Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    Montreal been featured on the pj radio a fair bit lately, clearly this means its one of the unknown dates on the tour and ive already booked non refundable travel. Kidding, but anyone doing vegas, dont forget Virgin(old hard rock) as a spot to stay. Rates are usually pretty decent compared to other spots. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Montreal and Hartford are the northeast's missing links. (Or southeast, from a Canadian perspective.)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    So if all 4 legs are announced at once does that mean that all 4 legs go on sale at the same time?
    One would assume so  and if so please announce also the 2nd Cities date please!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,863
    JimmyV said:
    Montreal and Hartford are the northeast's missing links. (Or southeast, from a Canadian perspective.)
    There are 27 U.S. states* that have land that is north of the southernmost point in Canada so, you're right, it's all relative.

*And one of them is California!
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    edited February 12
    So if all 4 legs are announced at once does that mean that all 4 legs go on sale at the same time?
    SMH 
    I’m not sure why my question upset you. I don’t know how it was done in the past. 
    Post edited by EddieJeffStoneMikeMattBoom on
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    This will be my 2nd year of Fan to Fan trading/ my skills are better- most importantly a CC that won’t force a fucking security code!!! 
    You mean you actually found one? 
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    edited February 12
    just_one said:
    One would assume so  and if so please announce also the 2nd Cities date please!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏
    IMO, there is pretty much a 0% chance that all 4 lotteries at the same time or a single lottery for all shows will take place. 
    Post edited by BloodMeridian80 on
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,510
    SMH 
    I’m not sure why my question upset you. I don’t know how it was done in the past. 
    Why do you think I'm upset? I'm SMH....
  • Options
    just_one said:
    IMO, there is pretty much a 0% chance that all 4 lotteries or a single lottery for all shows will take place. 
    US leg 1 ans europe will probably go on general sale on friday. I mean how long are u going to wait to sell tickets? 1 month before each leg? 
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    It is 100% sure that we‘ll get the whole world tour tomorrow. I mean Live Nation AU is the most official source we have and they literally posted „PJ tour news imminent“ on their official account a few hours ago while announcing a „MAYOR GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT“ a few days ago.

And with AUS/NZ being the last leg, we‘ll most likely get the whole tour.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    It is 100% sure that we‘ll get the whole world tour tomorrow. I mean Live Nation AU is the most official source we have and they literally posted „PJ tour news imminent“ on their official account a few hours ago while announcing a „MAYOR GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT“ a few days ago.

And with AUS/NZ being the last leg, we‘ll most likely get the whole tour.
    This!
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    IMO, there is pretty much a 0% chance that all 4 lotteries or a single lottery for all shows will take place. 
    US leg 1 ans europe will probably go on general sale on friday. I mean how long are u going to wait to sell tickets? 1 month before each leg? 
    I think US Leg 1 and Euro could go at same time, but I kinda doubt that as well. Someone can correct me, but I don't recall a recent instance where they ran lottos for multiple legs of a tour at the same time. But I guess they haven't really announced so many shows at one time in a long while as well... so who knows. All will be answered soon... hopefully.
  • Options
    edited February 12
    SMH 
    Why do you think I'm upset? I'm SMH....
    My bad. Let me rephrase.

I’m not sure why my question had you shaking your head. I don’t know how it was done in the past. Did I do something wrong? 
    Post edited by EddieJeffStoneMikeMattBoom on
  • Options
    Chase Sapphire hasn’t asked me for a security code yet - I’ve bought lots of other show tickets already and nothing- hopefully that trend stays 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    General sale is not happening this Friday. 10c Lottery & Verified Fan sales will happen first. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    edited February 12
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    General sale is not happening this Friday. 10c Lottery & Verified Fan sales will happen first. 
    10c lottery is usually 2/3 days after the annoucement 
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 357
    Part of a supposed press release, can’t vouch for this!

