The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    macatae said:
    Getting frustrated in waiting for the tour dates. With flights hotels etc booked for the summer leaving it this late may cause problems if you intend being at a few shows on the tour. Europe I mean. I am not bothered by new album news that will take care of itself but just hoping for the various cities I love to see them play in. 
    First world problems
    Are you here just to crap on everyone’s comments?
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    macatae said:
    Getting frustrated in waiting for the tour dates. With flights hotels etc booked for the summer leaving it this late may cause problems if you intend being at a few shows on the tour. Europe I mean. I am not bothered by new album news that will take care of itself but just hoping for the various cities I love to see them play in. 
    First world problems
    It seems so. Unlike many people here who can afford last minutes flights and hotels at multiple cities  , some of us actually gather money for the tour and the more late we have to book everything the more expensive it will become. Not going bankrupt or anything like that of course but its more expensive the more later the tour is announced
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Perfect time for me to ask this to the group.  I am looking to head out to Seattle for both shows this tour.  Will be my first time out to Seattle (and clearly first time I will see PJ out there).  I already have a few hotels held, hoping to lock in flights soonish.  I have only participated in one 10 Club pre-sale.  Looking for any tips on setting up preferences or whatever to get the best chance at tickets for both show.  I will also be heading to Baltimore and already have my make up ticket for Indy.  Thanks in advance for any helpful tips!  Also, likely to be travelling solo, so hoping to meet up with some of you fools out there!!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,146
    PhartN said:
    Perfect time for me to ask this to the group.  I am looking to head out to Seattle for both shows this tour.  Will be my first time out to Seattle (and clearly first time I will see PJ out there).  I already have a few hotels held, hoping to lock in flights soonish.  I have only participated in one 10 Club pre-sale.  Looking for any tips on setting up preferences or whatever to get the best chance at tickets for both show.  I will also be heading to Baltimore and already have my make up ticket for Indy.  Thanks in advance for any helpful tips!  Also, likely to be travelling solo, so hoping to meet up with some of you fools out there!!
    If this lottery is similar to previous ones just enter with those shows as your 1st and 2nd choice and hope for the best. There's only additional strategy if they introduce a variety of seating options.
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,109
    edited January 15
    PhartN said:
    .  I will also be heading to Baltimore and already have my make up ticket for Indy.  
    Wonder how they are going to handle Baltimore.
    edited January 15
    bobasfeet said:
    PhartN said:
    .  I will also be heading to Baltimore and already have my make up ticket for Indy.  
    Ya, will be interesting.  We had planned on going to that show as well but missed out due to the cancellation. :(  

Its a great venue to see them in as well!
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    bobasfeet said:
    PhartN said:
    surely they'd just start all over 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 599
    pjl44 said:
    PhartN said:
    If this lottery is similar to previous ones just enter with those shows as your 1st and 2nd choice and hope for the best. There's only additional strategy if they introduce a variety of seating options.
    Would it also be helpful to shoot for verified fan pre-sale? And then have to deal with f2f if you scored through 10c? Or do the releases not overlap? 
    njhaley1 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PhartN said:
    Would it also be helpful to shoot for verified fan pre-sale? And then have to deal with f2f if you scored through 10c? Or do the releases not overlap? 
    Yes definitely register for verified fan as a backup. You should know your lottery results before the verified fan presale. F2F if you whiff on the other 2.

Selfishly you and I are both rooting for a single lottery. If they have separate lotteries by leg, travelers will wind up with multiple 1st choices.
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    njhaley1 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PhartN said:
    10c presale happens first. TM verified fan sale happens after. Then typically a couple of months after the verified fan sale, the F2F exchange opens. 
    edited January 15
    I wouldn't think about tickets too much until we get lottery details. There will be plenty of informed strategy talk.
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,109
    Kwieneke said:
    bobasfeet said:
    PhartN said:
    surely they'd just start all over 
    I would think people that won lottery for last show would be guaranteed tickets. The last show cancellation email stated we hope to take care of fans impacted by this cancellation in the future.
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 722

