Options

The Official Mystery Band Signed Poster Reveal Thread 2023 -Thanks to Jeff for 100 Posters

Comments

• Options
    thebends9thebends9 Posts: 513
    Get a room you two, jk, congrats to you both!
     =)  This was the definition of a Win-Win. Thanks again @baldog27  
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,938
    Love this. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    thebends9 said:
    Get a room you two, jk, congrats to you both!
     =)  This was the definition of a Win-Win. Thanks again @baldog27  
    Love it!
  • Options
    baldog27 said:
    TRADES DO COME TRUE - THANKS @thebends9
    That's so cool! Congrats to you both :-)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,825
    baldog27 said:
    TRADES DO COME TRUE - THANKS @thebends9
    That's so cool! Congrats to you both :-)

Indeed! Congrats you two.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2023
    CROJAM95 said:
    Deployed on an aircraft carrier and it took me two and a half days to load all 17 pages of this thread on individual tabs on my state-of-the-art government computer. Gave me something fun to read and drool over while out here on a quiet Sunday morning, thanks to those who shared. These are all freaking amazing. Congrats to those who got one. No chance out here, unfortunately. Will add March 10th to the list of days I've missed so far: Chirstmas, New Year's, my brother's birthday, my daughter's 3rd birthday, and The Great JA Poster Drop of 2023. haha But hey, I got our ship to play RVM while we detached and peeled away from a supply ship. All 5000 of my friends onboard AND the supply ship got to listen to it. Almost as cool as getting PJ-signed memorabilia... haha
    Thank you for your service & rock on !

Deployed on an aircraft carrier and it took me two and a half days to load all 17 pages of this thread on individual tabs on my state-of-the-art government computer. Gave me something fun to read and drool over while out here on a quiet Sunday morning, thanks to those who shared. These are all freaking amazing. Congrats to those who got one. No chance out here, unfortunately. Will add March 10th to the list of days I've missed so far: Chirstmas, New Year's, my brother's birthday, my daughter's 3rd birthday, and The Great JA Poster Drop of 2023. haha But hey, I got our ship to play RVM while we detached and peeled away from a supply ship. All 5000 of my friends onboard AND the supply ship got to listen to it. Almost as cool as getting PJ-signed memorabilia... haha
    Best post on this thread! Good stuff.

A most sincere thank you for your service. The band and us nerdy fans could not live the joyful life without the selfless sacrifices made by the service men and women like you. Safe travels and hope you are back on US land to see PJ live (and more importantly, your 3 year old daughter) later this year.

Thanks for the support, homies!
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    100 Pacer said:
    Get in touch with me when you see this and we’ll coordinate where best to send you some free PJ items.

If you're into Painted Shield send me your address.  Got a signed Showbox gig poster I'd be happy to send your way.  
    Holy crap! Thank you very much! You gotta let me pay for it though.. or at the very least, trade you something. However, tradesies will have to wait until the Summer when I get home.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    So what's the total have we seen here from the 100 signed prints?
  • Options
    matt3846matt3846 Atlanta Posts: 153
    demetrios said:

I saw 72 posted in this thread. Another was mentioned being seen on FB, but I never saw it actually shared here.
  • Options
    matt3846 said:
    demetrios said:

I saw 72 posted in this thread. Another was mentioned being seen on FB, but I never saw it actually shared here.

Which one was that?
  • Options
    JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 180
    demetrios said:
    matt3846 said:
    demetrios said:

Which one was that?

I think that one was Emek Seattle. My count is at 73. 
  • Options
    JoeyP21 said:
    demetrios said:
    matt3846 said:
    demetrios said:

Which one was that?

Yep, that’s the one I saw mentioned. Thanks for grabbing the pic.

I feel like we have only seen a couple from those that were shipped overseas. Hope we get to see a few more!
  • Options
    matt3846 said:
    JoeyP21 said:
    demetrios said:
    matt3846 said:
    demetrios said:

Which one was that?

I feel like we have only seen a couple from those that were shipped overseas. Hope we get to see a few more!

Ah EMEK Seattle. Cool.

Yeah I hope we get to see more soon.
  • Options
    NilanNilan Posts: 2
    Well the dog sled finally
    made it up north 🤟🏼. Even some Boom !!   BERLIN 2014 
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,071
    matt3846 said:
    JoeyP21 said:
    demetrios said:
    matt3846 said:
    demetrios said:

Which one was that?

The U.K. ones haven’t arrived yet. Not sure why they are taking so long.
  • Options
    Nilan said:
    Well the dog sled finally
    made it up north 🤟🏼. Even some Boom !!   BERLIN 2014 

Cool!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,938
    That was a great show
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    If you need tour money I'm buying....
    Trying to get one as a hell of a gift for someone.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    that's one monster of a gift. nicely done!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ms127664ms127664 Posts: 14
    Couldn’t be happier!!!  Thank you Jeff, Pearl Jam and Santos. 

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,484
    ms127664 said:

Great score… I know people have an aversion to skulls, but I love this print. 
  • Options
    ms127664 said:

Beautiful!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,426
    Awesome! Congrats 😁
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,916
    ms127664 said:

I feel like that is skulls done well. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    75 shared so far!

• Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    matt3846 said:
    75 shared so far!

MINT!!!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,484
    JimmyV said:
    ms127664 said:

I feel like that is skulls done well. 
    The best of the ‘18 Fenway prints IMO. The green variant is *chef’s kiss*

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,516
    100 Pacer said:
    Get in touch with me when you see this and we’ll coordinate where best to send you some free PJ items.

If you're into Painted Shield send me your address.  Got a signed Showbox gig poster I'd be happy to send your way.  
    Holy crap! Thank you very much! You gotta let me pay for it though.. or at the very least, trade you something. However, tradesies will have to wait until the Summer when I get home.
    No charge. Message me when you’re back home.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    a_olveraa_olvera Mexico city Posts: 36
    Someone in Mexico got this one
  • Options
    a_olvera said:
    Someone in Mexico got this one
    That's me