Options

Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    Just got tickets for 9/15 in Fort Worth.  Got confirmation earlier today for 9/13 in Fort Worth as well.  
  • Options
    Mavs2345Mavs2345 Posts: 4
    Anyone get reserved seats for forth worth on the 13th in sections 104,105,126,125 willing to exchange for GA Tickets 
  • Options
    njstol01njstol01 Posts: 17
    UHIMT said:
    Looks like they're being released by show and section. Definitely not the same as it was getting tix even 10 years ago... membership history does not carry nearly the weight as it once did.  It is unfortunate, but it is what it is I guess.
    Was wondering/hoping that's the case. Waiting on Indy - haven't seen anyone post about Indy tickets yet!
  • Options
    TremorBeavisTremorBeavis Posts: 7
    edited April 2023
    I see people talking about getting their tickets for St. Paul...I put in for opening night, GA, and as of 6PM, the ticketsnow page still says "request recieved." I wish it was like the old system. Had no problem getting 10C tix for shows 10 - 15 years ago.
    Post edited by TremorBeavis on
  • Options
    Mrs_Eddie_VedderMrs_Eddie_Vedder Boston, MA Posts: 75
    No Chicago confirmation emails yet? They’re really drawing this out. Been checking my email every 20 min for the past 2 days. 
    June 16, 2011 - EV in Boston
    September 2, 2012 - Made In America
    October 15, 2013 - Worcester I
    October 16, 2013 - Worcester II
    October 25, 2013 - Hartford
    June 12, 2016 - Bonnaroo
    August 5, 2016 - Fenway I
    August 7, 2016 - Fenway II
    September 25, 2016 - EV in NYC
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Back from the dead. I haven’t been here in years. I just got my verification for the first Austin show. Hang in there if you haven’t gotten verification yet! Let’s go!
  • Options
    Just got confirmed for both Austin shows! Super excited since I’ve been wanting to check out Austin for a long time. 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,558
    4/4 on TX shows!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Gyven2FlyGyven2Fly Posts: 15
    Will we get notified if we Don’t win?  I got notice I won the lottery for 1 Chicago show but not the 2nd?  
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    Had 1st choice Chicago Night 1
    2nd choice Austin Night 1
    3rd choice Chicago Night 2

Only pulled 2nd choice apparently.

oh well.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options
    EEEDEC04EEEDEC04 Midwest Posts: 77
    Anyone have any info yes or no on Indy???
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 883
    Been a pretty bogus lottery so far. 
    Too many people seem to be getting screwed  
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,188
    Been a pretty bogus lottery so far. 
    Too many people seem to be getting screwed  
    Agreed. And the silence from 10c is deafening. No accountability anywhere
  • Options
    EA17313EA17313 Posts: 62
    Just tell me I lost already. Something. Anything. 
  • Options
    BT71946BT71946 Posts: 12
    I haven't missed a NA tour in 30+ years.  As a 10 Club member never had an issue to get a least 1 set of tickets to 1 show.  Ever since PJ has joined forces with TicketMaster I never get Presale or Verified Fan.  Nothing from 10 Club when I write them.  This has become beyond frustrating.
  • Options
    RBinAKRBinAK Posts: 3
    Thank you Pearl Jam for going on tour, yet again (each new tour, regardless of length/destination is a bonus!), and your willingness to continue to entertain us with your magic! I so appreciate y'all!  See you in Austin!! And thank you 10C for the opportunity to get pre-sale tix! 
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,303
    Anyone from TC care to comment on people winning Reserved with 3rd or 4th priority, while those with 1st priority for Reserved not hearing anything for the same shows? 
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 883
    Anyone from TC care to comment on people winning Reserved with 3rd or 4th priority, while those with 1st priority for Reserved not hearing anything for the same shows? 
    If this is the new acceptable norm, why are we 10c members? What benefits are we having? A household spending 80$ in memberships should be able to get one pair of tickets to a show. At least. When F2F is the best way to get tickets...
  • Options
    Mrs_Eddie_VedderMrs_Eddie_Vedder Boston, MA Posts: 75
    No Chicago confirmation emails yet? They’re really drawing this out. Been checking my email every 20 min for the past 2 days. 
    My requests now say “Processing complete” with all “Unfulfilled” so I guess there is my answer/there isn’t an email. My first time not getting 10c tix. Now have to steel myself for verified fan.
    June 16, 2011 - EV in Boston
    September 2, 2012 - Made In America
    October 15, 2013 - Worcester I
    October 16, 2013 - Worcester II
    October 25, 2013 - Hartford
    June 12, 2016 - Bonnaroo
    August 5, 2016 - Fenway I
    August 7, 2016 - Fenway II
    September 25, 2016 - EV in NYC
  • Options
    I managed to score two tickets for the 15th in Texas.  Section 205 row one.  I was hoping to avoid the nosebleed section, but at least I wont have anyone right in front of me.
  • Options
    jedi1976jedi1976 Posts: 12
    Same thing here as Mrs EV. No emails or anything. Status says “Processing Complete”. When you click on that both of my requests for Chicago UC say “Unfulfilled”. Fanclub number is 162xxx. First time I’ve been shut out if this stands. 
  • Options
    where are you seeing this about your status and "Processing Complete" and "unfulfilled"? Here or at Ticketmaster?
  • Options
    Go to the email you received when you submitted your request. It’s from “Ticketstoday - a Ticketmaster…”
    Scroll down to the section titled “Update your request” then click on “Go to Ten Club Ticket Request”
    In the Status section (in blue) it says something. Click on that
  • Options
    Thanks.....processing complete and unfulfilled - bummer!   :|
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. Were you a longtime member too
  • Options
    EEEDEC04EEEDEC04 Midwest Posts: 77
    So how likely is it to get tickets for Ten Club members via the Verified Fan option on 4/28?
  • Options
    Chicago Ticket email just showed up.   Sec 3. 

• Options
    UHIMTUHIMT Posts: 10
    What has happened to our beloved band?  Is it the band?  Prob not, but there used to be a diff feel, even through how ticking was handled.  25+ years in 10c, got 1 of 3 shows requested and it doesn't seem like member number is carrying any weight at all any longer... I've never actually seen them at 200 level, so maybe it's good thing?  new experience?  I had 100 level before the reshuffling email from ticketmaster, but now 200 level.  Really just sort of heartbroken more than anything else.  
  • Options
    i put in for chi 5 and 7th gave cc info and never received an email that i submitted it unreal something has to chamge i guess im not even in the lottery???
  • Options
    Yeah. Ticket emails just popped for me. I got both Chicago shows. Got Section 3 and 102.