Options

European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Would be cool to meet up either way man! Were you in krakow? I’m going back to Ireland for a few days now, but will return for Vienna and Prague.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 646
    Did they not make enough posters for Kraków? Heard from a few friends that they couldn’t get one.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    No photo description available

Munk One Looks great. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,757
    PJNB said:
    No photo description available

Munk One Looks great. 
    One of the best so far.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,542
    edited July 2022

Looks ”classic”/old school. But the airbrushing look etc is not for me. 

Like Munk One though.  
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,673
    It doesn't  look like a typical monk one.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,179
    I honestly think these Euro Tour prints are the best for years. Even the worst ones (the two German ones) are not bad at all. There’s not a single dud, whereas the US tour had four duds out of nine.
  • Options
    Strange they are selling them today at the festival when the show is tomorrow, hopefully still have some left tomorrow. If anyone is picking stuff up today and could grab me one i can meet at the show tomorrow 
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 511
    Fysa, it’s a shit show in Paris.  Gates aren’t opening on time, can’t bring in tubes, they don’t seem like they know what they are doing 
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,179
    Hoccapuk said:
    Fysa, it’s a shit show in Paris.  Gates aren’t opening on time, can’t bring in tubes, they don’t seem like they know what they are doing 
    Nothing new there. Paris are terrible at handling large events. Just look at the Champions League final and the way they handled the Liverpool fans 
  • Options
    They’re going to have a lot of heat related injuries on their hands.  Can’t bring in water but yet you have to stand in the blazing sun for what is now an hour as they slowly open.  But yet no one is in the venue yet
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,249
    Hoccapuk said:
    They’re going to have a lot of heat related injuries on their hands.  Can’t bring in water but yet you have to stand in the blazing sun for what is now an hour as they slowly open.  But yet no one is in the venue yet
    How hot is it?

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,673
    Awful to hear. This sun is fuckin hot in uk
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    It’s 30 celcius 87 Fahrenheit.  And no shade, but make sure you empty your water bottles before you enter so you can refill with tap water inside. ;)  and can’t bring your own tubes in because “you could hurt someone with that” (regular Yazzie mills tube) but yet I can buy a tube inside.  (And hurt someone the same way) stupid argument.  And merch folks were rolling the posters and shoving them into tubes!   Line outside is already at least 2km long no medical outside, no cooling but security is being super detailed  so it takes forever.  I don’t wish anyone Ill will but the organizers will have have significant injuries 
    Post edited by Hoccapuk on
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,542
    90 people were murdered at the Bataclan and there just was an attack next to a Harry Styles concert in Copenhagen. 

I would cut french security some slack on following rules and being detailed. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    drfox said:
    Hoccapuk said:
    Nothing new there. Paris are terrible at handling large events. Just look at the Champions League final and the way they handled the Liverpool fans 
    Valid, I see a similar situation brewing 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    90 people were murdered at the Bataclan and there just was an attack next to a Harry Styles concert in Copenhagen. 

I would cut french security some slack on following rules and being detailed. 
    Totally understand and appreciate but it was the tube thing that really got me “you could hit someone with that” and then stalling people to get in so they could take pictures.  Most people just wanted water after waiting an hour after it was supposed to open.

Sorry to vent but it was a total mess in my opinion.
    Post edited by Hoccapuk on
  • Options
    jt1979jt1979 Posts: 19
    We are going in tomorrow, how is the wrist band/shopping etc? Just wondering how much to charge to the wristband as I understand its an ache to get the residual funds back after the festival. I'm budgeting roughly €35 for a poster and €30 for a tshirt? 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Loujoe said:
    How about a swan has an injured wing or a little garbage in the river? Jkng. Enjoy the show and clean art.
    Hahahaha.  
    Fuck.  Actually laughed out loud when I read that.  
    Gold!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    jt1979 said:
    We are going in tomorrow, how is the wrist band/shopping etc? Just wondering how much to charge to the wristband as I understand its an ache to get the residual funds back after the festival. I'm budgeting roughly €35 for a poster and €30 for a tshirt? 
    35€ for the shirt, 40€ for the poster, 3€ for a tube
  • Options
    Hoccapuk said:
    jt1979 said:
    Excellent! Thanks for that. How much is a beer, if you don't mind? 
  • Options
    jt1979 said:
    Hoccapuk said:
    jt1979 said:
    Don’t know, only focused on water, way to hot for beer
  • Options
    Hoccapuk said:
    jt1979 said:
    Hoccapuk said:
    jt1979 said:
    Don’t know, only focused on water, way to hot for beer
    Yes, it's is incredibly hot here in Paris. Enjoy the rest of today, looking forward to tomorrow 👍🏻
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 121
    It looks like these may be getting shipped with kraft paper at the same width as the print. That would be especially bad for the autographed prints, to have them arrive with dinged up edges.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,887

• Options
    Fred60Fred60 Posts: 17
    demetrios said:

Too bad for the spelling error: the correct spelling is « n’oublieZ jamais ». But it’s only a detail huh (I’m French). Great poster, it seems great!
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,249
    Fred60 said:
    demetrios said:

Too bad for the spelling error: the correct spelling is « n’oublieZ jamais ». But it’s only a detail huh (I’m French). Great poster, it seems great!
    Looks like a Z to me

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Fred60Fred60 Posts: 17
    edited July 2022
    Looks like a Z to me
    It’s an « r », for sure!
    You have to choose between « n’oubliez jamais » or « ne jamais oublier » but « n’oublier jamais » is not possible. Nevermind as Kurt said 😎
    Post edited by Fred60 on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,887
    edited July 2022
    DKedzie said:
    It looks like these may be getting shipped with kraft paper at no the same width as the print. That would be especially bad for the autographed prints, to have them arrive with dinged up edges.

Best to email him asap!
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    demetrios said:
    DKedzie said:
    It looks like these may be getting shipped with kraft paper at no the same width as the print. That would be especially bad for the autographed prints, to have them arrive with dinged up edges.

Best to email him asap!