Comments

• Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    Still nothing on Philadelphia dang man 
  • Options
    rivrenrivren Posts: 23
    ComeToTX said:
    logan5ive said:
    Possible 2nd show at Dickies on the 15th. Austin looks to be 18th. Don't know if there's 2 shows for each though.
    on the 19th is what i've been told for 2nd austin. 
    September?
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    dreaming of Texas BBQ
    Last time I went to Austin, I got blasted for going to Stubb's. So where should I go?
    Dont let anyone give you shit for going to a good BBQ place.  There are so many in that area... including Stubbs.  Franklins is of course great, but there are sooooo many good places out there.
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,512
    How about celebrating 33 years of Pearl Jam (and Hallowe'en) with three nights at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia?

Where they could make 10 all-time sell out shows become 13??

10/28, 10/30 & 10/31???
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    Still nothing on Philadelphia dang man 
    I think Philly isn't happening 
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    rivren said:
    ComeToTX said:
    logan5ive said:
    Possible 2nd show at Dickies on the 15th. Austin looks to be 18th. Don't know if there's 2 shows for each though.
    on the 19th is what i've been told for 2nd austin. 
    September?
    Yes
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 707
    CROJAM95 said:
    dreaming of Texas BBQ
    Last time I went to Austin, I got blasted for going to Stubb's. So where should I go?
    Valentina’s. It’s just south of the city. Hands down best BBQ I’ve ever had. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    PJINFLA said:
    lisalamb said:
    Kevinman said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Where's everyone staying for the United Center shows?  I know there isn't much for hotels close to the United Center.
    Marriott at the UIC hospital campus just South of the Blue line station. 
    Same!

I don't know much about Chicago - I was told to stay north of Roosevelt - preferably near the river.  I went for Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/North Loop/Michigan Ave. It wasn't recommended to me to be too close to UC. Would love to hear more about the area and better options tho.
    If you're not used to cities, that's probably decent advice about UC. If you are, you can take it with a grain of salt. It's not the best area but it's not some hellscape or something either. Probably not even in the top 20 dangerous neighborhood in Chicago. Now, it's a different story if you cross I-90 to the west from there. 

Anywhere within a few miles of United Center is going to be fine. Realistically, these days, if you stay north of 55 you're going to be less likely to have a problem than you would be to crash your car and die on the way to the grocery store. 
    This is not true........anywhere within a few blocks of the UC is going to be fine.  If you head west past Western Ave(about 5 blocks west of UC), it won't be good.  There won't be anyone walking from the concert and it's definitely somewhere you don't want to be.
    If I'm reading correctly, this is a good Marriott to stay at?

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/chidm-chicago-marriott-at-medical-district-uic/overview/
    Reviews are not good says it's under construction 
    I guess it’s all about location.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    CROJAM95 said:
    dreaming of Texas BBQ
    Not necessarily BBQ, but I love Lonesome Dove
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    lisalamblisalamb Posts: 65
    PJINFLA said:
    lisalamb said:
    Kevinman said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Where's everyone staying for the United Center shows?  I know there isn't much for hotels close to the United Center.
    Same!

I don't know much about Chicago - I was told to stay north of Roosevelt - preferably near the river.  I went for Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/North Loop/Michigan Ave. It wasn't recommended to me to be too close to UC. Would love to hear more about the area and better options tho.
    If you're not used to cities, that's probably decent advice about UC. If you are, you can take it with a grain of salt. It's not the best area but it's not some hellscape or something either. Probably not even in the top 20 dangerous neighborhood in Chicago. Now, it's a different story if you cross I-90 to the west from there. 

Anywhere within a few miles of United Center is going to be fine. Realistically, these days, if you stay north of 55 you're going to be less likely to have a problem than you would be to crash your car and die on the way to the grocery store. 
    This is not true........anywhere within a few blocks of the UC is going to be fine.  If you head west past Western Ave(about 5 blocks west of UC), it won't be good.  There won't be anyone walking from the concert and it's definitely somewhere you don't want to be.

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/chidm-chicago-marriott-at-medical-district-uic/overview/
    I guess it’s all about location.  
    Yes, I was more concerned about location.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,949
    I refuse to believe that "big things" is a 9 show tour over 5 cities. Or 10 shows in 6 cities if you want to count Ed's performance at Ohana. It either has to mean more tour dates or an album. 

But it's not like this band has ever said "hey, here are some shows we're doing in September, but don't worry, we're doing a bunch more after that!"  I suppose a new album would be considered big news too. But you'd think there would be more shows if that were the case. I can't foresee a scenario where only a percentage of shows get leaked and not the rest? So weird
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 469
    I refuse to believe that "big things" is a 9 show tour over 5 cities. Or 10 shows in 6 cities if you want to count Ed's performance at Ohana. It either has to mean more tour dates or an album. 

But it's not like this band has ever said "hey, here are some shows we're doing in September, but don't worry, we're doing a bunch more after that!"  I suppose a new album would be considered big news too. But you'd think there would be more shows if that were the case. I can't foresee a scenario where only a percentage of shows get leaked and not the rest? So weird
    Someone mentioned that dimi said it would be 15 shows. If that's the case, then yes, it is weird that we only know of 9.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    Scot ConantScot Conant Michigan Posts: 74
    detroit Detroit DeTrOiT DETROIT!!!
    10/16/14 - Detroit * 04/29/16 - TENadelphia * 10/20/16 - Chicago * 10/22/16 - Chicago * 10/18/18 - Chicago * 10/20/18 - Chicago * 09/16/22 - Nashville * 09/17/22 - Louisville * 09/07/23 - Chicago * 09/10/23 - Noblesville (Postponed)
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    logan5ive said:

Someone mentioned that dimi said it would be 15 shows. If that's the case, then yes, it is weird that we only know of 9.
    Was that confirmed?   That he said that ? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    The 9 we know plus 1 in each New England state
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Might have been 15 at one time and included the northeast. Maybe it still is 15 and we'll all be surprised. If there are mystery shows out there then they are a closely guarded secret. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,512
    Gonna need a screenshot for that Dimi quote...
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    pjl44 said:
    LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,671
    pjl44 said:
    The math works. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    mfc2006 said:
    pjl44 said:
    LOL
    Maybe an extra one in Texas and leave out Rhode Island as they should 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,222
    PJINFLA said:
    lisalamb said:
    Kevinman said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Same!

Hopefully, by September the construction will be completed. That gives them 5 months. 
  • Options
    Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 183
    pjl44 said:
    Wait, are we still counting Connecticut a New England state? Didn't we kick them out awhile ago?
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,671
    pjl44 said:
    Wait, are we still counting Connecticut a New England state? Didn't we kick them out awhile ago?
    We'll let them back in briefly for the purpose of a Hartford show.

Come October, tho... GTFO.
  • Options
    JD87070JD87070 Posts: 165
    logan5ive said:

I thought he said between 10-13.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    JD87070 said:
    logan5ive said:

I thought he said between 10-13.
    That guy counts in rice. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,529
    This could be anything. Big things to them does not always mean Pearl Jam.  They will let Ohana sell for a bit.  If ACL is real, we have a few weeks before any announcement.  Signed, and old PJ fan that believes nothing until it is announced and I would not be surprised if nothing happens. Been there too many times.
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    So wait,  we are weeks away or days away from announcement? Dammit
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    setlist41 said:
    both?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    setlist41 said:
    reasonable guess is we're pretty close (within April?) considering they were writing code for the tour posts on the website. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,529
    mfc2006 said:
    setlist41 said:
    both?
     Or months! Or nothing!