European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,965
    Ipittythefool
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,965
    I thought maybe it is in a different currency. No?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,082
    edited July 2022
    Well made poster! Lots of work put into that one.

But not something I would hang I think... A bit too.. whatever you call the stuff at the top and the bottom
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,489
    Great poster 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    Pretty cool. But not one I would frame for the wall.
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,110
    It would be a cool Jurassic Park poster. 
    KM73780 said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    Europe is crushing the U.S. leg.  Maybe European cities are more inspirational than American cities.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    edited July 2022
    Europe is crushing the U.S. leg.  Maybe European cities are more inspirational than American cities.
    Agree. We’ve had much better posters here in Europe. My instinct is that the US leg 1 posters were done in a rush, given the rescheduled dates were only announced a few weeks beforehand. I expect US leg 2 posters to be better 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,752
    A lot going on there. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    Got this back from the framer yesterday.. I really like it! The whole anti Trump/global warming theme is awesome (although not very specific to a Denmark show)

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156

demetrios said:

Isn't this the exact same theme as the 2018 Krakow poster.That dragon.

Got this back from the framer yesterday.. I really like it! The whole anti Trump/global warming theme is awesome (although not very specific to a Denmark show)
    The copy-pasting is unfortunate.
    KM73780 said:

Hahaha
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    It doesn't really bother me.. there are two different bees used.. At first I thought they were all the same.. I also didn't realize the meaning behind it at first..

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
    edited July 2022
    It doesn't really bother me.. there are two different bees used.. At first I thought they were all the same.. I also didn't realize the meaning behind it at first..

Good, because you framed it :)

I wish they would have kept the linework more consistent instead of copy pasting in illustrator shrinking the line-weight lazily digitally. 

Yeah, I missed the theme first too. The colors pop IRL. I like it. EXCEPT FOR MY GRIPES WITH THE LINE WIDTHS.

Munk One would have never done that.
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    Nice! I actually think this is one of the best of the tour so far.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    I really like Copenhagen too.

Krakow is my absolute number one of the tour now though. Love it!
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • I’m sorry of this has already been covered.  And I know it usually happens.  But, so far this tour, I have missed out on Frankfurt , Budapest and Krakow posters.  
    Having done, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, both London, Budapest and tonight’s show in Krakow, I’m really hoping 10c will sell the posters.   

We lined up from 11 today and still no luck at outside merch! 

Not a big deal but I’m wondering whether I have to go eBay for some posters from shows I’m doing?! 

Saved up a lot to make the shows over the three years since 2019 but running low on funds!!! 

I’m just hoping they’ll show up on here when I can get on line and not be at work !! 
  • Air23Air23 Posts: 1,361
    Not a fan of the Krakow poster
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    I’m sorry of this has already been covered.  And I know it usually happens.  But, so far this tour, I have missed out on Frankfurt , Budapest and Krakow posters.  
    Having done, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, both London, Budapest and tonight’s show in Krakow, I’m really hoping 10c will sell the posters.   

Not a big deal but I’m wondering whether I have to go eBay for some posters from shows I’m doing?! 

Saved up a lot to make the shows over the three years since 2019 but running low on funds!!! 

I’m just hoping they’ll show up on here when I can get on line and not be at work !! 
    In the past posters have popped up in the 10C shop at random times. Some stay for years some sell out in minutes. 

krzysztof_domaradzki's profile picture
    krzysztof_domaradzki
    New poster for @pearljam tonight in Kraków Poland ✨ I will see you there! 😎🪨🎸
    Thank you @mrtsurt for the opportunity! Always a pleasure and an honor to work for my favourite band! 😊
    AP copies will be available soon via my online shop, I will share all info in another post.
    #pearljam #whitereaper #poster #gigposter #graphicdesign #smokwawelski #waweldragon #krakow #krzysztofdomaradzki

demetrios said:

Up @ $500 a pop! Pearl Jam, Budapest tour poster

https://www.danielmartindiaz.com/products/pearljam 

• KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    I’m sorry of this has already been covered.  And I know it usually happens.  But, so far this tour, I have missed out on Frankfurt , Budapest and Krakow posters.  

You spent 2 hours in the merch line and still missed out??

That sucks, I'll be at the rest of the European shows after Krakow and had planned on queuing for merch but not if the wait is that long with still no guarantee.
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Up @ $500 a pop! Pearl Jam, Budapest tour poster

https://www.danielmartindiaz.com/products/pearljam 

I hope this was posted sarcastically 
  • KidAOK said:

You spent 2 hours in the merch line and still missed out??

That sucks, I'll be at the rest of the European shows after Krakow and had planned on queuing for merch but not if the wait is that long with still no guarantee.
    This was outside merch not inside the venue.  
    We actually got there for 11.30 and got to the stand for 14.35 - so was three hours.   
    Personally, I can’t get there any earlier so I’m going to stop going outside merch.  There’s always merch inside too but again, got to be there early! 
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Yes, I was there at a similar time to yourself yesterday and no posters to be had by the time I got to the top of the queue. Quite disappointed. Not sure how I’ll fare at Vienna or Prague shows, but again, I can’t really make it any earlier to the stands.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
    edited July 2022
    nvm
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on