European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,110
    Based on that picture, should we assume those tubes are for the signed ones? So we could guess there were 14 or so signed ones?
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,965
    Good detective work.
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122
    I realize there were 100 reg APs from Townshend. I thought on the page to purchase the autographed ones for like 850 pounds, it also stated 100 copies available. I may have read it wrong, though.
    That page doesn’t exist on his site anymore, so can’t go back and see, unless someone saved a screenshot of the page description while it was up.
    Or maybe the autographed ones are out of the same edition of 100. Like 90 reg + 10 autographed.
    But yeah, he should be politely emailed about the packing in the short kraft paper.
    He said he had “a few” signed copies. I assume that’s a few signed in addition to the 100 regular APs. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    edited July 2022
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2505976733026251/posts/3052968868327032

"Top of the carousel is inspired by a beautiful old art nouveau metro station in paris that was demolished. The lights around the letters are inspired by the matching metro stops that are still around paris. The animals are all close to being endangered, endangered, or totally extinct."

Post edited by demetrios on
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    Order of preference so far:

1. London Night 1 (Ames Bros)
    2. Copenhagen 
    3. Werchter 
    4. Zurich
    5 Landgraaf 
    6. London Night 1 (Josh Townshend)
    7. Frankfurt 
    8. Stockholm
    9. Paris
    10. Kraków 
    11. Imola
    12. Berlin 
    13. London Night 2 (Bella Grace)
    14. Budapest 
    15. London Night 2 (Pedro Correa)

1-9 I like them all.10-15 not so much. 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    edited July 2022
    Anyone get any shipping notification on their Schommer Berlin and Cooper Imola A/P prints? Seems a while since I ordered these
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,610
    drfox said:
    Anyone get any shipping notification on their Schommer Berlin and Cooper Imola A/P prints? Seems a while since I ordered these
    Nothing. No news from Schommer :(
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Anyone know if there's going to be a sale on the Krakow ones from the artist?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
    These are not set in stone, but I would rank them something like this:

Landgraaf

Zurich

London (Grace)

Frankfurt

London (Ames)

London (Townshend)

Imola

Krakow 

Werchter 

Paris

London (Correa)

Stockholm

Copenhagen 

Berlin

Budapest 

edited July 2022
    So far mine would look something like this

Great
    London Grace
    Zurich Price
    Kraków Domaradzki 
    London Ames
    Copenhagen Ames
    Budapest Martinez
    Pinkpop Diamond
    Stockholm Mander

Good
    Paris Munk One (may be great when I see it)
    London Townshend
    London Correa
    Werchter Klausen
    Imola Cooper

Average
    Berlin Schommer
    Frankfurt Loeffler

Poor
    None

Interestingly I would have said the US first 9 shows had 4 poor ones. Euro posters are strong this year
    drfox said:

Great
    London Grace
    Zurich Price
    Kraków Domaradzki 
    London Ames
    Copenhagen Ames
    Budapest Martinez
    Pinkpop Diamond
    Stockholm Mander

Good
    London Townshend
    London Correa
    Werchter Klausen
    Imola Cooper

Average
    Berlin Schommer
    Frankfurt Loeffler

Poor
    None

Interestingly I would have said the US first 9 shows had 4 poor ones. Euro posters are strong this year
    This is a nice way to lay it out. Well done. 
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    drfox said:

Great
    London Grace
    Zurich Price
    Kraków Domaradzki 
    London Ames
    Copenhagen Ames
    Budapest Martinez
    Pinkpop Diamond
    Stockholm Mander

Good
    London Townshend
    London Correa
    Werchter Klausen
    Imola Cooper

Average
    Berlin Schommer
    Frankfurt Loeffler

Poor
    None

Think the San Diego, Oakland and Phoenix posters are great.
  • browngwbrowngw Posts: 116
    KidAOK said:
    I’m sorry of this has already been covered.  And I know it usually happens.  But, so far this tour, I have missed out on Frankfurt , Budapest and Krakow posters.  
    Having done, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, both London, Budapest and tonight’s show in Krakow, I’m really hoping 10c will sell the posters.   

We lined up from 11 today and still no luck at outside merch! 

Not a big deal but I’m wondering whether I have to go eBay for some posters from shows I’m doing?! 

Saved up a lot to make the shows over the three years since 2019 but running low on funds!!! 

