Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 301
    Dbongers said:
    seanclax said:
    Do we still have no idea about London venue 
     Most likely O2, BST Hyde Park is a theoretical option since the dates match, but I believe ppl are expecting Stevie Wonder to be announced for BST for one of those days.

Are both days at Hyde Park still available 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,023
    seanclax said:
    Dbongers said:
    seanclax said:
     Most likely O2, BST Hyde Park is a theoretical option since the dates match, but I believe ppl are expecting Stevie Wonder to be announced for BST for one of those days.

dimi said on facebook that was the same place as the 2009 shows so thats O2 arena
  • Options
    hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    just_one said:
    hadrielia said:
    For Europe tour, could it be additional dates and no additional cities? Another festival in Madrid (Noches del Botánico) announces final headliners on the 14th.. That made me think there could be a remote possibility.
    i dont think more festivals will be announced , no sense in not announcing in december when mad cool and nos alive were announced. also it doesnt make any sense annoucing 2 festivals in the same city

Well technically that particular festival works as BST hyde park (It is super nice), so it would be a night only with PJ. But yeah I get your point.
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    just_one said:
    seanclax said:
    Dbongers said:
    seanclax said:

dimi said on facebook that was the same place as the 2009 shows so thats O2 arena
    Ok I need to look at parking then. Why would he say 09 shows and not also 2018
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    just_one said:
    hadrielia said:
    For Europe tour, could it be additional dates and no additional cities? Another festival in Madrid (Noches del Botánico) announces final headliners on the 14th.. That made me think there could be a remote possibility.
    i dont think more festivals will be announced , no sense in not announcing in december when mad cool and nos alive were announced. also it doesnt make any sense annoucing 2 festivals in the same city

Well technically that particular festival works as BST hyde park (It is super nice), so it would be a night only with PJ. But yeah I get your point.
    There was always 2 nights rumoured for London. He means extra dates that are festivals.
    Your right though the setup last time there was excellent 
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    not to bitch on this monday morning.. but someone just pointed out that single tickets won't be allowed in the lottery this tour. The past 2 tours I was able to pull single tickets. wonder if it was a headache for logistics, but you know they will eventually get sold! boo!! 
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 351
    Kwieneke said:
    Bill Simmons podcast that always kicks off with Corduroy excerpt kicked off with the clip with lyrics from Dark Matter.  The last time it wasn’t Corduroy it was DOTC 4 years ago.
    also made a comment about the irony of when Taylor Swift is releasing her album and how it relates to pearl jam so 4/19? or maybe the RSD rumor is true
    not 5.04 and not 20.04
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    Melzombie said:
    not to bitch on this monday morning.. but someone just pointed out that single tickets won't be allowed in the lottery this tour. The past 2 tours I was able to pull single tickets. wonder if it was a headache for logistics, but you know they will eventually get sold! boo!! 
    How do you know that?
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    Kusy said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Bill Simmons podcast that always kicks off with Corduroy excerpt kicked off with the clip with lyrics from Dark Matter.  The last time it wasn’t Corduroy it was DOTC 4 years ago.
    also made a comment about the irony of when Taylor Swift is releasing her album and how it relates to pearl jam so 4/19? or maybe the RSD rumor is true
    not 5.04 and not 20.04
    So 4/19 then?
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,510
    Melzombie said:
    Probably from a Facebook group... I don't believe 99% of the crap in those
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    Melzombie said:
    I certainly don't know either way, but I bet the person spreading that doesn't know either. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    I hope single tickets are avaliable. I don't want to have to buy 12 tickets instead of 6
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    seanclax said:
    I hope single tickets are avaliable. I don't want to have to buy 12 tickets instead of 6
    Samsies!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    just_one said:
    i really doubt  firenze rocks is happenning.

it is a festival and all festivals were announced in december (spain and portugal)
    Firenze Rocks only has one headliner so far (Tool). 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    edited February 12
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:

it is a festival and all festivals were announced in december (spain and portugal)
    I wouldn't fancy any of these festival dates. Not if you could go to Berlin or an arena show 
    Post edited by seanclax on
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:

Would be sweet, cause I just happen to be in Florence 15-17
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    Rick Werchter Thursday or Friday late addition? 
    Impossible between Berlin and Barcelona.
    What’s impossible about it? I’m not saying it’s likely but it is possible.  
    When have they last played three shows in a row or two shows in different places back-to-back?
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 486
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    When have they last played three shows in a row or two shows in different places back-to-back?
    I‘d consider that an excpetion. A lot (less touring, shorter shows, rise in cancellations) points towards them taking it more slowly when it comes to touring. I‘d be very surprised if there was show between Berlin and Barcelona.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,464
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    I‘d consider that an excpetion. A lot (less touring, shorter shows, rise in cancellations) points towards them taking it more slowly when it comes to touring. I‘d be very surprised if there was show between Berlin and Barcelona.
    Surprising is not the same as impossible.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 486
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    You are right.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:

I think it's actually more possible now than 5-7 years ago, now that they've pared down the shows and start off with a mellow(er) mini-set. That Kentucky show in 22 was a shorter set, but only by a couple of songs compared to what they played the other two nights, and the rest of the tour. I don't think it's likely, either, just MORE likely than in 2018.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 304
    100 Pacer said:
    njhaley1 said:
    deb1211 said:
    deb1211 said:

Is it legit???
    Same guy I heard 2/13 from months ago
    Same guy who said Seattle dates in flux. As I recall, he even used a 🤣

I'll take it, but some people... 

That was always a misinterpretation going around. The 04/30 club show was always on independent of the 2 Climate Pledge shows.
    Is Matt in the room with you right now? ;) 
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    So how often are the rumor threads right?  The USA tour seems to be lacking any real new spots, just the typical midwest and east coast venues. 
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    gatorjam said:
    So how often are the rumor threads right?  The USA tour seems to be lacking any real new spots, just the typical midwest and east coast venues. 
    Last year it was 100% right, the people who know actually know. 
    Agreed about the itinerary, but that’s an issue with the tour route, not the rumors.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    Office officially closed tomorrow due to snow. Bring on announcement day!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 649
    gatorjam said:
    Oh it’s very close to right.  It has been historically too.  Hoping for a couple of additions but thinking it’s doubtful.  
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,343
    today should be a big day for leaks i feel like. venues jumping the gun, codes on websites.. etc
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    I checked Ticketmaster and Song kick just now and nothing listed. That Rouff arena show, for example should show legit info shortly I’d guess.
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    Kwieneke said:
    today should be a big day for leaks i feel like. venues jumping the gun, codes on websites.. etc
    I thought about that too!
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,023
    setlist41 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    I thought about that too!
    haha here too.

hackers start doing your stuff 
This discussion has been closed.