9 out of 9 "Days of Pearl Jam" limited to just people in the US. . .

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    If you live outside the USA enter .. NOW! https://pearljam.com/news/10-days-of-pearl-jam-day-9
    Just do it! Just put USA in Country. If you win, just ship it to a friend in the USA.

• Are you going to update your title every day? I’m guessing next is 8 out of 8? Jeeeze dude. 
  • MS149515MS149515 Posts: 192
    I hear you bro, this is tough. This must be what the people in Ukraine are going through, right?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    MS149515 said:
    I hear you bro, this is tough. This must be what the people in Ukraine are going through, right?
    Comparative suffering gets us nowhere. How about you all lay the fuck off the OP. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MS149515 said:
    Comparative suffering gets us nowhere. How about you all lay the fuck off the OP. 
    Dude, chill out. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,045
    KM73780 said:
    Pearl Jam is a band from the US. If you have a problem with it, you are welcome to leave. 
    What a guy. Merry Christmas 
    indeed, sounds like a hoot
  • MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,096
    edited December 2022
    Are you going to update your title every day? I’m guessing next is 8 out of 8? Jeeeze dude. 
    Gigaton isn't the greatest album ever made in history. Jeeeez.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,096
    edited December 2022
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    Isn't this kind of an attack very much a bannable offensive according to the Posting Gudelines? Haven't read them in a while. Could be wrong.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    Isn't this kind of an attack very much a bannable offensive according to the Posting Gudelines? Haven't read them in a while. Could be wrong.
    i guess we'll find out ya whiny blowhard
  • MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    thats a subtle question where i'm from. that may be an "attack" in sweden though
  • Final day. Let's see if Tenclub brakes and switches it up.

Final day, maybe you'll finally shut the fuck up.  who am i kidding?
  • MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    thats a subtle question where i'm from. that may be an "attack" in sweden though

Yes. I would say that is a verbal attack in Sweden. The only person to answer what it counts as on the forum would be a moderator I think, 

"swedish attack" or just a "subtle question" to 2-feign-reluctance

@Sea

• Calm down . There really is no need to swear at someone
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?

Yes. I would say that is a verbal attack in Sweden. The only person to answer what it counts as on the forum would be a moderator I think, 

"swedish attack" or just a "subtle question" to 2-feign-reluctance

@Sea

they'll get to it ya pussy. no need to tag.  have some patience. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    edited December 2022
    Calm down . There really is no need to swear at someone
    For real. This thread has gotten wildly out of hand. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Calm down . There really is no need to swear at someone
    whos not calm? 

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    ibtl

it's good to know you mostly think that, swede.  as long as that makes you feel better. 
  • Come on . No need
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • CM189191 said:
    ibtl
    its 5:45 pacific, we got time...
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    edited December 2022
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    Post edited by rustneversleeps on
  • jstu39jstu39 Posts: 145
    JimmyV said:
    Calm down . There really is no need to swear at someone
    For real. This thread has gotten wildly out of hand. 
    There was no reason for the thread in the first place. But even if it was started, there was NO reason for the daily update. It was someone saying he look at me. So some people did. Someone kept poking the bear. There’s blame to go around. 
  • Next year allow everyone to enter, then just DQ international entries behind the scenes.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Next year allow everyone to enter, then just DQ international entries behind the scenes.
    brilliant idea.  now we're getting something outa this thread.  wonder what the pretentious swede would think?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    What the hell is your problem, man? Good grief. Get a grip.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    doc cant speak for himself?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 said:
    MS149515 said:
    how 'bout fuck you?
    @2-feign-reluctance

what do you think, Doc?
    doc cant speak for himself?
    I know that he can, I was just chiming in because you're way off base and out of line here and not just towards him.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.