Options

Record Store Day April 22nd release of Pearl Jam's Give Way on Vinyl & CD. Clear vinyl Up @ 10club!

Comments

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,360
    wwsuicide said:
    Did Easy Street drop the vinyl at all?  ISO black version. 
    Yesterday moring they had some online. 
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    demetrios said: Cheapest I've seen the vinyl in UK is £31.99 & the CD @ £13.99. Being the UK edition is 3000 vinyl & the CD 1000.
    That's exactly how much it costed me :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    Travelar said:
    wwsuicide said:
    Did Easy Street drop the vinyl at all?  ISO black version. 
    Yesterday moring they had some online. 
    Thanks!

• Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Criminal what the shipping charges come to. Where are these shipping from, The Kremlin?
  • Options
    Imagine if they posted useful info like this in the newsletter? 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291
    I'm guessing they don't because they don't want to infringe on RSD.   If they told people in advance, many people probably wouldn't go to their local store to grab one.  The challenge now being we've had three releases (easy street, l02l, and give way) that had special versions come out right after RSD, so now people are going to expect it :)
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,753
    Zod said:
    I'm guessing they don't because they don't want to infringe on RSD.   If they told people in advance, many people probably wouldn't go to their local store to grab one.  The challenge now being we've had three releases (easy street, l02l, and give way) that had special versions come out right after RSD, so now people are going to expect it :)
    I don’t have the time or patience to wait in line with Swifties. So glad they put one up in the shop. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,035
    10 Club variant is now sold out.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,976
    Pap said:
    demetrios said: Cheapest I've seen the vinyl in UK is £31.99 & the CD @ £13.99. Being the UK edition is 3000 vinyl & the CD 1000.

Sweet!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,976
    Shipping label received! B)
    Thanks 10club!
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,968
    Shame they couldn’t include the whole show missing some great versions of songs. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Shame they couldn’t include the whole show missing some great versions of songs. 
    Seems like an obvious choice for a future vault. I get the whole wanting to preserve something that was supposed to exist once, but that whole show is great. 
  • Options
    vi7alogyvi7alogy Posts: 66
    Any chance anyone got an extra copy of the clear vinyl they are willing to sell? Australian here who missed out as it went on sale at 3am Oz time... 
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,968
    edited April 2023
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam Give Way. Available in 5 minutes!
    Discrepancy Records - Australia Only!

This is where I bought mine instore on Saturday afternoon. Just checked the online store, all copies, over 250 of the vinyl LP, sold right out baby. I think they started with around 265 copies in n store for sale. Couldn’t believe how much they had tbh. All CDs sold out too! 
    Post edited by BrainofBGA on
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291
    Travelar said:
    Seems like an obvious choice for a future vault. I get the whole wanting to preserve something that was supposed to exist once, but that whole show is great. 
    I mean, it's mostly released on Give Way, and there's really high quality bootlegs of the show out there.

Vaults maybe come out once a year at best.  How many years has it been since we got something new?   2 years of getting vinyl pressings of vault 1 and 2, and Moline before that, that was already available in HD Flac.

I'd really like to see unreleased things get put out on the vaults, so we all have something new to listen to.   Releasing stuff that's had high qualify official or unofficial seems kind of meh.   They could do another show from the same tour?  that would be amazing :)  
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Travelar said:
    I mean, it's mostly released on Give Way, and there's really high quality bootlegs of the show out there.

Vaults maybe come out once a year at best.  How many years has it been since we got something new?   2 years of getting vinyl pressings of vault 1 and 2, and Moline before that, that was already available in HD Flac.

I'd really like to see unreleased things get put out on the vaults, so we all have something new to listen to.   Releasing stuff that's had high qualify official or unofficial seems kind of meh.   They could do another show from the same tour?  that would be amazing :)  
    You're not wrong. I think I had, and still cling to, hopes that the vault program would be expanded to more than one release a year. I know that the vinyl plants are backed up, but at some point, they could open a digital vault series. Not everything needs to be on vinyl and I think there's really a missed opportunity with the pace that has been set. 
  • Options
    rickerboundrickerbound Posts: 4
    edited April 2023
    Extremely disappointed that these releases are so limited when we have a huge fan base and club membership who just want access to the music.  Missed out on the vinyl and cd in store on Saturday.  Only just got the vinyl online from unsold stock from one store on Monday morning. Finally found a cd from another record store and ordered it late last night, only to be emailed this morning that they’d sold out before they fulfilled the order.  Then I get notification that this is now available to Ten Club members, only to find the vinyl is sold out - a few hours after - which happens to be the middle of the night in Australia.  Thanks for the opportunity to possibly buy a release from the band.  Said this every time this continually happens.  Give us time to make our order.  We’re being charged $$ to exclusively access this stuff which we then can’t buy?  Give us time to get our orders in and then deliver those orders.  We are fans of the band and the music and love to own the music.  It’s killing me how many people who would love to have this just can’t have the opportunity.
    Post edited by rickerbound on
  • Options
    Hi,

I went to a few stores and they were sold out, just missed the clear variant. Please let me know if you have an extra one. Thanks.
    April 29, 2003 Pepsi Arena, Albany                            September 15, 2005 Bell Center, Montreal       May 16, 2006 Meadows, Hartford

June 28, 2008  Comcast Center, Mansfield               October 25, 2013 XL Center, Hartford               August 5, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston

August 7, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston                         September 2, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston        September 4, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston

"If I had known then, what I know now."                      "There's an upside of down." 
  • Options
    vi7alogyvi7alogy Posts: 66
    Extremely disappointed that these releases are so limited when we have a huge fan base and club membership who just want access to the music.  Missed out on the vinyl and cd in store on Saturday.  Only just got the vinyl online from unsold stock from one store on Monday morning. Finally found a cd from another record store and ordered it late last night, only to be emailed this morning that they’d sold out before they fulfilled the order.  Then I get notification that this is now available to Ten Club members, only to find the vinyl is sold out - a few hours after - which happens to be the middle of the night in Australia.  Thanks for the opportunity to possibly buy a release from the band.  Said this every time this continually happens.  Give us time to make our order.  We’re being charged $$ to exclusively access this stuff which we then can’t buy?  Give us time to get our orders in and then deliver those orders.  We are fans of the band and the music and love to own the music.  It’s killing me how many people who would love to have this just can’t have the opportunity.
    100% agree mate. Happens every time. 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    There’s so much artificial hype now with RSD that I don’t buy PJ fan club mentioning they will have exclusive variants as a real driver to take sales in-store away. Besides, when is the last time you met a PJ fan who wanted to buy less versions of the same thing?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Busy all day. In search of a clear version.
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,547
    ISO clear or black
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,905
    I want to say thank you to 10c for making all of this fun. We all know that you wont make everyone happy no matter what you do. I've missed out on stuff and been bummed. Other times not. Either way it's fun. Though don't get me started on Mail Innovations! ;)
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    Shipping to europe is no fun anymore. 
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    edited April 2023
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    Sweet!
    We finish the record shop celebration by offering the remainder of our stock to you all, wherever you are!

Come scoop up the last gems before they are gone forever!

Remaining stock will go online TONIGHT! at 8pm (UK time)

Vinyl -- https://www.pandvrecords.co.uk/product/pearl-jam-give-way-rsd23-released-22nd-april-2023/

CD -- https://www.pandvrecords.co.uk/product/pearl-jam-give-way-rsd23-cd-released-22nd-april-2023/
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    Got scammed out of the black version by a bunk Discogs seller. Glad I scored a clear. Didn’t think it would be that small of a run. The gold will be out soon!!!!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22