Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,509
    My guess is on Tuesday 10 we get a reminder to update 10C memberships. 

Then one week later on Tuesday 1/17 we get a tour announcement. 

The Greek keeps posting “New England”, fingers crossed for Fenway and/or Boston Garden 2-3 night stand late spring 
    When do we get an announcement on the date for the new Deep magazine?

PJ playing Vermont?
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 618

The Greek keeps posting “New England”, fingers crossed for Fenway and/or Boston Garden 2-3 night stand late spring 
    I missed that, where did he do fingers crossed for New England? Can you post the link or tell me which page, and time he posted?  I’m addicted to his posts and i live in New England!!! Hahaha
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,509
    Bottlerocket lineup announcement Monday?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,803
    Bunting10 said:

I missed that, where did he do fingers crossed for New England? Can you post the link or tell me which page, and time he posted?  I’m addicted to his posts and i live in New England!!! Hahaha

I am guessing that was Demetrios and not Dimi
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    PJNB said:
    Bunting10 said:

Agree
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Keep in mind that some of our friends here that have had information in the past may have gotten that information from old management. Purely speculative here, but that could be a reason for lack of rumors lately.

Good point.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Bunting10 said:

FWIW, SiriusXM played Jacksonville 2016 today.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Play Cleveland in 2023….
  • Options
    snoop jam said:
    Play Cleveland in 2023….

If the Sonic Temple rumors are real (and they're not going away as of now...in fact they may be getting louder), then I'd think that eliminates Cleveland.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 886
    I’d be very surprised if they’re apart of any of these festivals announcing next week. I’m thinking nothing is announced until Feb. 
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    I’d be very surprised if they’re apart of any of these festivals announcing next week. I’m thinking nothing is announced until Feb. 
    Or March. It wouldn’t be a PJ announcement until everyone of us is on the verge of divorce as families try to plan the summer, family vacations etc while we hold the door for short notice tours that require us to travel. 
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,612
    snoop jam said:
    Play Cleveland in 2023….

If the Sonic Temple rumors are real (and they're not going away as of now...in fact they may be getting louder), then I'd think that eliminates Cleveland.
    Definitely hoping for more than a Festival show, but also happy to get a hometown show if Sonic Temple is all for now. I wouldn't be surprised if they circle back in the fall or something. Also, as has been mentioned, Soundgarden played Detroit the show before they were supposed to play Rock on the Range, and there is only a 40 mile difference from Columbus to Cleveland vs. Detroit, so if there is a rule about how close they can play other shows, there are still nearby options.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    RiotAct10 said:
    snoop jam said:
    Play Cleveland in 2023….

Definitely hoping for more than a Festival show, but also happy to get a hometown show if Sonic Temple is all for now. I wouldn't be surprised if they circle back in the fall or something. Also, as has been mentioned, Soundgarden played Detroit the show before they were supposed to play Rock on the Range, and there is only a 40 mile difference from Columbus to Cleveland vs. Detroit, so if there is a rule about how close they can play other shows, there are still nearby options.

So what we're saying is...

Hunger Strike at Sonic Temple.
  • Options
    Was excited to see 25 new posts.  No rumors though.  Sigh.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    Mercury said:
    Or March. It wouldn’t be a PJ announcement until everyone of us is on the verge of divorce as families try to plan the summer, family vacations etc while we hold the door for short notice tours that require us to travel. 

Hahaha. This is accurate. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Mercury said:
    Spot on..for years!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,080
    Still hoping for a short EV U.K. / Euro tour but losing hope by the day 
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    RiotAct10 said:
    snoop jam said:
    Play Cleveland in 2023….

So what we're saying is...

Hunger Strike at Sonic Temple.
    Alice In Chains played Hunted Down and Boot Camp the last time they played this festival…
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,907
    drfox said:
    Still hoping for a short EV U.K. / Euro tour but losing hope by the day 

I'm still hoping for an EV Canadian or Pearl Jam New England tour. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,928
    Well. That was interesting. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    What was? 
  • Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 157
    JimmyV said:
    What was? 
    Maybe unintentional but this makes it seem like you have juice to spill Jimmy
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,928
    I have nothing to spill. I have no inside knowledge. There was just an odd incident on the board. It's been deleted, so it's probably not something we are supposed to talk about. 

Which is why it's interesting. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Thanks for clarifying. 
    Hope it was odd/interesting in a good way. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,515
    JimmyV said:
    I have nothing to spill. I have no inside knowledge. There was just an odd incident on the board. It's been deleted, so it's probably not something we are supposed to talk about. 

Yeah I read something weird and then it was gone. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,944
    JimmyV said:

Yeah I read something weird and then it was gone. 🤷‍♂️
    🤔
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,944
    Interesting why it would be taken down. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    There’s been more smoke in the last 72 hours than in the last 3 months of 2022 combined.  

This is good
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    There’s been more smoke in the last 72 hours than in the last 3 months of 2022 combined.  

This is good
    What did I miss?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,955
    👀
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!