It seems so. Unlike many people here who can afford last minutes flights and hotels at multiple cities  , some of us actually gather money for the tour and the more late we have to book everything the more expensive it will become. Not going bankrupt or anything like that of course but its more expensive the more later the tour is announced
    I am not trying to crap on anything right now, I am trying to help. Take it or don’t. Here goes:
    we have had the 2/13 announcement date for months. It came from the person who correctly predicted the festival announcement dates. There is no other information that would supersede it. That is the only day we have any reason to expect anything at this time.
    you have posted most of the days since we were given that date, usually first to predict an announcement on the given day, then later on you post your disappointment that it didn’t happen. And I get it! We’re all excited but also we all want to get arrangements made. It’s important to us, and it can be stressful. But at this point there is no reason to be disappointed. They didn’t announce today because they were never gonna announce today. They’re gonna announce 2/13.
    You already have the answer, but you continue to be bummed because it’s not the answer you want. Well the answer isn’t changing, you can only change your expectations. And at this point I’d expect not to hear for sure until 2/13.
    On the bright side, isn’t it a perk that we could have the info we do have so far ahead of time?
  • Man I remember having to go through the public sale for Baltimore 2020. I was queued up, my roommate instantly got to the tickets page. We got 4 tickets in section 102. As soon as he got through the checkout process, my queue was up, got to the tickets page…sold out.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    kmcmanus said:

I am not trying to crap on anything right now, I am trying to help. Take it or don’t. Here goes:
    we have had the 2/13 announcement date for months. It came from the person who correctly predicted the festival announcement dates. There is no other information that would supersede it. That is the only day we have any reason to expect anything at this time.
    you have posted most of the days since we were given that date, usually first to predict an announcement on the given day, then later on you post your disappointment that it didn’t happen. And I get it! We’re all excited but also we all want to get arrangements made. It’s important to us, and it can be stressful. But at this point there is no reason to be disappointed. They didn’t announce today because they were never gonna announce today. They’re gonna announce 2/13.
    You already have the answer, but you continue to be bummed because it’s not the answer you want. Well the answer isn’t changing, you can only change your expectations. And at this point I’d expect not to hear for sure until 2/13.
    On the bright side, isn’t it a perk that we could have the info we do have so far ahead of time?
    Also all the rumored dates are on page 1 of the thread.  You can book everything but flights based on that.  And if plane tickets are flexible you can book that too.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    macatae said:
    First world problems
    Haters gotta hate 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    ^sucks to suck 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 599
    pjl44 said:
    njhaley1 said:
    pjl44 said:
    PhartN said:
    Yes definitely register for verified fan as a backup. You should know your lottery results before the verified fan presale. F2F if you whiff on the other 2.

Selfishly you and I are both rooting for a single lottery. If they have separate lotteries by leg, travelers will wind up with multiple 1st choices.
    Perfect. I've already got my travel laid out, so I'm fully invested in that particular destination, multiple lotteries or no. 
  • Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 688
    kmcmanus said:

Also all the rumored dates are on page 1 of the thread.  You can book everything but flights based on that.  And if plane tickets are flexible you can book that too.  
    FYI there is stuff on FB that indicates Seattle shows may be a tad different than our rumors on the first page.   Not sure what it means but just be wary about those shows. 
    Soon to be 28 and counting:

1998: Mansfield, MA (9/15)
    2000: Virginia Beach, VA (8/3), Saratoga Springs, NY (8/27), Mansfield, MA (8/29 and 8/30)
    2003: Albany, NY (4/29), Mansfield, MA (7/2 and 7/3), New York, NY (7/8 and 7/9)
    2006: Hartford, CT (5/23), Boston, MA (5/24 and 5/25)
    2009: Chicago, IL (8/23 and 8/24)
    2010: Boston, MA (5/17)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3 and 9/4)
    2013: Worcester, MA (10/15 and 10/16), Hartford, CT (10/25)
    2016: Boston, MA (8/5 and 8/7)
    2018: Boston, MA (9/2 and 9/4)
    2022: Camden, NJ (9/14)
    2024: Boston, MA (9/15 and 9/17)
  • Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 688
    Bunting10 said:
    kmcmanus said:

FYI there is stuff on FB that indicates Seattle shows may be a tad different than our rumors on the first page.   Not sure what it means but just be wary about those shows. 

