The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Holy shit this thread got weird today. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    Let’s stick to thread integrity. This is the thread about Eddie’s voice over in a rom-com. 
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

A thought experiment about the two Berlin shows. If they always have a two-day break between Dublin, Manchester and London, then they will certainly only play their first concert in Berlin on July 2nd. Especially after a double concert in London. But since the Waldbühne Berlin is already booked for July 4, it could only be July 2 and 3 for a double concert. It certainly won't take place on July 5 if Barcelona is on the program for July 6. That could be quite exhausting. Or there will only be one gig in Berlin after all. That would make everything a bit more relaxed for the band.

Berlin has been rumoured for July 2/3 for a while
    This is what I heard
  • Options
    What in the actual fuck just happened?

Does a RHCP show suck?

Is facemeltor really dimi? Is dimi really facemeltor?
    Facemeltor please confirm if you are ANALog or not!
  • Options
    In my 20 years on this board I’ve never seen people get upset about tour rumors 🤣 

Just an educated guess, I think Baltimore is gonna be 9/7 because it’s a Saturday and I think it was originally in 2020, might be wrong. Philly won’t have any issues selling on a weekday. Assuming Missoula will be fri or sat too.

At this point I’m just checking this thread to see if the Midwest and southeast get any love out of nowhere.

Thank you Greek for the past 20 years, thank you Face for the past 2
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    edited December 2023
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    seanclax said:
    JK78970 said:
    A couple of people are questioning if dates are real or not. It's fine. Europe will be announced soon enough and people new to this thread will see on their own what to believe and what not to. Some of us do not do this for the recognition or the spotlight and genuinely want to help other fans save money or get hyped. This is healthy imo and actually sells the band tickets as well considering people are saving money on travel and can put their hard earn money into more shows. For those that can't handle the rumours and the wait until the official announcement I guess you need to just avoid the thread all together. It's not for you and that's ok! 

As for asking for how people get their info? Do we really have to spell it out why that is not the best idea in the world to post publicly? My mother does not even give me that information. 
    thank you for responding. i'll say this, in no way do i think posting rumors helps sell tickets. anyone checking these rumors is already invested in attending as many shows as they can. i never accused you or anyone of seeking attention. if that was misunderstood i apologize. 

i don't know what "can't handle" the rumors means. i simply want some level of believability. many here seem to think what you say is fact. i'm not asking you to divulge sources -- but certainly there is a way to verify that you're not some random person throwing darts at a map. 

i'm not trying to be an asshole but i've come across a lot of people getting their hopes up based on the posts of a ghost. everyone seems to be mad at me for caring about fellow fans' emotions. empathy is a lost cause, evidently.

again, i mean no disrespect to your anyone. happy to continue this privately if you wish.
    For a guy not trying to be an asshole.
    You sound an awful lot like a guy being an asshole 🤷
    breaking news: guy on internet attempts to be clever.

at no point in my posts have i been discourteous to anyone. i made that "asshole" comment because the lot of you are taking me questioning the rumor starters as mean or sacrilegious. i don't believe asking for any kind of credibility is (and i understand not wanting to burn sources).

simply put, if you received a diagnosis from a doctor you suspected may not be right wouldn't you seek a second opinion? 

listen, if y'all want to kneel at the alter of a couple people who claim to have inside info that's cool. but by spreading this around like fact -- as some of you are -- you're influencing others in negative ways. i'm not a fan of that. it's deceptive even if unintentional. if that makes me an asshole then so be it. 
    You are taking this way too serious.  

Influencing others in a negative way over a rumor thread. How is that the take you have with what is going on here? 

Also there is a search function on this forum. Take the time and read the past threads or user comments if you are trying to educate yourself on how things have gone on the past and why some are putting blind faith in others. You seem like the person that needs to be sold on things so instead of asking people to sell it to you figure it out on your own. 
    THANK YOU! The 2023 tour rumor thread has the information (backed up by dated posts) that this person is looking for. Since the 34 people here that have vouched for facedimiMcCready cannot be believed. 
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

A thought experiment about the two Berlin shows. If they always have a two-day break between Dublin, Manchester and London, then they will certainly only play their first concert in Berlin on July 2nd. Especially after a double concert in London. But since the Waldbühne Berlin is already booked for July 4, it could only be July 2 and 3 for a double concert. It certainly won't take place on July 5 if Barcelona is on the program for July 6. That could be quite exhausting. Or there will only be one gig in Berlin after all. That would make everything a bit more relaxed for the band.

