9 out of 9 "Days of Pearl Jam" limited to just people in the US. . .

124»

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,098
    Oh.. the Americans..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    I hear you bro, this is tough. This must be what the people in Ukraine are going through, right?
    Comparative suffering gets us nowhere. How about you all lay the fuck off the OP. 
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    What the hell is your problem, man? Good grief. Get a grip.
    you can fuck yourself too though while we wait on the doctors opinion.
    mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    I hear you bro, this is tough. This must be what the people in Ukraine are going through, right?
    Comparative suffering gets us nowhere. How about you all lay the fuck off the OP. 
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    Are you serious??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• 23scidoo said:
    mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    Are you serious??
    yes
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    Huh?

Um, ok. No idea where your anger is coming from, but I hope things get better for you. I can understand why non-US members are annoyed that they can't enter the contest, I really can. I just don't think it's worth lashing out and treating people like crap. To each, their own.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    edited December 2022
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    Huh?

Um, ok. No idea where your anger is coming from, but I hope things get better for you. I can understand why non-US members are annoyed that they can't enter the contest, I really can. I just don't think it's worth lashing out and treating people like crap. To each, their own.
    i dont care what you think, whats the doctors opinion? and there is zero anger here.  telling people i dont like to go fuck themselves takes zero anger. 
    Post edited by rustneversleeps on
  • Merry Christmas to all, and to all IBTL
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    Huh?

i dont care what you think, whats the doctors opinion? and there is zero anger here.  telling people i dont like to go fuck themselves takes zero anger. 
    Yeah, I'm done. Happy Holidays to you.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Oh Darwin..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,258
    I just spent 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back trying to figure out who "doc" is.
  • mace1229 said:
    I just spent 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back trying to figure out who "doc" is.
    hahaha
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,258
    edited December 2022
    For the record, spouses who are both in the club and live together cant enter either. Its not a 10c thing, just a random giveaway. I'm sure there's a reason its US only. Might not be a good one, but there is one.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    jstu39 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Calm down . There really is no need to swear at someone
    For real. This thread has gotten wildly out of hand. 
    There was no reason for the thread in the first place. But even if it was started, there was NO reason for the daily update. It was someone saying he look at me. So some people did. Someone kept poking the bear. There’s blame to go around. 
    I don't disagree, but there are many threads on any given day that didn't need starting. The response from many corners to this one has been particularly poor.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Calm down . There really is no need to swear at someone
    For real. This thread has gotten wildly out of hand. 
    There was no reason for the thread in the first place. But even if it was started, there was NO reason for the daily update. It was someone saying he look at me. So some people did. Someone kept poking the bear. There’s blame to go around. 
    I don't disagree, but there are many threads on any given day that didn't need starting. The response from many corners to this one has been particularly poor.
    poor, yet fun and fulfilling. 
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,008
    edited December 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.