The Official Mystery Band Signed Poster Reveal Thread 2023 -Thanks to Jeff for 100 Posters

Comments

• BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    Appreciate everyone sharing their great scores - this is such a great and positive thread!
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Sarava said:
    That Hyde Park one is amazing, and a great frame job.
    Thank you!  Turned out great!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,496
    Nicely done Shane!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    100 Pacer said:
    Nicely done Shane!
    Thanks brother!  This was fun!  Love seeing all these!
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745

Professionally framed but I opted for no mat.

Notice the frame is purple. It's really cool cause it almost changes color depending on lighting, purple/black. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,417
    That’s awesome! Congrats! 👏🏻 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    Gvn2fly said:

Notice the frame is purple. It's really cool cause it almost changes color depending on lighting, purple/black. 
    WOWZA!!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,740
    Great sigs on that one. Matt & Mike are exquisite.
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Amazing print and frame up job there, super cool! 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,651
    Gvn2fly said:

So what's the total now?
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179
    demetrios said:
    So what's the total now?
    My count is 79. 
    JoeyP21 said:
    demetrios said:
    So what's the total now?
    My count is 79. 

That's good. Hopefully the remaining 21 will pop up. 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,062
    edited May 2023
    Urghh. Royal Mail (U.K. equivalent of USPS) now advised me that it looks like customs has lost my band signed poster. They investigated and found that a charge had been raised in early April by U.K. Border Force but they have never been passed the item. 

Absolutely gutted about this. Crazily I have ordered a good 200+ PJ / EV posters and related items over the years (mix of 10c show editions, APs etc but no full band signed prints) and have never had an item lost by them before. Typical it’s the one package of all of those I most definitely would not want to get lost….
    Post edited by drfox on
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,824
    edited May 2023
    drfox said:
    Urghh. Royal Mail (U.K. equivalent of USPS) now advised me that it looks like customs has lost my band signed poster. They investigated and found that a charge had been raised in early April by U.K. Border Force but they have never been passed the item. 

Absolutely gutted about this. Crazily I have ordered a good 200+ PJ / EV posters and related items over the years (mix of 10c show editions, APs etc but no full band signed prints) and have never had an item lost by them before. Typical it’s the one package of all of those I most definitely would not want to get lost….
    Oh no this is the worst thing possible. So sorry to hear this. I like everyone here was looking forward to see what you got as one of the last ones out there. What a fucking piss take
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    drfox said:

I'm so sorry.

If Royal Mail lost it, 10club / you,  should be able to receive the full price amount of poster back, as 10club insured and added the full cost of the poster on the custom form. 
  • xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 187
    drfox said:

Oh man, gutted for you. 
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
    demetrios said:
    drfox said:

I'm so sorry.

If Royal Mail lost it, 10club / you,  should be able to receive the full price amount of poster back, as 10club insured and added the full cost of the poster on the custom form. 
    Yes, 10c said to wait 90 days / 3 months from shipping. So sure I will get the money back but obviously would much much prefer to receive my poster. Was so excited to have secured a copy.
    edited May 2023
    drfox said:

Oh man, gutted for you. 
    Thanks @xnothingmanx and @lastexitlondon - I really can’t understand how they lost it. Bloody customs 
    Post edited by drfox on
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,730
    @Santos L. Halper anything you can do for this person? Obviously he/she is not looking for any money back if they can get a poster. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • nuts = kicked. sorry man. 
    May ramdomly show up. Stinks.
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,137
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:
    drfox said:

I'm so sorry.

Yes, 10c said to wait 90 days / 3 months from shipping. So sure I will get the money back but obviously would much much prefer to receive my poster. Was so excited to have secured a copy.
    One of my regular posters got lost last year 10C replaced it after 3 months as you say. Small consolation I know but you should at least get your money back 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,824
    Jeff might find just one more for our friend here? 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,190
    Loujoe said:
    This is very possible, it must be somewhere, I hope it shows up at your doorstep in the coming weeks, best of luck mate. Open another 'search and find', it had to have been scanned moving from mail service to customs, it won't hurt to try again, you might get lucky. 
    I had a tube missing for over 3 months. It was delivered. I just think mine rolled under a desk or seat for a while. A prayer to Saint Anthony is in order. Sorry again bud. I'd be bummed out big time too.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    Loujoe said:
    I had a tube missing for over 3 months. It was delivered. I just think mine rolled under a desk or seat for a while. A prayer to Saint Anthony is in order. Sorry again bud. I'd be bummed out big time too.
    I definitely hope it turns up.

My PJ20 poster that I shipped to myself from PJ20 (UPS kiosk inside) was lost for about 4 months, then magically appeared. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Loujoe said:
    This is very possible, it must be somewhere, I hope it shows up at your doorstep in the coming weeks, best of luck mate. Open another 'search and find', it had to have been scanned moving from mail service to customs, it won't hurt to try again, you might get lucky. 

Yes totally try again. 
    Loujoe said:
    Thanks. Yes I have my fingers crossed. Struggle to understand how customs loses a relatively large parcel like a poster tube. 
    Loujoe said:
    What do you mean by another “search and find”? I’ve been tracking on various parcel tracking apps and contacted Royal Mail who notified me about the customs scan on 6th April (which was shown on their system but not on any of the standard customer tracking - this was the last time it was scanned)