Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,890
    I could see them doing things this fall like Global Citizen with high visibility because of the looming presidential election.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    seanclax said:
    A guy called Matt Ortloff just told me on Facebook that tour announcement is February 13th
    I book marked the page just to see if he's full of shit or not.
    That was the guy who alluded to the Seattle dates changing which Facemeltor then confirmed
    Just to repeat myself I do not know if there was a change regarding Seattle. I just know that some that have been right in the past are saying there has been. The same people are saying Aug 25th is Indy which I see as being impossible since New Kids are already in that slot.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    NKOTPJ

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,291
    edited January 25
    JimmyV said:
    NKOTPJ
    Ugh that is sinful. There is no band I despised more in high school than NKOTB
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,596
    They will be Hangin' Tough to that slot on Sunday for sure.
  • Options
    You got it. (The right stuff.)
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    Oh dear
  • Options
    deb1211 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh dear
    Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    "Donnie, tell us about Band of Brothers!!!"

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    "Donnie, tell us about Band of Brothers!!!"
    He was genuinely terrifying in The Sixth Sense.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    deb1211 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh dear
    Fixed that for you.
    You hurt me..maybe that's a song too. I have no idea. If it is its probably terrible
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,438
    pjl44 said:
    seanclax said:
    A guy called Matt Ortloff just told me on Facebook that tour announcement is February 13th
    That was the guy who alluded to the Seattle dates changing which Facemeltor then confirmed
    Just to repeat myself I do not know if there was a change regarding Seattle. I just know that some that have been right in the past are saying there has been. The same people are saying Aug 25th is Indy which I see as being impossible since New Kids are already in that slot.
    Got it. Maybe it's a co-headline like they did with Petty.
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 343
    Let's go ahead and switch those 2nd City ballpark shows to a real music venue. Like, IDK, say Alpine. yeah, let's just go ahead and do that.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    I have some suspicion based on nothing concrete that Ed or PJ will at some point collaborate with Neil (or NYCH).
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028
    Just convince my wife to add Green day and killers in Glasgow on june 25th and june 26th!!! We are doing london , berlin and barcelona 

Just announce the tour already😃😃😃
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    wiscojam said:
    Let's go ahead and switch those 2nd City ballpark shows to a real music venue. Like, IDK, say Alpine. yeah, let's just go ahead and do that.
    I support this!!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,533
    New Kids in the Slot?
  • Options
    Doesn't PJ usually post about Ohana, even if they're not playing?
    I don’t think they’ll play Ohana again. It was magical in ‘21 but probably a one (well, three) off.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,514
    I don’t think they’ll play Ohana again. It was magical in ‘21 but probably a one (well, three) off.
    Best... ever... cause it wasn't crowded.. coming out of pandemic.. first live Gigaton... lucky to be at them all
  • Options
    Best... ever... cause it wasn't crowded.. coming out of pandemic.. first live Gigaton... lucky to be at them all
    The two that stick in my mind from that run - that incredible scorched earth RVM, and feeling 2 years worth of frustration come flooding to the surface during I Am Mine.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,497
    RVM at Ohana 2021 (can’t recall if it was the regular or the Encore) was one of the best moments of my PJ fandom.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    RVM at Ohana 2021 (can’t recall if it was the regular or the Encore) was one of the best moments of my PJ fandom.  
    Was Encore 1. My first PJ show.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,966
    ^ yeah and Ed flawed the lyrics: I was yours and you were mine on the new Gigasong... 

And FaceMelter melted l Pipsqueak's brain, too!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    Spunkie said:
    ^ yeah and Ed flawed the lyrics: I was yours and you were mine on the new Gigasong... 

And FaceMelter melted l Pipsqueak's brain, too!
    Ahhh yes, tge classic: baptism by guitar! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Favorite PJ song. First time I saw it live.
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 777
    I thought the world agreed that Sweet Lew was the pinnacle that will never be topped?
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,966
    edited January 26
    Jeff kicked ass! Those were the days, pre-investment spree!

I mean really! An ode to a player who makes Haikus with a basketball! FANTASTIC writing, even more incredible to hear him sing front and centre, too! 🔥 
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    pjl44 said:
    seanclax said:
    Could there be a venue change?
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,514
    edited January 26
    kaw753 said:
    I thought the world agreed that Sweet Lew was the pinnacle that will never be topped?
    Sweet Lew at Spectrum.... that was a pinnacle. So I've seen that song at its first and it's last playing
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    The two that stick in my mind from that run - that incredible scorched earth RVM, and feeling 2 years worth of frustration come flooding to the surface during I Am Mine.
    I honestly think that RVM was the best version I’ve ever seen. The band was so dialed in and the breakdown toward the end was so intense. What an incredible moment!
This discussion has been closed.