albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,249
    Good move still selling the merch and donating to Ukraine..! That's my band 😀

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,422
    Andy6 said:
    Does anyone know if they are still selling merch/posters for Prague, even though tonight's show is cancelled?
    Debating if I want to go over to the arena, or just spend the day sightseeing...
    they are. 13-22
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 504
    drfox said:
    Hoccapuk said:
    So….got my Schumer Berlin AP and he signed and numbered the back  :| not the front….

and there was no craft paper and the end caps weren’t taped…🤦🏻‍♂️
    Do you get any tracking? I just got a shipping notice but no tracking number
    Nope, never received a tracking number.
  • Options
    browngwbrowngw Posts: 113
    browngw said:
    Why do people need two posters from the show? To trade later?  My wife waited in line while I went to see what was taking the line so long.  I would bet in the 10 minutes I sat there the majority of people bought two posters.  
    For when they get divorced over the poster addiction.....the leaving spouse will still want one of them
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 622
    Love the the Prague poster. One of the best for me. So sad about the show though.
  • Options
    If anyone is willing to pick me up a Prague poster today I would appreciate it.  Last night while drinking my sorrows away I told myself I didn’t want any reminder that both my shows got canceled.  That being said it’s a great poster and from a Texas artist so I would like to snag one.  

My wife isn’t keen about standing in line for hours so I’m asking for help, I’ll be in Prague today and tonight, flying home tomorrow.  Thanks for letting me rant about my poster and cancellation experiences, and thanks to everyone who tried to help me with a Vienna poster which I’m still on the hunt for as well.  Y’all are great, off to enjoy Prague!
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,442
    browngw said:
    If anyone is willing to pick me up a Prague poster today I would appreciate it.  Last night while drinking my sorrows away I told myself I didn’t want any reminder that both my shows got canceled.  That being said it’s a great poster and from a Texas artist so I would like to snag one.  

My wife isn’t keen about standing in line for hours so I’m asking for help, I’ll be in Prague today and tonight, flying home tomorrow.  Thanks for letting me rant about my poster and cancellation experiences, and thanks to everyone who tried to help me with a Vienna poster which I’m still on the hunt for as well.  Y’all are great, off to enjoy Prague!
    The artist will sell the APs
  • Options
    browngw said:

Split from your wife for like two hours?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    browngw said:

Split from your wife for like two hours?

• Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    browngw said:

I know but they will sell out in two minutes and with the luck I’ve had on this trip with merch and canceled shows I’m not holding my breath.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,000
    Dare I say, merch won't be as crazy with the show being cancelled and all stock being put out in the outside merch tent
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    joeinportjoeinport Posts: 4
    browngw said:

Contact @niark1 directly on Twitter or Insta and see if you can snag a Vienna AP that way
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,061
    browngw said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    browngw said:

I know but they will sell out in two minutes and with the luck I’ve had on this trip with merch and canceled shows I’m not holding my breath.
    AP doesn’t always sell out fast, especially for the cancelled shows. You could have like 20 minutes to buy one instead of 2 haha 
  • Options
    KM73780 said:
    browngw said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    browngw said:

AP doesn’t always sell out fast, especially for the cancelled shows. You could have like 20 minutes to buy one instead of 2 haha 
    Fair enough!  Just saw the post of the merch line, guess I’ll take my chances on AP sales or kindness of fans because I’m. Or standing in that line instead of exploring Prague.  
  • Options
    ON THE GROUND REPORT

• Options
    ON THE GROUND REPORT

Looks like a setup that will move the line quickly 👍 Is the mood ok?

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    ON THE GROUND REPORT

There was some anger. Because people had been lining up since morning. And then a lot of people went up and just stood at the merch instead of standing last on line. 

Bit after some shouting and talks the O2 staff cleared those peopel and they had to go to the end of the line. 

I thought the shopping experience went smooth and it seemed to have decent pace. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,504
    Im glad people  can all be together  and hope for everyone to get along
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    ON THE GROUND REPORT

There was some anger. Because people had been lining up since morning. And then a lot of people went up and just stood at the merch instead of standing last on line. 

Bit after some shouting and talks the O2 staff cleared those peopel and they had to go to the end of the line. 

I thought the shopping experience went smooth and it seemed to have decent pace. 
    Was/is there merch enough for everyone? 

I feel for you guys..! You can keep your Human Clay CD as a consolation
    Post edited by PeArLgOoNeR on

• Options
    How fast are lines moving?
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    The line is going pretty quickly now
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    PinoyPJ said:
    IMO, the craziness really began with wrigley 2013. 
    yeah! crazy to see lines wrapped around wrigley for merch..... 8 hours before the show......
    8 hours? There were 4+ hour long lines 3 days before the show. That show was so hyped and selling merch multiple days before the event created such huge demand. 
  • Options
    People still in line for merchandise?
  • Options
    Astros5.7Astros5.7 Posts: 16
    browngw said:

https://oliver-barrett.myshopify.com/products/pearl-jam-prague-july-22-2022
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,390
    Astros5.7 said:
    browngw said:

THANK YOU!!!!
  • Options
    Astros5.7 said:
    browngw said:

Thank you!!!!!!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,175
    The line is going pretty quickly now
    Yes. Line went pretty fast. I was able to get everything I wanted. I didn’t get a poster but there seemed to be quite a bit left when I was there.