Options

Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    35 days until opening night! I'm excited not just for the 2 shows I'm lucky to get to see (from the rafters but never mind), but also for pouring over the setlists here with you all as they come in, and for 9 wonderful bootlegs to keep us company this Fall. So excited.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,219
    One month until the first show! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    B.KutysB.Kutys Posts: 119
    Anyone have 2 F2F tix for Indy?
  • Options
    erebuserebus Posts: 549
    Can people put their tickets into their Apple wallet yet?  In my Ticketmaster account my tickets for St. Paul say “will be ready in” 16 and 18 days respectively… but no option to move to my wallet 
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    erebus said:
    Can people put their tickets into their Apple wallet yet?  In my Ticketmaster account my tickets for St. Paul say “will be ready in” 16 and 18 days respectively… but no option to move to my wallet 
    That’s when you will be able to when they are ready 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    By now, I'm sure we're all aware that 10C knows people are selling their tickets outside of the Fan2Fan exchange.

10C really should make it so that the tickets are tied to the 10C account.

The day before the show, you get a link at your 10C account to download the tickets. Using the method from years prior, you don't know your exact seat until you get your tickets. You can't go to the show? You in for five shows and can't afford them all? Read the rules and cry me a river. Maybe you can sell them 24 hours before the show.

No direct transfers.

Are you talking about non-10c tix?
  • Options
    JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    St Paul transport, how hard is it?
    Anyone have experience getting Uber/Lyft or taxi after a show at the Xcel Energy Center? We are going to the second night (Saturday). We are staying in the north loop area in minneapolis. Ive been to a few Pearl Jam shows in other cities where it was impossible to get a ride back to our hotel. Totally impossible (we hadn’t booked something in advance).  We took some really long walks.  But for this one, I don’t want to risk walking 9-10 miles after the show.  Anyone have experience getting a ride from Xcel after a big show? 
    Three more weeks!!!! 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited August 2023
    Get_Right said:
    By now, I'm sure we're all aware that 10C knows people are selling their tickets outside of the Fan2Fan exchange.

The day before the show, you get a link at your 10C account to download the tickets. Using the method from years prior, you don't know your exact seat until you get your tickets. You can't go to the show? You in for five shows and can't afford them all? Read the rules and cry me a river. Maybe you can sell them 24 hours before the show.

No direct transfers.

All. Tickets could easily be sent to the member's account 2-3 days before the show. If you give up your email, you give access to your entire 10C account.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Get_Right said:

No direct transfers.

All. Tickets could easily be sent to the member's account 2-3 days before the show. If you give up your email, you give access to your entire 10C account.

I thought 10c tix were non-transferable. Folks have always resold/scalped the TM tickets, even if obtained through a 10c/Fan presale. 10C does not have much, if any, control over non-10C tix.
  • Options
    JG242853JG242853 Posts: 87
    erebus said:
    Same issue 
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • Options
    JG242853 said:
    erebus said:
    Same issue 
    Again you can put them in your wallet at that time. Not now.
  • Options
    I have an extra ticket to both Minny shows and am looking for a friend to attend with!  Let me know.
  • Options
    keelycankeelycan Via Chicago Posts: 409
    Are tickets transferable for the Chicago shows?
    Soldier Field 1995~Alpine Valley June I,II 1998~ United Center 2003~Alpine Valley 2003~Madison Square Garden I,II 2003~Toledo VFC 2004~Montreal 2005~Ottowa 2005~United Center I,II 2006~Cincinnati 2006~Summerfest I,II 2006~The Vic Theatre 2007~Lollapalooza 2007~Bonnaroo 2008~United Center I,II 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2008~Austin City Limits 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2011~Alpine Valley Sep 03,04 2011~Wrigley Field 2013~Seattle 2013
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    keelycan said:
    Are tickets transferable for the Chicago shows?
    Yes

