Options

The Official Mystery Band Signed Poster Reveal Thread 2023 -Thanks to Jeff for 100 Posters

Comments

• Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 838
    a_olvera said:
    Someone in Mexico got this one
    That's me
    Beauty!!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,093
    Has anyone in the U.K. received their poster? Myself and one other person on here I am aware of have not received theirs and no tracking updates for almost two weeks. Very odd. Anyone else?
  • Options
    drfox said:
    Has anyone in the U.K. received their poster? Myself and one other person on here I am aware of have not received theirs and no tracking updates for almost two weeks. Very odd. Anyone else?
    Yes same here, I’m in Northern Ireland & I haven’t received mine yet either. When I check the tracking number the last activity was on 27th March saying “Package departed international carrier facility United Kingdom”
  • Options
    drfox said:
    Yes same here, I’m in Northern Ireland & I haven’t received mine yet either. When I check the tracking number the last activity was on 27th March saying “Package departed international carrier facility United Kingdom”
    Exactly the same as mine. They must be stuck in a trolley in customs somewhere…. Fingers crossed they arrive
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 191
    drfox said:
    That’s three of us in the same position then, hopefully get an update soon. I imagine there’s a nice customs charge waiting for us!
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    drfox said:
    That’s three of us in the same position then, hopefully get an update soon. I imagine there’s a nice customs charge waiting for us!
    The one time I will be happy to see that silver piece of card through my letterbox 
  • Options
    drfox said:
    drfox said:
    The one time I will be happy to see that silver piece of card through my letterbox 
    Ha, definitely!
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 394
    drfox said:
    Four. I am in Norway though, but same story. Poster been sitting somewhere since the 23rd of march and no further update since the 30th. I ordered a few other things along with the poster and one of them got here a few days ago. Tracking stopped after the 30th, but item received, so that makes me think we won't get any further updates on our posters. At least not here in Norway. Think we will get them next week 🙏🤟
  • Options
    drfox said:
    Four. I am in Norway though, but same story. Poster been sitting somewhere since the 23rd of march and no further update since the 30th. I ordered a few other things along with the poster and one of them got here a few days ago. Tracking stopped after the 30th, but item received, so that makes me think we won't get any further updates on our posters. At least not here in Norway. Think we will get them next week 🙏🤟
    Here’s hoping!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    Hope you guys in Europe start receiving Jeff's signed PJ prints this week.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    This one arrived in the Netherlands today! 

2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,880
     B)

• Options
    dottles said:
    This one arrived in the Netherlands today! 

Awesome!!!
  • Options
    Anymore?
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Anymore?
    Nope. My tracking hasn’t updated for 2.5 weeks. Not sure what is going on, never had to wait this long before on anything I’ve ordered.
  • Options
    Whilst ours arrived in the Netherlands we did have some delays getting to us. 
    I know that in the UK (I moved to NL last summer) I have had some issues in the past. When I spoke to Royal Mail they said that poster tubes were ‘non standard’ in terms of shipments (I.E. not a box) and so often waited to be processed separately both by them and customs. Sometimes that would be immediately but other times that it could be delayed whilst a volume of standard shipments were processed. No idea how true that is but it made sense when I was told. 
    Also, a relative who works for the Post Office said that during/since the mail strikes, parcels are not being scanned at each step routinely unless specifically paid for. Same caveat around if it is true or not but might be making a difference. 

We were hoping for a European poster or a city we might have been to to be honest. Especially after seeing the Landgraaf one at the start of the arrivals (we can literally hear that festival in our garden lol) but what we got is a cool poster none the less, almost more art than poster! 
    The extra cool thing is knowing it actually came from Jeff and we had the opportunity/luck to get one 😀

Hopefully other Europe bound posters arrive soon! 

2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles said:
    Whilst ours arrived in the Netherlands we did have some delays getting to us. 
    I know that in the UK (I moved to NL last summer) I have had some issues in the past. When I spoke to Royal Mail they said that poster tubes were ‘non standard’ in terms of shipments (I.E. not a box) and so often waited to be processed separately both by them and customs. Sometimes that would be immediately but other times that it could be delayed whilst a volume of standard shipments were processed. No idea how true that is but it made sense when I was told. 
    Also, a relative who works for the Post Office said that during/since the mail strikes, parcels are not being scanned at each step routinely unless specifically paid for. Same caveat around if it is true or not but might be making a difference. 

We were hoping for a European poster or a city we might have been to to be honest. Especially after seeing the Landgraaf one at the start of the arrivals (we can literally hear that festival in our garden lol) but what we got is a cool poster none the less, almost more art than poster! 
    The extra cool thing is knowing it actually came from Jeff and we had the opportunity/luck to get one 😀

Hopefully other Europe bound posters arrive soon! 

Thanks Dottles, that provides a bit of reassurance. This is one parcel that I definitely do not want to be lost!
  • Options
    I sometimes use a tracking app rather than just the postal carriers. 
    One is called ‘packages’ and was used by my old postie lol, the other is 17 track 

• Options
    dottles said:
    I sometimes use a tracking app rather than just the postal carriers. 
    One is called ‘packages’ and was used by my old postie lol, the other is 17 track 

https://www.17track.net/en is what I use for packages coming from Europe to Canada.

So, what did you score?

• Options
    Insert [well we're waiting] gif from caddyshack please. (Phone/I suck at that)
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 838

...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    I love you^
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    edited April 2023
    Post edited by Go Beavers on
  • Options
    scroll up...he already posted what he got...and you guys replied to his post. 5/7/22 LA. 
  • Options
    Customs charge notice received today, all paid now so hopefully should arrive next week!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,070
    Customs charge notice received today, all paid now so hopefully should arrive next week!
    Man that's exciting. Seeing whats come already. No bad ones. Every chance it's a great one
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Back from the framers.  Love it even more now.
  • Options
    Great job on that. It looks FRANtastic!
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,163
    Groda03 said:
    Nice!
  • Options
    Groda03 said:
    Awesome job, that looks amazing