there. So with these 10C pre-sales, you might end up in the purple bit, or you could just as easily end up in block 323

Post edited by LostDog_72 on
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,275
    Has anyone successfully requested tickets thru the US link yet? I got all the way to the end. Then as soon as I entered my card info and hit submit, I got the "request too long" error. Now that's all I get for the last 25 minutes. 
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    pdalowsky said:
    kaw753 said:
    Tjm007 said:
    omcollins said:

They might be getting me for the Dublin show with the gold circle tickets and Richard Ashcroft. Damn you, Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    Okay cool. I expected an immediate email. I'd hate to think I'm entered in the presale and not be. But there's nothing on my ticketmaster or tenclub profile suggesting I entered, but I did get a receipt number after submitting. 

Just got the email. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    Surely to god they have to add a GA only option. Id be mortified to get seats. 
    They will want to sell the "purple semi circle" tickets on Stubhub for £400+ . Would be amazed if you get a standing ticket.
  • Options
    Random question of the day... Has anyone ever used a ticketmaster gift card for these presales? Sitting on a large one but don't see the option at checkout.  
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 722
    If you just want to be in the building what is the best choice here?? Select both options? 
This discussion has been closed.