Soon to be 28 and counting:

1998: Mansfield, MA (9/15)
    2000: Virginia Beach, VA (8/3), Saratoga Springs, NY (8/27), Mansfield, MA (8/29 and 8/30)
    2003: Albany, NY (4/29), Mansfield, MA (7/2 and 7/3), New York, NY (7/8 and 7/9)
    2006: Hartford, CT (5/23), Boston, MA (5/24 and 5/25)
    2009: Chicago, IL (8/23 and 8/24)
    2010: Boston, MA (5/17)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3 and 9/4)
    2013: Worcester, MA (10/15 and 10/16), Hartford, CT (10/25)
    2016: Boston, MA (8/5 and 8/7)
    2018: Boston, MA (9/2 and 9/4)
    2022: Camden, NJ (9/14)
    2024: Boston, MA (9/15 and 9/17)
  • FastrichieFastrichie Posts: 917
    So is this saying Missoula is 8/22 but he’s seen it at more than 1 venue? Like Adams Field House or Grizzly Stadium?
    04/06/94 Springfield, 04/17/94 NYC, 10/02/96 Hartford, 11/14/97 Oakland, 09/08/98 NJ, 09/10/98 MSG, 09/11/98 MSG, 09/13/98 Hartford, 08/24/00 Jones Beach, 08/25/00 Jones Beach 04/30/03 Uniondale, 07/08/03 MSG, 07/09/03 MSG, 09/28/04 Boston, 10/01/05 Borgata, 10/03/05 Philly, 05/13/06 Hartford 05/25/06 Boston, 06/01/06 NJ, 06/03/06 NJ, 08/05/07 Chicago, 06/24/08 MSG, 06/25/08 MSG, 06/27/08 Hartford, 06/30/08 Mansfield, 07/01/08 The Beacon, 08/21/09 Toronto, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 05/15/2010 Hartford, 05/17/2010 Boston, 05/20/2010 MSG, 05/21/2010 MSG, Montreal 09/07/2011, Philly 09/01/2012, Wrigley 07/19-20,2013, Worcester 10/16/13, Brooklyn 10/18, Brooklyn 10/19/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Ed Sullivan 09/23/2015, Central Park 09/26/2015 Philly 04/29/2016. MSG 05/01/2016, MSG 05/02/2016, Fenway 08/05/2016, Fenway 08/07/2016, Brooklyn 04/07/2017, Seattle 08/08/2018, Seattle 08/10/2018, Chicago 08/20/2018, Fenway 09/02/2018, Fenway 09/04/2018, Asbury Park 09/18/2021, Apollo Theater 09/10/2022, MSG 09/11/2022, Camden 09/14/2022

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    This is my fear.  Cities stay the same but dates change.   

First world problems
    pjl44 said:
    I wouldn't think about tickets too much until we get lottery details. There will be plenty of informed strategy talk.
    This is the truest statement I have seen on this entire 200 page thread...lol!!
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,465
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    kmcmanus said:

What FB group is this in so I can go find this thread?
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,322
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Eddie pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    PhartN said:

The tweety birdies say get ready for a surprise.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Yes Seattle may have changed. 

There was always supposed to be a late April show in Seattle. Warm up show with no venue given to me. I did not share this as it was not mine to share at the time. 

End of May was supposed to be 2 shows. 

Now it seems some are saying Seattle is getting 3 single shows split up into 3 different timeframes. I likely will not get anymore info on my end for awhile if at all but will update if I hear anything. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    Yes Seattle may have changed. 

There was always supposed to be a late April show in Seattle. Warm up show with no venue given to me. I did not share this as it was not mine to share at the time. 

End of May was supposed to be 2 shows. 

Now it seems some are saying Seattle is getting 3 single shows split up into 3 different timeframes. I likely will not get anymore info on my end for awhile if at all but will update if I hear anything. 
    Thanks for the info.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,622
    This is my fear.  Cities stay the same but dates change.   

First world problems
    😕and for you to think me putting a dose of reality into someone who is all worried about days just so they can book flights is idiotic... it's first world problem and that's just a truth. I don't know anyone who doesn't care about cost... 
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,414
    Good source told me Pearl Jam has booked 5 nights in Cincy. 
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
This discussion has been closed.