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    scottpg99scottpg99 Papillion, NE USA Posts: 16
    Does anyone know if there is an opening act in St.Paul this Thursday?  Trying to figure out about what time to schedule an Uber back to the hotel after the show and I want to make sure I don’t miss anything!  Thanks all!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,219
    scottpg99 said:
    Does anyone know if there is an opening act in St.Paul this Thursday?  Trying to figure out about what time to schedule an Uber back to the hotel after the show and I want to make sure I don’t miss anything!  Thanks all!
    There is.  But that has nothing to do with the end time.  They usually end around 11, plus or minus 15 minutes.  Not guaranteed of course.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    scottpg99scottpg99 Papillion, NE USA Posts: 16
    scottpg99 said:
    There is.  But that has nothing to do with the end time.  They usually end around 11, plus or minus 15 minutes.  Not guaranteed of course.  
    Thanks!
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 196
    edited August 2023
    I was extremely fortunate to score GA tickets for the first time ever for STP1. Can someone please just give me a quick explanation on how it works? I always go to the shows and see a long line for hours and people say that's the GA line. If the show is at 7:30, when do people start lining up for that, all day? I know I won't be able to stand there all day to get on the rail, so do I just find the line a couple of hours before the show? Thanks! 
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    I was extremely fortunate to score GA tickets for the first time ever for STP1. Can someone please just give me a quick explanation on how it works? I always go to the shows and see a long line for hours and people say that's the GA line. If the show is at 7:30, when do people start lining up for that, all day? I know I won't be able to stand there all day to get on the rail, so do I just find the line a couple of hours before the show? Thanks! 
    If you go a couple of hours before he show I would guess you would be in an excellent spot still. Keep an eye out however on how how Xcel do the GA wristbands. Some venues do things differently with no lineup allowed. 
  • Options
    Ah, thanks for the info. Yeah, I had read on here in the past about some venues doing wristbands so I wasn't sure how that worked. I assume they just hand them out so there's not a line there all day. 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,241
    As long as you don’t care about rail, if you get there a few hours before the show, you should be able to get a pretty good spot. If you want to try to get as close to the stage as possible, I’d recommend you head toward Stone’s side (there’s usually a little less congestion there). I’ll see you in the pit!
  • Options
    Sounds good! I'll be out there sporting my Mother Love Bone shirt!
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    A PJ basketball. Lose your minds. 
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 199
    KM73780 said:
    A PJ basketball. Lose your minds. 
    bwahahaha love it!
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    Happy Pearl jam tour day! Looking forward to the setlists :)

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    TPATURKTPATURK Posts: 47
    Anyone need two for 2nd night St. Paul I cant go. It willbe complicated but I am here tonight if you want to meet before show and discuss.  Txt me 813-417-0988 Turk
    Atlanta, Georgia (August 20, 1992)
    New York, New York (September 10, 1998)
    New York, New York (September 11, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 22, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 23, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (August 09, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (August 12, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (April 13, 2003)
    Seattle, Washington (October 22, 2003)
    Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 23, 2009)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 24, 2009)
    Kansas City, Missouri (May 03, 2010)
    St Louis, Missouri (May 04, 2010)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    Tampa (April 11, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Chicago The Vic (8-2-2007)
    Tampa/St.Pete (3-29-1994)

• Options
    kauldronkauldron Posts: 3
    edited September 2023
    no longer available
    Post edited by kauldron on
  • Options
    greenygreen777greenygreen777 Allendale MI Posts: 68
    I'll be @ the United center in Chicago tomorrow night for show 2. 1st PJ concert and going with my s/o. We got GA3 which we were told are pit passes up front. I imagine there isn't a bad spot in that section, but how early would you recommend getting there to get closer to the stage? Thanks in advance. Stupid geeked! 
  • Options
    KillshotKillshot Taylo Michigan 48180 Posts: 6
    FYI I just listed lawn seats for resale for the Indiana show at Fouff Music Center. They list for face value. I can't use the tickets
  • Options
    KillshotKillshot Taylo Michigan 48180 Posts: 6
    njstol01 said:
    UHIMT said:
    Looks like they're being released by show and section. Definitely not the same as it was getting tix even 10 years ago... membership history does not carry nearly the weight as it once did.  It is unfortunate, but it is what it is I guess.
    Was wondering/hoping that's the case. Waiting on Indy - haven't seen anyone post about Indy tickets yet!
    njstol01 said:
    UHIMT said:
    Looks like they're being released by show and section. Definitely not the same as it was getting tix even 10 years ago... membership history does not carry nearly the weight as it once did.  It is unfortunate, but it is what it is I guess.
    Was wondering/hoping that's the case. Waiting on Indy - haven't seen anyone post about Indy tickets yet!
    njstol01 said:
    UHIMT said:
    I just listed 2 lawn seats for the Indy show. I can't use them. Face Value on Ticketmaster