Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    HULK HATE RUMOR MONGERING BUT GONNA CHECK OUT RUMOR THREAD TO GET MAAAAAAD
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    These "rumor" threads have helped me immensely in the past to secure hotels for less and in a great spot before the public got the full announcement. I appreciate this thread
    how many of them turned out to be true? 
     depence whos said/post them
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,347
    No one is forced to read this thread and its up to everyone to decide who and what they want to believe. there are people who are definitely in the know and I appreciate what they bring 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    edited December 2023
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    These "rumor" threads have helped me immensely in the past to secure hotels for less and in a great spot before the public got the full announcement. I appreciate this thread
    Dimi, just one question that I really hope you care to answer: Before or after christmas? (Or in other words: With of without festivals?)

I just don‘t want to wait hoping every day until Christmas for nothing.

Would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Yeeesh!! the chili peppers tour today got brought up, since then all hell broke loose on this thread. 
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    that's great. how many of them turned out to be true? i ask because someone else told me that previous tour rumors that turned out to be true that were posted here would be removed by admins. these rumors have stayed up...so logic dictates they're wrong. i just want some sanity and perspective applied.
    Whoever told you correct rumors get deleted is misinformed. 
    thank you for that info.
    don't need a helmet. got a hard, hard head.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    These rumor threads have been life savers when booking hotels.  Because of threads like these I've been able to book hotels in various cities before the announcements and been able to lock in some great rates over the years.  Often right next to the venue.  Move along if you don't appreciate the info. 
    i 100% agree that if you're booking refundable hotels etc then this is certainly a helpful thread. it's a prudent approach to these rumors. i'm more concerned with people are emotionally invested in these cities/dates. like, i feel for the Australian fans who have these very specific dates here...and what if they're wrong in some way? it would really suck.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    This is hilarious 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:

The 🇬🇷 oracle
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    JK78970 said:
    pjl44 said:
    JK78970 said:
    JackD. said:
    Zen23 said:
    Who actually provided the exact dates for the UK shows? I have scrolled back many, many pages ... but couldn't find anything trustworthy.
    There isn‘t. just_one guessed some dates, people quoted it in other forums and it came back here as fact.
    28/29
    @Facemeltor can you verify the validity of your claims? a LOT of people are taking these rumors as gospel putting blind faith in you and others. i mean no disrespect but i'm curious to know why your rumors should carry gravitas.
    In the 2023 tour thread they posted a clue that Inhaler would be the opener before it was announced. So you take mental notes about posters who seem to be in the know.
    who is they? this is what i'm asking. 
    Facemeltor 
    yea folks keep mentioning this person. i would just like SOMEthing that can prove they have access to real info without blowing up their source. and listen, if all these dates/cities are like 95% accurate then that says something. i'm just not a trusting person haha
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    JojoRice said:
    These rumor threads have been life savers when booking hotels.  Because of threads like these I've been able to book hotels in various cities before the announcements and been able to lock in some great rates over the years.  Often right next to the venue.  Move along if you don't appreciate the info. 
    i 100% agree that if you're booking refundable hotels etc then this is certainly a helpful thread. it's a prudent approach to these rumors. i'm more concerned with people are emotionally invested in these cities/dates. like, i feel for the Australian fans who have these very specific dates here...and what if they're wrong in some way? it would really suck.
    then its different and they move on. its part of a RUMOR 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Options
    A couple of people are questioning if dates are real or not. It's fine. Europe will be announced soon enough and people new to this thread will see on their own what to believe and what not to. Some of us do not do this for the recognition or the spotlight and genuinely want to help other fans save money or get hyped. This is healthy imo and actually sells the band tickets as well considering people are saving money on travel and can put their hard earn money into more shows. For those that can't handle the rumours and the wait until the official announcement I guess you need to just avoid the thread all together. It's not for you and that's ok! 

As for asking for how people get their info? Do we really have to spell it out why that is not the best idea in the world to post publicly? My mother does not even give me that information. 
  • Options
    A couple of people are questioning if dates are real or not. It's fine. Europe will be announced soon enough and people new to this thread will see on their own what to believe and what not to. Some of us do not do this for the recognition or the spotlight and genuinely want to help other fans save money or get hyped. This is healthy imo and actually sells the band tickets as well considering people are saving money on travel and can put their hard earn money into more shows. For those that can't handle the rumours and the wait until the official announcement I guess you need to just avoid the thread all together. It's not for you and that's ok! 

As for asking for how people get their info? Do we really have to spell it out why that is not the best idea in the world to post publicly? My mother does not even give me that information. 
     i like this guy
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    exactly. that's what i'm getting at. i know you're legit. people are saying Facemeltor is (ok, i've never heard of them -- no offense). maybe we could get you and other trustworthy folks a badge so that the others are weeded out. i'm only half serious.
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Most people seem to be able to handle these threads like adults… those who can’t should avoid them. 

