Options

European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,760
    Braz71 said:
    Anyone have any insight as to when the Europe posters will be posted on 10C store? I was able to grab just 2 but there are a few I am definitely looking to purchase. 
    First bootleg out today so going by the USA boots, could get one today which is pinkpop 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,575
    demetrios said:
    So the art print was already made up before this gig was that confirmed? Or did they go up at the same time? 

Recycling it and just throwing PJ on it blows. It really wasn’t worth his time to come up with something new? 
    Art print was released back in January.

lol. close to being a scam
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,768
    The more ive looked at it . I dont think i like it as a poster.  Obvs the  art is quality.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 655
    Not a fan of Budapest’s poster.
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,368
    edited July 2022
    demetrios said:
    Not a fan of this one, or of the fact that it’s a reused old print.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Better than Pjs?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,650
    Who knows.  The poster may have come first and two years ago and then he decided to sell the art print as needed the cash.  Plenty of PJ posters out there that are loved and have separate art prints.  This one is just a reverse order.  And…it is only a concert poster.  I like it.  Better than anything the states got this year.
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,604
    Anyone heard anything from Florian Schommer (Berlin posters)?
  • Options
    Braz71Braz71 Posts: 79
    Kearn5y said:
    Braz71 said:
    Anyone have any insight as to when the Europe posters will be posted on 10C store? I was able to grab just 2 but there are a few I am definitely looking to purchase. 
    First bootleg out today so going by the USA boots, could get one today which is pinkpop 
    Great point lets see, fingers crossed. I wish the 10C would give a heads up on social media etc!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,916

• Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,183
    RW8297 said:
    Anyone heard anything from Florian Schommer (Berlin posters)?
    Nope. Not received and no shipping notice yet. He is taking his time….
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 655
    Hasn’t  been a Ken Taylor poster so far. Fingers crossed for Amsterdam.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    The Budapest poster would have looked (even) better if it was printed to the edge. 

don’t see the point in the white frame for this print or what to be the intent of it. 
  • Options
    Bella's print just shipped out.  :) 
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 546
    So the art print was already made up before this gig was that confirmed? Or did they go up at the same time? 

Recycling it and just throwing PJ on it blows. It really wasn’t worth his time to come up with something new? 
    Happens lots of times the other way around. 
    Turning it into an art piece after the fact, so be it. But to be asked to make a print and then just using something that’s completed already seems a bit wrong.

Playing devil’s advocate here, but they may have done the poster first, before the date got bumped.  Agree this is poor form though.
  • Options

Up @ $500 a pop! Pearl Jam, Budapest tour poster

https://www.danielmartindiaz.com/products/pearljam 

• Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,066
    demetrios said:

Up @ $500 a pop! Pearl Jam, Budapest tour poster

https://www.danielmartindiaz.com/products/pearljam 

Are there bits of real gold in it?
  • Options

50 Artist Proofs, 24" x18", Serigraph (Hand printed 3 color silkscreen), Signed by DMD and hand stamped monogram,  Heavy stock acid free paper.

Seal of Authenticity on back side with and extra printed image of the famous St Stephen's Basilica, Budapest.

Pearl Jam commissioned this special  print as a collectors edition for the tour. July 12,2022.

•Original artwork created by Daniel Martin Diaz. Ships unframed.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,494
    "PJ Premium Artist" coming soon!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,059
    31 remaining.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,391
    Last poster I paid $499 for was signed by Eddie Vedder...
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,768
    Absolutely  ridiculous.  Global financial crisis 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,066
    Maybe he doesn’t actually want to sell any of them 
  • Options
    The price is crazy. WTF?
  • Options
    But the poster is awesome.
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 203
    It will sell - similar to the giant sized reprints a few years back, but I'd rather put that money towards a ticket and the experience.  Not judging anyone, just personal preference.  Now if that was MSG Kong...I might feel differently.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,558
    BC62528 said:
    It will sell - similar to the giant sized reprints a few years back, but I'd rather put that money towards a ticket and the experience.  Not judging anyone, just personal preference.  Now if that was MSG Kong...I might feel differently.
    Yea but like you said those were big and half the price
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    BC62528 said:
    Yea but like you said those were big and half the price
    That's how my wife describes me....
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,999
    $500?!?!

Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'