Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Tour Announcement

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited September 2023 in The Porch

Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Tour Announcement

Pearl Jam is hitting the road in August through September to perform nine shows across St. Paul, Chicago, Indianapolis, Fort Worth and Austin. 

Special guests Inhaler will open the Chicago, Indianapolis and Austin shows. Support for the St. Paul and Fort Worth dates will be announced in the coming weeks. 

Public tickets will be available through Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration. Verified Fan ticket registration is open now through Tuesday, April 25 at 5 pm PT.

Verified Fan sale begins Friday, April 28 at 10 am local venue time. Register for Verified Fan here.

An exclusive Ten Club ticket pre-sale for all tour dates began today for current eligible Pearl Jam Ten Club members (active as of April 19).  

Have a question about the Ten Club Ticket Request process or Verified Fan sale? Check out Ticketmaster's FAQ

To continue to protect fans’ access to fairly priced tickets, Pearl Jam has decided to make tickets non-transferable where permitted, and by selling approximately 10% of tickets through PJ Premium at the market rate to offset increased costs. Tickets on this tour will continue to be non-transferable in all states except Illinois where it is prohibited by law. We apologize in advance to Illinois fans who may be subject to increased ticket prices on the secondary market. 

Pearl Jam will use all-in pricing across this tour for the first time. This means the ticket price you see listed is the full out-of-pocket price inclusive of fees so there are no surprises at check out.  

For more information about the policy issues in ticketing, visit https://fairticketing.com.  

We can’t wait to see you out there! 

Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Dates

DATE

CITY 

VENUE

Aug 31

St Paul, MN

Xcel Energy Center

Sept 2

St Paul, MN

Xcel Energy Center

Sept 5

Chicago, IL

United Center

Sept 7

Chicago, IL

United Center

Sept 10

Indianapolis, IN

Ruoff Music Center [Postponed]

Sept 13

FT Worth, TX

Dickies Arena

Sept 15

FT Worth, TX

Dickies Arena

Sept 18

Austin, TX

Moody Center

Sept 19

Austin, TX

Moody Center

*All dates are subject to change

--------
Deep Sea Diver To Open Select Pearl Jam Shows
News July 10 2023

Deep Sea Diver will open Pearl Jam dates in St. Paul on August 31 and September 2 and in Ft. Worth on September 13 and 15. Check them out here.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    WOOHOO! TEXAS!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    SELLING EVERYTHING I OWN TO GET TO BOTH MINNIE SHOWS

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BruceU2PJBruceU2PJ Posts: 13
    So random
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    See ya in texas!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • g-luvg-luv Posts: 1
    Anything on the East Coast to be added? Boston? Hartford?  Or some other location close to those cities?    Pretty please? 
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 142
    Newbie here to the 10C lottery system, got mine in within 5 minutes of release. For those who have dealt with the system, how likely is someone to get their request.
  • I wish they would do something near Baltimore since our concert was completely cancelled on their previous tour 
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    CHICAGO!!!!!!
  • PJIN1973PJIN1973 Posts: 23
    Plan to be at both Chicago shows, but if the tickets should need to be transferred to a 10Club fan via Fan-Fan exchange, then how does that work?  

Not planning to use it but just good to understand.
    Thanks, 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Newbie here to the 10C lottery system, got mine in within 5 minutes of release. For those who have dealt with the system, how likely is someone to get their request.

It totally varies depending on what night of the week it is, what city it is, how many other shows there are in the area, etc.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    PJIN1973 said:
    Plan to be at both Chicago shows, but if the tickets should need to be transferred to a 10Club fan via Fan-Fan exchange, then how does that work?  

Not planning to use it but just good to understand.
    Thanks, 

Via the TM app.

It seems Illinois shows are two options:
    10C tickets for face value only, per 10C rules.
    Non-10C tickets for whatever you can get. This is because of a law that allows scalping.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    edited April 2023
    It just depends how many Fan club members are in that city or traveling to that city. For example I would say 80% for St. Paul and 65% for Chicago 
  • Baltimore??? Remember us?
  • inMytree_19inMytree_19 Toronto, Canada Posts: 177
    Beggers can't be choosers, I know,  and there are always logistics with venue availability....but it's too bad more of these shows aren't Friday and Sunday as opposed to mid week! 
    2008 - Mansfield
    2008 - Montreal (EV Solo)
    2011 - East Troy PJ20
    2011 - Ottawa
    2014 - Denver
    2015 - Rio de Janeiro
    2016 - Toronto x2
    2018 - Boston x2
    2022 - Quebec, Hamilton, Toronto
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    I entered my request.  I logged back in.  My requests are not in the priority I placed them in - they are in chronological order.  Is this how it is for everyone else too?
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Still no Seattle. Sad. Been since 2018.  :|
  • PJ CaverPJ Caver Posts: 2
    Oh man, we've been waiting for PJ to go on tour - and blah, nothing close to DC or Charlottesville?!?  So disappointed.  
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,765
    Four shows in Texas.  Glad I put aside 2 weeks vacation. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    aNiMaL said:
    Still no Seattle. Sad. Been since 2018.  :|
    Better than most of the country. First shows in MN since 2014 and before that 2006. Granted, Chicago is a close drive so we've had opportunities in the region.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    CopperTom said:
    I entered my request.  I logged back in.  My requests are not in the priority I placed them in - they are in chronological order.  Is this how it is for everyone else too?
    My requests are listed in chronological order, but I received an email confirmation that has them listed by preference. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    JimmyV said:
    CopperTom said:
    My requests are listed in chronological order, but I received an email confirmation that has them listed by preference. 
    Thanks for checking. My email went to spam.  It's correct there.  Exhale.
  • RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Oh well.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • ChoskaChoska Posts: 119
    4 nights in Texas? The rest in the Midwest? No Seattle dates? WTAF. 
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• ayladogayladog Posts: 29
    Help!  When I click the link I get sent to a page that says: Goto Ten Club.  When I click it it doenst do anything.  I'm already logged on to Tenclub.  any ideas?

ayladog
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Is there any reason to choose both GA or Reserved and also choose reserved? It seems like reserved only would be for people who don’t want to stand. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 70
    Wow jackpot for Austin/Dallas
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • JT_JamFanJT_JamFan Posts: 169
    edited April 2023
    Fort Worth!!! counting the days....  Has it really been 10 years since they've played in the DFW area?  (Dallas 11/15/13)
    Post edited by JT_JamFan on
    Escape is never the safest path....

Atlanta 9.1.98
    Dallas 11.15.13
    Ft. Worth 9.15.23
  • Hello all  does anybody know the price?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Hello all  does anybody know the price?
    Was about $322 per pair. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Enjoy the shows u guys going.. 
    Cheers 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”