For some shows like London, for example, in addition to the usual rumors, we have thankfully already received a pretty clear confirmation of the date from Facemeltor, for example. Has there been anything like that for Berlin? Or are these dates just based on guesswork and or logic?
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    HULK HATE RUMOR MONGERING BUT GONNA CHECK OUT RUMOR THREAD TO GET MAAAAAAD
    LOL!  So true!  If it bothers you why come to threads called tour rumors hahahah
    trying to find answers instead of mysteries. my original comment simply asked Facemeltor directly a question. then everyone dog piled on me for not blindly drinking the koolaid.
    Seems to me like you want to be spoon fed info. Do your own research like others have in the past and stop asking for handouts. Problem solved. 
    . i want verification that this person is credible in any way possible. 

But that's just not feasible as has been said.
    If Facemeltor comes out and says "I'm in the know because I'm Mike McCready's dog groomer and posts a photo of him with Mike's prized Shih-Tzu, then Mike stops telling him about the tour info, we stop getting hints & info and Fido has to find a new groomer. Everyone loses.
    Some time you need to have a little faith, coupled with certain folks having a proven track record.
    This made me spit my food out 😆 🤣 
  • Options
    In my 20 years on this board I’ve never seen people get upset about tour rumors 🤣 

Just an educated guess, I think Baltimore is gonna be 9/7 because it’s a Saturday and I think it was originally in 2020, might be wrong. Philly won’t have any issues selling on a weekday. Assuming Missoula will be fri or sat too.

At this point I’m just checking this thread to see if the Midwest and southeast get any love out of nowhere.

Thank you Greek for the past 20 years, thank you Face for the past 2
    Fantastic post! Well said
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Can anyone tell me how real these rumors really are? Are they really rumors? Are they really rumors that may or may not be true rumors? Or are they rumors that aren’t really true rumors? I gotta know. Because when I see a thread called rumors, I expect that that the rumors contained within the rumor thread are really real rumors and not just rumors.  , 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    No matter what be kind to each other. Not directed at anyone or anyone's comments. Just a 55 year old hippie  =)
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    Not correct that it has been rumored for some time. Or incorrect that the concerts are taking place on that date.
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    LOL!  So true!  If it bothers you why come to threads called tour rumors hahahah
    trying to find answers instead of mysteries. my original comment simply asked Facemeltor directly a question. then everyone dog piled on me for not blindly drinking the koolaid.
    Flavor Aid ;)
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 357
    There is a rumor on Sphere fan page that PJ will play there in May lol
    hard to believe…
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    Interesting.  I had it as 2/3 from asking around.  
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    Can someone post the USA rumored dates/ venues.? Please 
  • Options
    Up to date rumors are in the first post.
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    There is a rumor on Sphere fan page that PJ will play there in May lol
    hard to believe…
    Dimi said no sphere so I believe the Greek
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    Asked around here in the forum? Or asked around among your own sources?
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Zen23 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    Around the forum and from those who seem to have sources.  Aka the definition of hearsay!

based on what I heard I was pretty sure it was 7/2 and 7/3… with that said I think JackD is also in tune with the rumors so maybe I have it wrong.

I hope know one gets upset with me if I’m wrong………..
    Post edited by Bunting10 on
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    Zen23 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    Around the forum and from those who seem to have sources.  Aka the definition of hearsay!
    Sounds more like a rumor.
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    Zen23 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:

Which is not correct.
    Sounds more like a rumor.
    True
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 530
    As someone who’s been following these Rumor Threads for like ten years, I can firmly state that the generous peeps who have kindly provided us with their sourced info, have been VERY credible. 

Although I’m still dying to know the gossip with that “forthcoming” album from a handful of years ago. 

But THEY DENIED ME
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    deb1211 said:
    Poncier said:
    JK78970 said:
    PJNB said:
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Seems to me like you want to be spoon fed info. Do your own research like others have in the past and stop asking for handouts. Problem solved. 
    . i want verification that this person is credible in any way possible. 

But that's just not feasible as has been said.
    If Facemeltor comes out and says "I'm in the know because I'm Mike McCready's dog groomer and posts a photo of him with Mike's prized Shih-Tzu, then Mike stops telling him about the tour info, we stop getting hints & info and Fido has to find a new groomer. Everyone loses.
    Some time you need to have a little faith, coupled with certain folks having a proven track record.
    This made me spit my food out 😆 🤣 
    I hope you weren’t eating mashed potatoes. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how real these rumors really are? Are they really rumors? Are they really rumors that may or may not be true rumors? Or are they rumors that aren’t really true rumors? I gotta know. Because when I see a thread called rumors, I expect that that the rumors contained within the rumor thread are really real rumors and not just rumors.  , 
    Hahaha!

appreciate Dimi & the melting of the face & anyone else. It’s fun to read rumours and stuff. What else to do when no tour is going on. Fenway on 17th would be my birthday. Would be first time seeing them. Let us pray. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819

1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    The NY through Boston run is very doable 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    At least we have so many rumors to ponder over 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    And Dolly in a cowgirls uniform? Yes please.
This discussion has been closed.