Too Soon?

1235»

Comments

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,352
    This thread is insane.  Masks do nothing unless fitted N95, vax helps symptoms at least for a period of time, it’s now generally the flu for 99% of people.
    You are wrong that non-fitted N95 masks do "nothing."  This defies the data and common sense. 

Vaccination reduces the risk of serious illness, but it also limits the spread because milder cases have lower viral loads and are less contagious. 

With respect to it being "generally the flu," the flu killed between 12,000 and 61,000 Americans per year from 2010 to 2019.  COVID killed 360,000 Americans in 2020, 450,000 in 2021 and 190,000 so far in 2022.  And it's only May.  COVID is much more contagious than the flu, and thus much more dangerous.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • bobear05bobear05 Posts: 749
    Hire body doubles of band members and backing tracks. 
    I may be able to pull off Boom!?
    all and all it's no ones fault
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,365

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    edited May 2022
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    I just cant believe what just happened, again! This is not a knock against our favorite band, but a question in general. If Covid is here to stay, and we all can still get it even when vaccinated, then WTF. Ya, I know its less severe if vaccinated, but events will still be cancelled regardless. Meaning, a positive test is grounds for a no-go, even if the person feels 100% fine? Not implying Matt or Jeff feel fine, just a general question. Then how in the ef are we going to move forward? 

Hope all get well soon and thank you for all the effort this tour you have put in for us all! Best band Ever!
    You're promoting sick people to go out and infect other people? 

If you're sick, stay the fuck home.  Whether its COVID or a basic cold (for the COVID deniers- no, they're not the same thing you imbeciles).  

bro, calm down. I am not promoting anything, just sparking conversation. Work on your reading comprehension, you sound dumb
    Nah, bro. Your original post is lame AF. You put very little effort into it and it comes across as anti-vax. Try harder next time and make yourself clear. 
    OK stud, first, you seem to be the only one who didn't understand my post. So there's that. Second, I'm not only vaxed, I'm triple vaxed. Third, I promote vaccinations within not only my family but throughout all my friends and work mates. Even had a blowout with my oldest son over him not getting vaxed and we didn't speak for months. So, ya, your wrong again. Last, if you didn't understand where I stood you could had easily asked rather than attacking me with your bs. Typical bully who attacks without putting any effort into clarity, just who you are bro.
    My first post asked a question and then posted a general comment to everyone. I sought clarity with that original question. 

You responded by calling me bro, saying calm down, to work on my reading comprehension and that I sound dumb. 

You made this personal and then cried when I responded. Take your three vaccines and shove them up your ass. 
    Post edited by SVRDhand13 on
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 965
    you got it!

• DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 965
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    I just cant believe what just happened, again! This is not a knock against our favorite band, but a question in general. If Covid is here to stay, and we all can still get it even when vaccinated, then WTF. Ya, I know its less severe if vaccinated, but events will still be cancelled regardless. Meaning, a positive test is grounds for a no-go, even if the person feels 100% fine? Not implying Matt or Jeff feel fine, just a general question. Then how in the ef are we going to move forward? 

Hope all get well soon and thank you for all the effort this tour you have put in for us all! Best band Ever!

If you're sick, stay the fuck home.  Whether its COVID or a basic cold (for the COVID deniers- no, they're not the same thing you imbeciles).  

bro, calm down. I am not promoting anything, just sparking conversation. Work on your reading comprehension, you sound dumb
    Nah, bro. Your original post is lame AF. You put very little effort into it and it comes across as anti-vax. Try harder next time and make yourself clear. 
    OK stud, first, you seem to be the only one who didn't understand my post. So there's that. Second, I'm not only vaxed, I'm triple vaxed. Third, I promote vaccinations within not only my family but throughout all my friends and work mates. Even had a blowout with my oldest son over him not getting vaxed and we didn't speak for months. So, ya, your wrong again. Last, if you didn't understand where I stood you could had easily asked rather than attacking me with your bs. Typical bully who attacks without putting any effort into clarity, just who you are bro.
    My first post asked a question and then posted a general comment to everyone. I sought clarity with that original question. 

You responded by calling me bro, saying calm down, to work on my reading comprehension and that I sound dumb. 

You made this personal and then cried when I responded. Take your three vaccines and shove them up your ass. 
    sorry, sometimes trying to quote gets a little crazy. Anyway, no problem. I am not here to argue or get in a pissing match. We don't have like each other, that's fine. Just don't need to bore everyone else with our argument. Have a bro weekend! PM me with any further banter, I'm ok with that.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    Easy Gus!
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    DEGBTI said:
    you got it!

DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:

sorry, sometimes trying to quote gets a little crazy. Anyway, no problem. I am not here to argue or get in a pissing match. We don't have like each other, that's fine. Just don't need to bore everyone else with our argument. Have a bro weekend! PM me with any further banter, I'm ok with that.
    Yea people are bored with us. Enjoy the weekend. I can’t argue with someone who promotes the vaccine any longer lol. 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus Posts: 828
    Have vax or negative test proof mandates especially for indoor shows 
    That doesn't work. I had a negative test and caught covid at Ohana.

#StopTesting
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
This discussion has been closed.