The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    If Europe is happening we will know by mid October/November with December being official. 

If SA Lolla is happening we will know In October. 

If April/May is in fact happening in NA we will know in January with Feb/March likely being the official announcement. It will be interesting to see if they roll one leg out at a time like they did in 2020 to maximize sales for the first leg or let us have it all at once like they did in 2022. 2022 was different since most shows were already sold. 

Australia next November, if true, would likely be a summer(winter for them) announcement unless it is tied to festivals.  

Some of these rumours are going to be coming up fast if there is any weight to them. 
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,158
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Sorry Europe, probably 2025.
    Rumor or your guess? 
    Thinking a guess and I’m thinking not credible. All rumours at the moment seem to be about US and European tours 

The guy who posted the comment will only be happy with an Alaskan show…..
    What I read here doesn't seem like rumors to me, but just fans' hopes... very different. 
    You said the same about this years tour. 

All rumors (better: fans hopes) from last year about a spring tour turned out to be false. The band went on tour in late summer.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 
    Thinking a guess and I’m thinking not credible. All rumours at the moment seem to be about US and European tours 

What I read here doesn't seem like rumors to me, but just fans' hopes... very different. 

All rumors (better: fans hopes) from last year about a spring tour turned out to be false. The band went on tour in late summer.
    That was not fans hopes or false at the time. That was the original plan this year. The new album and a big 2024 changed this years tour. 
  • I’ve been told to expect to pick a few US cities to travel to in fall of ‘24.  

Definitely hoping for New Orleans, maybe something in NC, florida, basically anywhere cool. Charleston, Savannah, Miami, myrtle beach, No offense meant to those who live here but I’m just not interested in Boston, philly, Pitt, Buffalo, Baltimore.  Hoping for
    the opportunity to travel to some cool places to visit.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.

Definitely hoping for New Orleans, maybe something in NC, florida, basically anywhere cool. Charleston, Savannah, Miami, myrtle beach, No offense meant to those who live here but I’m just not interested in Boston, philly, Pitt, Buffalo, Baltimore.  Hoping for
    I go to New Orleans once a year, so I'd love to catch them there again!
    Also, Baltimore would be great. My wife could see friends from there.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

That was not fans hopes or false at the time. That was the original plan this year. The new album and a big 2024 changed this years tour. 
    Don't think so. 
    pearljamonline.it

speak for yourself, I absolutely want them in Buffalo or somewhere nearby. I took a bath on Indy so I’m lacking both the inclination or the funds to travel too far. Also it’s been over a decade, Buffalo is due.
  • kmcmanus said:
    I’ve been told to expect to pick a few US cities to travel to in fall of ‘24.  

speak for yourself, I absolutely want them in Buffalo or somewhere nearby. I took a bath on Indy so I’m lacking both the inclination or the funds to travel too far. Also it’s been over a decade, Buffalo is due.
    I was just speaking from location excitement point of view.  I grew up in upstate NY, there’s nothing too exciting for me up there, but that’s all good! They are overdue- Hope you get something close though!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • kmcmanus said:

I was just speaking from location excitement point of view.  I grew up in upstate NY, there’s nothing too exciting for me up there, but that’s all good! They are overdue- Hope you get something close though!!
    Thanks 😃
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

Don't think so. 
    You also thought no tour this year.  :)

PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    drfox said:
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or your guess? 

Don't think so. 
    You also thought no tour this year.  :)

True, but based on my 2 cents, not on real rumors. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    California is due,  its been 16 months and counting. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    D-Rod said:
    Definitely need some shows in Fresno and Bakersfield. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    #FourNightsInFresno

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Just say FresNO
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,596
    D-Rod said:
    I laughed 😅  but also...

- Hollywood Bowl
    - Santa Barbara Bowl
    - Dodger Stadium
    - Petco Park

I would go to these & go broke doing so😇
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • kmcmanus said:

Buffalo works for me.  To be nit-picky, as of today it’s been a little shy of a decade though.  Only 9 years, 11 months and 9 days.  But who’s counting.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • devonfzdevonfz Posts: 166
    The sphere just opened in Vegas would be a perfect venue for a residency article today i read James Dolan owner says in interview a couple of major acts booked doubt it’s pj but they should think about it they could fly iHome between shows

tour has got to be east coast how long before Indy starts complaining and wanting an update? Plus being outdoors got to be warm weather and open? I’m thinking may? How long can they make Indy wait? No way they are doing just Indy so has to be east coast leg first?
  • kmcmanus said:

Buffalo works for me.  To be nit-picky, as of today it’s been a little shy of a decade though.  Only 9 years, 11 months and 9 days.  But who’s counting.  
    I was working in the assumption that they will not be playing there prior to 10/12 this year, so it WILL BE at least a decade anyway
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183
    D-Rod said:
    16 months?
    Ha...
    Indy waited 13 years and still didn't get one.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
    I wonder what wanting to book three straight nights but only play two shows will do to scheduling in some of the bigger markets. 

• devonfz said:
    The sphere just opened in Vegas would be a perfect venue for a residency article today i read James Dolan owner says in interview a couple of major acts booked doubt it’s pj but they should think about it they could fly iHome between shows

tour has got to be east coast how long before Indy starts complaining and wanting an update? Plus being outdoors got to be warm weather and open? I’m thinking may? How long can they make Indy wait? No way they are doing just Indy so has to be east coast leg first?
    maybe like 2016?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    matt84 said:
    Iceland 2024!!!
    That would be incredible.
    Hell yeah, I’m actually gonna be in Iceland anyway. Seeing PJ there would be a dream. Sigur Ros once did a show at an amazing outdoor venue there. Muse played in Iceland before as well.
    Apart from that I’m actually kinda rooting for 2025 (please don’t kill me 😉)
  • Would be curious what PJ would even do with The Sphere.  They aren’t about the visuals.  Sound would be great.
    Would be curious what PJ would even do with The Sphere.  They aren’t about the visuals.  Sound would be great.
    Fuck, no. 
    pearljamonline.it
    I have trouble watching Imax screens. Too big, too close. The Sphere would not be for me. 

• Would be curious what PJ would even do with The Sphere.  They aren’t about the visuals.  Sound would be great.
    A lot of weird visuals on the screen for these shows. During Mike's solos I would glance at the screen hoping to get a close up of him and  instead saw Matt's shoes, Jeff's back or a random shot of somebody's instrument. It was actually pretty comical after a while to see what they had up the screen. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    Winnipeg Vitalogy show. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Would love to see the Indy return as part of a string of concerts including Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
    10/16/14 - Detroit * 04/29/16 - TENadelphia * 10/20/16 - Chicago * 10/22/16 - Chicago * 10/18/18 - Chicago * 10/20/18 - Chicago * 09/16/22 - Nashville * 09/17/22 - Louisville * 09/07/23 - Chicago * 09/10/23 - Noblesville (Postponed)
  • Would love to see the Indy return as part of a string of concerts including Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
    All while local baseball team is playing in town 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

This discussion has been closed.