Options

European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    IMO, the craziness really began with wrigley 2013. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,783
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 620
    I had it (krakow) carted and got error. Even with 27 left. Oh well 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 639
    So from reading a lot of comments, it seems the outdoor merch tent is madness with 2 hour queues and not enough posters for everyone who is in the queue.

Whats been the situation when inside the venue. Any better? Just wondering for Amsterdam. Only been to Hyde Park so far this tour and getting a poster was the easiest experience.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,170
    matt84 said:
    So from reading a lot of comments, it seems the outdoor merch tent is madness with 2 hour queues and not enough posters for everyone who is in the queue.

Whats been the situation when inside the venue. Any better? Just wondering for Amsterdam. Only been to Hyde Park so far this tour and getting a poster was the easiest experience.
    Zurich had stacks inside the arena
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,760
    When did the poster craze (sp) start? 
    I remember bying posters after the shows up until 2014.. 
    Then when PJ returned to europe in 2018, they sold out in no time.. 
    Hmm.... the only time I remember being in the midst of the chaos of a poster selling out was Prague 2018. And now Budapest.

That Donkey Kong MGS poster there was chaos around also...

But don't remember it being that crazy at 2012 and earlier...
    I get poster after show in Amsterdam 2012..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    TO42596TO42596 The Netherlands Posts: 141
    When did the poster craze (sp) start? 
    I remember bying posters after the shows up until 2014.. 
    Then when PJ returned to europe in 2018, they sold out in no time.. 
    I have the same experience. Was able to buy both 2014 Ziggo Dome posters after the shows in the venue. Next time around in 2018, no chance...
    2000 London I
    2006 Arnhem & Prague
    2012 Amsterdam I & II / EV Amsterdam II
    2013 Buenos Aires & Wrigley Field / Brad Utrecht / Soundgarden Oslo & Amsterdam
    2014 Amsterdam I & II, Vienna, Berlin & Leeds / Soundgarden Santiago, Utrecht & Tilburg
    2016 MSG I & II, Quebec City, Fenway Park I & II
    2018 Amsterdam I & II, Krakow & Berlin
    2022 Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam & Toronto
    2023 Austin I & II
  • Options
    browngw said:
    Why do people need two posters from the show? To trade later?  My wife waited in line while I went to see what was taking the line so long.  I would bet in the 10 minutes I sat there the majority of people bought two posters.  
    For when they get divorced over the poster addiction.....the leaving spouse will still want one of them.
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 415
    demetrios said:

huge fan of niark1... super rad! 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,644
    That seems about right. Missoula in 2012 was the first crazy line I remember. My last show before that was in 2010 and I walked right up to the merch booth and got a poster no problem. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    agtharperagtharper Posts: 17
    edited July 2022
    My Townsend AP arrived yesterday in fine condition, no issues. The signature and number are close to the corners though, so it’s been a pain to cut the mount, but got it done in the end.

Post edited by agtharper on
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,063
    Looks great!
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 506
    edited July 2022
    So….got my Schumer Berlin AP and he signed and numbered the back  :| not the front….

and there was no craft paper and the end caps weren’t taped…🤦🏻‍♂️
    Post edited by Hoccapuk on
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,415
    Hoccapuk said:
    So….got my Schumer Berlin AP and he signed and numbered the back  :| not the front….
    There was a Wrigley one like that at one point. Not sure of any others, but it happens
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,783
    Hoccapuk said:

DAMN!!!

• Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,170
    Hoccapuk said:

Do you get any tracking? I just got a shipping notice but no tracking number
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 412
    My Ames London ap showed up with creases in the back. Not from shipping from what it looks. Anybody else have this. Man it sucks to spend that much and it not be in good shape 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    demetrios said:
    Think he should sell - why not?  He did the work and deserves to be able to sell his art.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    Yes, Both Sacramento and Vegas sold APs and sold quickly - people want them, sell em ! 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,587
    demetrios said:
    Think he should sell - why not?  He did the work and deserves to be able to sell his art.
    I agree. 
  • Options
    nycmalenycmale Posts: 215
    Flavafraz said:
    My Ames London ap showed up with creases in the back. Not from shipping from what it looks. Anybody else have this. Man it sucks to spend that much and it not be in good shape 
    Was yours signed? Mine showed up and has a scribbled number on it with no signature. 
  • Options
    nycmale said:
    Flavafraz said:
    Was yours signed? Mine showed up and has a scribbled number on it with no signature. 
    Mine was signed but numbers were smudged. I also don’t like how it’s signed in pencil 
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Flavafraz said:
    nycmale said:
    Flavafraz said:
    Mine was signed but numbers were smudged. I also don’t like how it’s signed in pencil 
    Ames has always signed in pencil. 
  • Options
    Flavafraz said:
    nycmale said:
    Flavafraz said:
    Ames has always signed in pencil. 
    I know I just wish it wasn’t that’s all. And this was my first that had any issues 
  • Options
    Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 125
    Ames London woodchip variant #80/85 arrived perfect condition. Pencil signature & numbers looks fine, no smudges, etc. 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,363
    Yup. Before that time you could score a poster inside the venue no problem. Didn’t have to show up hours early and stand in line for ages. Something changed in 2013.
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 239
    yeah! crazy to see lines wrapped around wrigley for merch..... 8 hours before the show......
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    Andy6Andy6 Posts: 14
    Does anyone know if they are still selling merch/posters for Prague, even though tonight's show is cancelled?
    Debating if I want to go over to the arena, or just spend the day sightseeing...
    Darkness comes in waves...tell me/Why invite it to stay?
    You're one with negativity/Yes, comfort is an energy
    But why let the sad song play?