Options

Pearl Jam Yield 25th Anniversary Edition Translucent Red and Black Hi-melt vinyl

Comments

• Options
    VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    Arrived in Ontario, Canada today!

• Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    bobasfeet said:
    PB11041 said:
    tylerj said:
    I read that hummus is not on this repress, can anyone confirm? Ill probably send it back if that’s the case…
    It is not on there. 
    Thanks. Im really furious at VMP, not pressing at their own plant as advertised, then this? It’s ridiculous.
    so really your intention was to have it sit in shrink wrap and wait until it was a nice price to flip?
    I get why some people get upset about people reselling stuff but the unspoken rules for "flipping" and the "community approved" timeline for resale is just kinda funny. Ames just announced resale of posters at "market price" which they sat on for years and there's hardly a grumble here. Not trying to stir the pot, I just find it all odd.
    The biggest difference between a lot of flippers and collectors is just time
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,199
    edited October 2023
    bobasfeet said:
    PB11041 said:
    tylerj said:
    I read that hummus is not on this repress, can anyone confirm? Ill probably send it back if that’s the case…
    It is not on there. 
    Thanks. Im really furious at VMP, not pressing at their own plant as advertised, then this? It’s ridiculous.
    so really your intention was to have it sit in shrink wrap and wait until it was a nice price to flip?
    I get why some people get upset about people reselling stuff but the unspoken rules for "flipping" and the "community approved" timeline for resale is just kinda funny. Ames just announced resale of posters at "market price" which they sat on for years and there's hardly a grumble here. Not trying to stir the pot, I just find it all odd.
    The definition of “flipping” is pretty simple: Purchasing a material product for the sole purpose of reselling as soon as possible to make a profit. What Ames is doing isn’t “flipping,” especially since they are the creator/rights holder and can charge whatever they want.  
    Post edited by bicyclejoe on
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    edited October 2023
    Hummus on the Atmos mix of Yield sounds incredible! The drums are divine! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 752
    I have no idea how these things work but surely VMP don’t have carte blanche to chop and change albums on a whim,  so the omission of Hummus must have been approved by the band?   

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Did it come with the sweet slipmat?!?!?!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,081
    bobasfeet said:
    PB11041 said:
    tylerj said:
    It is not on there. 
    The definition of “flipping” is pretty simple: Purchasing a material product for the sole purpose of reselling as soon as possible to make a profit. What Ames is doing isn’t “flipping,” especially since they are the creator/rights holder and can charge whatever they want.  
    Flip now make less money, flip later make more money. I dunno. I'm not arguing for or against. Just discussing. I get why people missing out gets folks upset though.
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,093
    Is hummus on the 2016 reissue?
  • Options
    DropBearDropBear Australia Posts: 11
    Mine landed downunder today. Will be spun real soon.
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 446
    Is hummus on the 2016 reissue?
    Nope.  I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware, it's never been on vinyl. 
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    Got mine today but the sleeve jacket damaged. Can I get a replacement? This is my 1st time arrived damager
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,698
    na208375 said:
    Got mine today but the sleeve jacket damaged. Can I get a replacement? This is my 1st time arrived damager

Did you receive it directly from 10Club or VMP?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,732
    Any of these land in Europe yet. My copy has been sitting in LA since the 18th waiting for acceptance 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,401
    Kearn5y said:
    Any of these land in Europe yet. My copy has been sitting in LA since the 18th waiting for acceptance 
    Yeah,  mine arrived at the beginning of the week. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Yeah,  mine arrived at the beginning of the week. 
    Oh, wonder what's the delay with my copy. Hopefully it hasn't gone awol
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Same here, mine still in LA since 18th 

Slane 93

Dublin 96

Dublin 00

Hamilton 05

Dublin 06

Poland 07 London 07

West Palm Beach 08 Tampa 08

Berlin 09 Manchester 09 London 09

Dublin 10 Belfast 10

Manchester 12 1+2

Leeds 14 Milton Keynes14

EV Manchester 12

EV Dublin 17

Mirrorball Dublin 95

• Options
    Arrived in UK beginning week here too.
  • Options
    My copy arrived today.  :)
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    It seems mine has taken a not so slight detour to Denmark after landing in Canada where it’s supposed to be. @Santos L. Halper. How the F? 
  • Options
    Did anyone say, did the cool slipmat come with it?

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    no slipmat....sticker only
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    no slipmat....sticker only
    Thanks, that slipmat with the moving images that was supposed to come with this (i think) was sweet. Was it ever released?

• Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    edited October 2023
    JBC7913 said:

It seems mine has taken a not so slight detour to Denmark after landing in Canada where it’s supposed to be. @Santos L. Halper. How the F? 
    Super quick response from 10C about this! Very much appreciated! 
  • Options
    JBC7913 said:

Wow that's weird. I have had Nugs orders ship from USA to Sweden then to back to Canada.
  • Options
    PJ Freak said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Any movement? Mine still has moved since then. That's 2 weeks now
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    So what will be the first pressing at the new VMP plant in Denver?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    GarasaurasGarasauras Ontario Posts: 231
    The new PJ album 😜
  • Options

Just got my copy of the VMP exclusive Pearl Jam Yield 2-LP/45rpm cut and WOW! Big shout to VMP for the hype-sticker credit, that is so cool and means the world to me! We labored over making this a quality pressing at every stage. Record Technology Inc did a perfect job plating and Furnace Record Pressing pressed it nice and flat! The feedback online has been so positive but I figured I’d share just one quip since we cut the lacquers here Black Belt Mastering

• Options

Binaural
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    PJ Freak said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Any movement? Mine still has moved since then. That's 2 weeks now
    Still stuck in LA 😔

Slane 93

Dublin 96

Dublin 00

Hamilton 05

Dublin 06

Poland 07 London 07

West Palm Beach 08 Tampa 08

Berlin 09 Manchester 09 London 09

Dublin 10 Belfast 10