I’m just hoping they’ll show up on here when I can get on line and not be at work !! 
    You spent 2 hours in the merch line and still missed out??

That sucks, I'll be at the rest of the European shows after Krakow and had planned on queuing for merch but not if the wait is that long with still no guarantee.
    We are in Italy now, going to Vienna and Prague, my wife is not going to be happy if we have to spend that much time in line outside before the show even starts.  Traveled from DFW, hate to spend that much time in line for a poster!
    edited July 2022
    browngw said:
    KidAOK said:
    I’m sorry of this has already been covered.  And I know it usually happens.  But, so far this tour, I have missed out on Frankfurt , Budapest and Krakow posters.  
    Having done, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, both London, Budapest and tonight’s show in Krakow, I’m really hoping 10c will sell the posters.   

Not a big deal but I’m wondering whether I have to go eBay for some posters from shows I’m doing?! 

Saved up a lot to make the shows over the three years since 2019 but running low on funds!!! 

I’m just hoping they’ll show up on here when I can get on line and not be at work !! 

That sucks, I'll be at the rest of the European shows after Krakow and had planned on queuing for merch but not if the wait is that long with still no guarantee.
    We are in Italy now, going to Vienna and Prague, my wife is not going to be happy if we have to spend that much time in line outside before the show even starts.  Traveled from DFW, hate to spend that much time in line for a poster!
    Posters are all sold inside the venue. Hyde Park and Zurich had loads. No need to panic about missing the outdoor Merch. Also AP and 10c drops as well
  • browngwbrowngw Posts: 116
    drfox said:
    browngw said:
    KidAOK said:

Posters are all sold inside the venue. Hyde Park and Zurich had loads. No need to panic about missing the outdoor Merch. Also AP and 10c drops as well
    Man I hope you’re right, seeing a lot of people complain about missing the posters at these European gigs.  That being said I can’t justify standing on line hours before a show to get a poster.
  • Like the way people are digging on the posters this tour.  I agree.  For me, the two tops are Imola & Werchter 

If you saw my walls and portfolio you could have predicted that, though...for sure my top 2 artists for PJ posters.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 418
    my two cents... Bella Grace... love it, love the colors, love the vibe, love the style... 

Werchter shipping update... I was going to try and ship these right after the sale, but I am postponing shipping until a little later........................................   

figured it would be more apropos......... 

sorry for the delay 
  • bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 418
    AZA said:
    @bradklausen Do you have a bank of ideas already sketched out waiting for the right commission? Or do you start from scratch with every poster idea once the country/city is finalised? 
    sometimes there are ideas in the sketch books that will work for a particular band / city.... but usually I start from scratch with every poster idea once I know what city I get. 
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    my two cents... Bella Grace... love it, love the colors, love the vibe, love the style... 

Werchter shipping update... I was going to try and ship these right after the sale, but I am postponing shipping until a little later........................................   

sorry for the delay 
    Thanks for weighing in Brad! You’re opinion is certainly welcomed here in the community. Class act. Also I love your last two posters! Hoping for a third one to complete the set… 
    edited July 2022
    For anyone worried, Joshua Townshend commented on Instagram that the Kraft paper is doubled-up, as well as a sheet of acid-free tissue paper. Nothing to worry about, poster purchasers. 

sorry for the delay 
    Thanks for the update Brad. Can’t wait to see the poster in person. And looking forward to completing the triptych in the next few months 
  • AZAAZA Posts: 87
    AZA said:
    @bradklausen Do you have a bank of ideas already sketched out waiting for the right commission? Or do you start from scratch with every poster idea once the country/city is finalised? 
    sometimes there are ideas in the sketch books that will work for a particular band / city.... but usually I start from scratch with every poster idea once I know what city I get. 
    Thanks for the answer Brad, great work on the last two PJ posters, I too look forward to the third.
    4 Euro '22 posters left!

• Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    Have a Krakow to trade for a Paris one.
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I'd buy the Krakow one off of you if you're prepared to sell it for a decent price at some stage. However, I do hope that you find the Paris poster!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 287
    Have a budapest to trade for a frankfurt one.
    freddie vedder

sorry for the delay 

All good Brad. :)   
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Has Monk announced when his AP sale is?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,091
    Frankfurt and London booth are my favourites..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..