Options

Pearl Jam Yield 25th Anniversary Edition Translucent Red and Black Hi-melt vinyl

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,066
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Crossing fingers they release Binaural next year, via a cool translucent orange & black hi melt vinyl.
    Lost Dogs first.  Not sure what is taking so long. 
    Lost Dogs 2 ... 4 album set.  =)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    bobasfeet said:
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Crossing fingers they release Binaural next year, via a cool translucent orange & black hi melt vinyl.
    Lost Dogs first.  Not sure what is taking so long. 
    Lost Dogs 2 ... 4 album set.  =)

Yes to both please!
  • Options
    Finally got to spin this. Sounds incredible to me. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    I spun new vs than yield last saturday

blown away…. Grabs you
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Anyone still waiting for this. My 90 days of waiting for a refund or reship is up on Monday. Disappointing to have to wait so long to claim when it's clear with tracking that my copy has been lost.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Anyone still waiting for this. My 90 days of waiting for a refund or reship is up on Monday. Disappointing to have to wait so long to claim when it's clear with tracking that my copy has been lost.

I hope 10Club has a replacement copy for you. 
  • Options
    SonicDubSonicDub Posts: 40
    Kearn5y said:
    I’m still waiting on my copy. I’m having the exact same issue as yourself. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:

SonicDub said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Contacted the Ten Club. Replied within minutes with the option of a refund or reship. So getting it reshipped again. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:

SonicDub said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Contacted the Ten Club. Replied within minutes with the option of a refund or reship. So getting it reshipped again. 

Great! :) Hope this arrives safe & sound.
  • Options
    edited January 12

thevinylcon

✈️ @thevinylcon is clear for liftoff!✈️

Today we are extremely pleased to announce our partnering with legendary sonic explorers, @vinylmeplease!

Mark your calendars to join us in Philadelphia, April 27th and 28th at the 23rd St. Armory. VinylCon! is a celebration of collecting culture that will feature two full days of music exploration through digging.

Record vendors from all over the US will be on site to ply their wares and partners like VMP will have some tricks up their sleeves too.

Dealer tables on sale now! Early entry and general admission tickets on sale soon. Follow @thevinylcon to stay in the loop!

• Options
    Happy Birthday Yield!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Whoo! Finally going to listen to this today! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I finally got my copy on Thursday 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    I finally got my copy on Thursday 

Glad to hear! :)
  • Options
    Whoo! Finally going to listen to this today! 

It sounds so good. I hope VMP does Binaural next.
  • Options