The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Florida is so due.
    🤞
  • Florida is so due.
    🤞
    I’d love to see them in Florida again but in relative terms the state isn’t that due.  There were 4 shows there in 2016.  While that’s 7 years and will be 8 by next year, there are plenty of places that have waited longer.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,465
    Atlanta is due please 🙏 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    If doing East Coast and arenas in spring has to be March to late April.  Once you get to May most of those east coast arenas would be hard to get due to hockey and hoops playoffs.  Let’s do it.  
  • Heard last night that they’re doing three 14 show legs next year.  First and last are us east coast and some in the south and the east coast again, and middle leg is Europe.  No idea how correct, but guy is buddies with Tim from the fan club (that’s the guys name, right) and he told him that
    Made reservations at hotels in all east coast cities on each day from January to April and then September to December just in case. So stoked. 
    Love this idea so much. Book now, pay later!
  • Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg. 
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    I think I want to do a 2024 PJ road trip. Hopefully there are some good dates scheduled. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont. Now that’d be a party 
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont. Now that’d be a party 
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont. Now that’d be a party 
    The whole New England area is way, way over due.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • CoshieCoshie Posts: 280
    edited September 2023

I come here to read every minuscule mention of an Australian tour on every 5 or 6th comment page. YES!!!! So warming to see others are still thinking of us 😊

So, got my 'nobody really gives a f@rk about A(us)' fix, but was SUPER DELIGHTED to see strong rumours of a new album, US, EU, South America & timbuckfarktoo tour will happen first before we actually get to see them live again in November 24' without having forking out our entire life savings in travel expenses just to see them play again! Yeeeoooow! - See you all in Amsterdam 2024!!!!

✌️❤️🉑 - Miss you iFriends
    Post edited by Coshie on
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,158
    Kwieneke said:
    So did we get any 2024 teasers last night?
    Ed mentioned the new album in 2024 and 'excited to see the end of summer with you' 

Now we must analyze and discuss this comment at length. Did he mean excited to see this end of summer at the Austin show or did he mean see the end of next summer as in the 2024 tour dates. 
    2nd one. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
    Sorry Europe, probably 2025.
    Rumor or your guess? 
    pearljamonline.it
  • raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 
    Europe is usually even years so I'm hoping it's just a guess
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 
    Thinking a guess and I’m thinking not credible. All rumours at the moment seem to be about US and European tours 

The guy who posted the comment will only be happy with an Alaskan show…..
  • Iceland 2024!!!
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    pjhawks said:
    If doing East Coast and arenas in spring has to be March to late April.  Once you get to May most of those east coast arenas would be hard to get due to hockey and hoops playoffs.  Let’s do it.  
    The Indianapolis show can't be any earlier than May, though, being an outdoor venue. They could start in April, but there really isn't a lot of precedent for long stretches of tours with this band anymore.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • drfox said:
    raindog80 thasaid:
    Rumor or your guess? 
    Thinking a guess and I’m thinking not credible. All rumours at the moment seem to be about US and European tours 

Thanks, hope so euro 2024 tour...
    freddie vedder
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

Something has to be in 2025 though. 

There is no way we are having 2 NA legs, Europe, and Australia next year. 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    PJNB said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

I suppose everything is rumour at the moment. Only certainty is at least 1 US leg with the Indy reschedule 
  • Personally I'm good with anything East of the Mississippi but my preference would be for them to kick off a tour with at least two shows in Florida. 

• danofundanofun Posts: 984
    danofun said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I have no intel or information....just wanted to start of with that.

That being said, I think the idea of 2 legs may be correct. The links that have been built would be Leg 1 & I think there may be an additional date or 2 added to this leg (Vegas, Sacramento, Seattle, Portland as possible locations).

My guess is that there will be a new album coming out late 2023/early 2024. I also think Leg 2 would happen around this time as well - Fall/Winter. I think this will be the Eastern Leg (NY, Philly, Nashville, ATL, etc).

Again, just a shot in the dark.
    My expectation is a short run this fall with the dates and locations that have widely been speculated. Then a broader, election year, swing state tour in September/October 2024 to promote the new album and get out the vote. FL, GA, NC, PA, OH, MI, WI, MT, NV, AZ
    👆
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    Iceland 2024!!!
    That would be incredible.
  • If they did a Euro tour and stopped in Southern France or Northern Italy next year around the last week of June, that would work out well for me.

98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • If they did a Euro tour and stopped in Southern France or Northern Italy next year around the last week of June, that would work out well for me.

We will know in a couple of months if there are European dates 
    drfox said:
    PJNB said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

I suppose everything is rumour at the moment. Only certainty is at least 1 US leg with the Indy reschedule 
    Period. 
    pearljamonline.it
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

What I read here doesn't seem like rumors to me, but just fans' hopes... very different. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    raindog80 said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

What I read here doesn't seem like rumors to me, but just fans' hopes... very different. 
    That is what these threads always start with. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    raindog80 said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

You said the same about this years tour. 
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    I heard in FT Worth that the band has the back line holding time april-September for next year. Obviously that’s just a block of time and zero confirmation that it’s true but I did believe or maybe wanted to believe what was shared. 
This discussion has been closed.