Problem solved. 
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Sorry to get on topic, but was there a probable likely rumour date for Missoula in here somewhere?

Thinking about finally knocking out that Yellowstone/Glacier type trip with the geysers and bison and whatnot and so forth. 
  • Options
    Kwieneke said:
    JK78970 said:
    JojoRice said:
    you're missing the point and you clearly don't really care how your fellow fans feel. "suck it up and move on". cool, very nice of you.
  • Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    JK78970 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Most people seem to be able to handle these threads like adults… those who can’t should avoid them. 

Problem solved. 
    👍
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    pjl44 said:
    LOL!  So true!  If it bothers you why come to threads called tour rumors hahahah
  • Options
    FastrichieFastrichie Sandy Hook, CT Posts: 916
    kaw753 said:
    Sorry to get on topic, but was there a probable likely rumour date for Missoula in here somewhere?

Thinking about finally knocking out that Yellowstone/Glacier type trip with the geysers and bison and whatnot and so forth. 
    This is what we want to do too. I asked a few pages back and agreed with the answer that I got. Around the 23rd 24th of August which makes sense.
    04/06/94 Springfield, 04/17/94 NYC, 10/02/96 Hartford, 11/14/97 Oakland, 09/08/98 NJ, 09/10/98 MSG, 09/11/98 MSG, 09/13/98 Hartford, 08/24/00 Jones Beach, 08/25/00 Jones Beach 04/30/03 Uniondale, 07/08/03 MSG, 07/09/03 MSG, 09/28/04 Boston, 10/01/05 Borgata, 10/03/05 Philly, 05/13/06 Hartford 05/25/06 Boston, 06/01/06 NJ, 06/03/06 NJ, 08/05/07 Chicago, 06/24/08 MSG, 06/25/08 MSG, 06/27/08 Hartford, 06/30/08 Mansfield, 07/01/08 The Beacon, 08/21/09 Toronto, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 05/15/2010 Hartford, 05/17/2010 Boston, 05/20/2010 MSG, 05/21/2010 MSG, Montreal 09/07/2011, Philly 09/01/2012, Wrigley 07/19-20,2013, Worcester 10/16/13, Brooklyn 10/18, Brooklyn 10/19/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Ed Sullivan 09/23/2015, Central Park 09/26/2015 Philly 04/29/2016. MSG 05/01/2016, MSG 05/02/2016, Fenway 08/05/2016, Fenway 08/07/2016, Brooklyn 04/07/2017, Seattle 08/08/2018, Seattle 08/10/2018, Chicago 08/20/2018, Fenway 09/02/2018, Fenway 09/04/2018, Asbury Park 09/18/2021, Apollo Theater 09/10/2022, MSG 09/11/2022, Camden 09/14/2022

• Options
    JK78970 said:
    JojoRice said:

Problem solved. 
     man..i remember u like around  15 years  around here...always voice of reason 
  • Options

i like this guy
    Me too! Thanks Facemeltor and Dimi!
  • Options
    JK78970 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    JK78970 said:
    JojoRice said:
    you're missing the point and you clearly don't really care how your fellow fans feel. "suck it up and move on". cool, very nice of you.
    But thats life. I understand your point but if dates are wrong then what else can be done? its fun to speculate, and if they dont want to participate they dont have to. 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
     funny shit right there
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    that's great. how many of them turned out to be true? i ask because someone else told me that previous tour rumors that turned out to be true that were posted here would be removed by admins. these rumors have stayed up...so logic dictates they're wrong. i just want some sanity and perspective applied.
    I booked 2018, 2020 and this year based on these rumor threads
  • Options

thank you for responding. i'll say this, in no way do i think posting rumors helps sell tickets. anyone checking these rumors is already invested in attending as many shows as they can. i never accused you or anyone of seeking attention. if that was misunderstood i apologize. 

i don't know what "can't handle" the rumors means. i simply want some level of believability. many here seem to think what you say is fact. i'm not asking you to divulge sources -- but certainly there is a way to verify that you're not some random person throwing darts at a map. 

i'm not trying to be an asshole but i've come across a lot of people getting their hopes up based on the posts of a ghost. everyone seems to be mad at me for caring about fellow fans' emotions. empathy is a lost cause, evidently.

again, i mean no disrespect to your anyone. happy to continue this privately if you wish.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    kaw753 said:
    Sorry to get on topic, but
    🤣🤣🤣
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    kaw753 said:

RUMOR is 8/23… however I think the Missoula date may be the least solid of the US Legs. 
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    kaw753 said:

I think August 23 or 24 is a safe bet.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08