• drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    just_one said:
    Eddie pretty much confirmed 2024 is a go tonight. Let’s goooo
    looking at the history this is pretty much confirmed

Belgium - werchter festival
    Netherlands - 2 ziggo dome dates , maybe 1 plus festival
    Italy - 2 non festival dates, different cities also
    Denmark - 1 non festival date in copenhagen
    Germany - 1 non festival date in Berlin, maybe another one city non festival
    UK - can go either way , one festival or non festival in London 
    U.K. will be a couple of non festival shows in my view. Festivals here no longer really play rock music. Was non festivals in 18 (2 x London) and 14 (Leeds, Milton Keynes). Last year wasn’t really a proper festival either.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Kwieneke said:
    So did we get any 2024 teasers last night?
    Ed mentioned the new album is on the way.  Nothing regarding a tour in 24' but we all know it's coming. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Heard last night that they’re doing three 14 show legs next year.  First and last are us east coast and some in the south and the east coast again, and middle leg is Europe.  No idea how correct, but guy is buddies with Tim from the fan club (that’s the guys name, right) and he told him that
    Yes!
    I’m in, just put a depot on @mcgruff10 east wing of his palatial estate for the east coast tour. 
    East side of the lawn or basement is yours! I will start stocking molson xxx asap!
    We're going to need the honeymoon suite! And private pool access. 
    The main pool is public but I could get a private kiddie pool for you and Mrs. Darwin.  Maybe something like this?
    This Inflatable Kids Pool Has an Inflatable Slide and An Awning That Seals  The Pool At Night
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Heard last night that they’re doing three 14 show legs next year.  First and last are us east coast and some in the south and the east coast again, and middle leg is Europe.  No idea how correct, but guy is buddies with Tim from the fan club (that’s the guys name, right) and he told him that
    Yes!
    I’m in, just put a depot on @mcgruff10 east wing of his palatial estate for the east coast tour. 
    East side of the lawn or basement is yours! I will start stocking molson xxx asap!
    We're going to need the honeymoon suite! And private pool access. 
    The main pool is public but I could get a private kiddie pool for you and Mrs. Darwin.  Maybe something like this?
    This Inflatable Kids Pool Has an Inflatable Slide and An Awning That Seals  The Pool At Night
    I accept this....and I'm not bringing a bathing suit. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • What are we thinking, album drop end of this year? few months of tour speculation, the greek accidently puts tour on up on facebook a day too early, mass panic ensues, finally a day or two later the dates get dropped, to no ones surprise there's only 5 weeks before the tour starts, people have to try to reschedule vacations with work, 10c lotto takes place, complaints roll in about PJ platinum/ticketmaster, as f2f rolls on SHZA gets every GA ticket, day of shows he's the only one in GA, eventually has a netflix doc made about him similar to the Mcdonalds McMillions one. 
    :lol: spot on!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    just_one said:

Hopefully this is not the case but if there is UK shows, they might do Manchester again in the new  Co-oP Live Arena.  
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:

Hopefully this is not the case but if there is UK shows, they might do Manchester again in the new  Co-oP Live Arena.  
    I think 2 shows at Manchester is likely. They’ve already started announcing shows for early May (Olivia Rodrigo etc). Fits in with PJ’s green image as well, as a green / sustainable arena 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    drfox said:
    Kearn5y said:
    just_one said:

I think 2 shows at Manchester is likely. They’ve already started announcing shows for early May (Olivia Rodrigo etc). Fits in with PJ’s green image as well, as a green / sustainable arena 
    I would take it over London again. Easier to get to and around. Few acts announced already for there. 
    Kearnsy
  • johnny__utahjohnny__utah Posts: 199
    edited September 2023
    Kwieneke said:
    Ed mentioned the new album in 2024 and 'excited to see the end of summer with you' 

Now we must analyze and discuss this comment at length. Did he mean excited to see this end of summer at the Austin show or did he mean see the end of next summer as in the 2024 tour dates. 
    Post edited by johnny__utah on
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Kwieneke said:
    Ed mentioned the new album in 2024 and 'excited to see the end of summer with you' 

Now we must analyze and discuss this comment at length. Did he mean excited to see this end of summer at the Austin show or did he mean see the end of next summer as in the 2024 tour dates. 
    I think he meant excited to see this end of summer in Austin.  Don't think that quote had anything to do with tour dates in 24'
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • I know historically they like to do Europe in the summer, so I wonder if they will try to run ahead or a little behind Taylor Swift's schedule over there. They could always go the DMB route and play a spring tour in Europe and get out before she gets there. Either way, exciting times ahead it would appear!
    I know historically they like to do Europe in the summer, so I wonder if they will try to run ahead or a little behind Taylor Swift's schedule over there. They could always go the DMB route and play a spring tour in Europe and get out before she gets there. Either way, exciting times ahead it would appear!
    Nothing to stop it being the same time. Swift is playing at football and rugby stadiums whereas PJ will be at arenas and festivals 
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    I really hope something happens in AUS/NZ. Have always wanted to visit New Zealand.
  • drfox said:
    I know historically they like to do Europe in the summer, so I wonder if they will try to run ahead or a little behind Taylor Swift's schedule over there. They could always go the DMB route and play a spring tour in Europe and get out before she gets there. Either way, exciting times ahead it would appear!
    Nothing to stop it being the same time. Swift is playing at football and rugby stadiums whereas PJ will be at arenas and festivals 
    Yeah I figured it was a guaranteed the venues would be different, but I just didn't know if they'd want to try and be going simultaneously with all of that. Not that I imagine there is much TSwift/PJ overlap to matter in terms of ticket sales, but I guess I just assumed they would want to be out of the way of that, but I could be way off in that line of thinking.
  • PJ and Taylor were supposed to play Hyde Park on consecutive nights in 2020.  My wife and kids were pretty excited about it too. 
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    My guess. Swing states tour close to Election Day 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Ehhh if the rumors are true about the Indy show being rescheduled to May 2024. Then I think there could be an announcement in late February/early March pertaining to a new album and more tour dates including the postponed Indy show for late spring or early summer 2024. It’s really going to come down more than likely when they plan on releasing the new album. Which after last night, it’s sounds like it’s definitely coming next year at some point.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    JP218404 said:
    ^This
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    JP218404 said:
    They are rumoured to be in another continent close to election day. 
  • NZ/AUS?  Is it likely or just wishful thinking?
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,659
    Sorry Europe, probably 2025.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• ddeschler said:
    NZ/AUS?  Is it likely or just wishful thinking?
    That would be in awesome if in the coming days/weeks they announced something like that. AUS maybe all the way up into Japan etc for Feb/March of next year. Then cap it off with a benefit show in Hawaii. 

Thats how I would blow in the door for 2024.... 
    Sorry Europe, probably 2025.
    Intel or guessing?
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    There was a rumour floating around AUS/NZ would be happening in November 2024.
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,464
    matt84 said:
    There was a rumour floating around AUS/NZ would be happening in November 2024.
    I heard same nov/Dec 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    JP218404 said:

So then no Florida nor Ohio around that time.

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    JP218404 said:

So then no Florida nor Ohio around that time.
    I see what you did there. :lol:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Florida is so due.
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    Ehhh if the rumors are true about the Indy show being rescheduled to May 2024. Then I think there could be an announcement in late February/early March pertaining to a new album and more tour dates including the postponed Indy show for late spring or early summer 2024. It’s really going to come down more than likely when they plan on releasing the new album. Which after last night, it’s sounds like it’s definitely coming next year at some point.
    ooh, hopefully if Detroit finally gets a show again then that'll probably be sometime in May as well.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
This discussion has been closed.