Unlike previous records which took years to complete with several group & individual recording sessions, Dark Matter was created in just three weeks at Shangri-La Studios with the entire band playing together with a burst of inspiration.

World Tour Announced February 13th, Ten Club Ticket Pre-sale and Ticketmaster registration starts February 13th, public tickets on sale Friday, February 23rd.

Dark Matter album packaging features light painting art by Alexandr Gnezdilov.

Single artwork is the shirt from audition
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    JimmyV said:
    CoughBuffaloCough
  • Options
    just_one said:
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    There will be 4-5 days of lottery signups first before the actual lottery commences. 

• Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    Chase Sapphire hasn’t asked me for a security code yet - I’ve bought lots of other show tickets already and nothing- hopefully that trend stays 
    Interesting. I have a chase freedom and it asked.
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    Part of a supposed press release, can’t vouch for this!

Unlike previous records which took years to complete with several group & individual recording sessions, Dark Matter was created in just three weeks at Shangri-La Studios with the entire band playing together with a burst of inspiration.

World Tour Announced February 13th, Ten Club Ticket Pre-sale and Ticketmaster registration starts February 13th, public tickets on sale Friday, February 23rd.

Dark Matter album packaging features light painting art by Alexandr Gnezdilov.

Single artwork is the shirt from audition
    I like this!!!

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,669
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    There will be 4-5 days of lottery signups first before the actual lottery commences. 
    Public on sale slated for the 23rd so would presume lottery results starting Monday the 19th.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    London 2nd date with ticketmaster only is gonna be a nightmare. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Public on sale slated for the 23rd so would presume lottery results starting Monday the 19th.
    That is correct. Lottery signups will likely cutoff this coming Sunday. 

• Options
    just_one said:
    AXS will have tickets too for general sale (assuming it’s the O2).

• Options
    edited February 12
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearl-jam

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearljam

(Important safety tip...both pages are just a 404 Not Found message for now.)
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• Options
    just_one said:
    AXS will have tickets too for general sale (assuming it’s the O2).

Thanks! Still have hopes all nights will be available for the 10c lottery. 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,324
    JimmyV said:
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearl-jam

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearljam

(Important safety tip...both pages are just a 404 Not Found message for now.)
    Does Fenway not use 10c/ticketmaster?
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    This 11 city world tour is going to be something.
  • Options
    GhostChileGhostChile Posts: 1,128
    I ve been a fan since day one so I am very very frustrated with the 10c tickets i got.
    I think the band dont care about real fans anymore.

I feel so Clairvoyance today!!!
    Mexico City 17/7/2003 Mexico City 18/7/2003 Mexico City 19/7/2003 Santiago Chile 22/11/2005 Santiago Chile 23/11/2005 Buenos Aires Argentina 13/11/2011 Santiago Chile 16/11/2011 Lima Perú 18/11/2011 Sao Paulo Brasil 31/3/2013 Buenos Aires Argentina 03/4/2013 Santiago Chile 06/5/2013 Santiago Chile 4/11/2015 Buenos Aires Argentina 7/11/2015 Porto Alegre Brasil 11/11/2015 Sao Paulo Brasil 14/11/2015 Brasilia Brasil 17/11/2015 Belo Horizonte Brasil 20/11/2015 Rio de Janeiro Brasil 22/11/2015 Bogota Colombia 25/11/2015 Mexico City 28/11/2015 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 8/4/2016 Miami, FL 9/4/2016 Tampa, FL 11/4/2016 Santiago Chile 13/3/2018 Santiago Chile 16/3/2018 Rome Italy 26/6/2018 Prague Czech Republic 1/7/2018 Krakow Poland 3/7/2018 Berlin Germany 5/7/2018 Barcelona Spain 10/7/2018 Dana Point, CA 1/10/2021 Dana Point, CA 2/10/2021 Seattle, WA 28/05/2024 Seattle, WA 30/05/2024
This discussion has been closed.