Options

PJ Tour Merch 2022

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,436
    The surfboard reflects the artist’s direct observations of his view of life as well as the memories and emotions it evoked in him, specifically the presence of the surfboard and the lack of any type of ocean implies a sense of foreboding meant to represent death.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 111
    I mean, Big Surf in Tempe was the first inland wave pool lol also, there is an annual ostrich festival in Chandler which makes the ostrich choice make even more sense
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    I mean, Big Surf in Tempe was the first inland wave pool lol also, there is an annual ostrich festival in Chandler which makes the ostrich choice make even more sense
    some one brought it up on the tsurt IG page, but that inland wave pool wasn't that in the movie North Shore? Classic movie..guy from AZ who learned to surf in the wave pool goes to hawaii to surf the big waves! And interestingly enough the dude who teachs the AZ wave pool surfer to be a "soul surfer" on the real waves, his character's name is Chandler...! "Chandler? I thought he was dead"..."no"

Laird Hamilton as the bad guy surfer

lots of good quotes in this bad movie

like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6spBu2XAk4A
  • Options
    footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 111
    some one brought it up on the tsurt IG page, but that inland wave pool wasn't that in the movie North Shore? Classic movie..guy from AZ who learned to surf in the wave pool goes to hawaii to surf the big waves! And interestingly enough the dude who teachs the AZ wave pool surfer to be a "soul surfer" on the real waves, his character's name is Chandler...! "Chandler? I thought he was dead"..."no"

Laird Hamilton as the bad guy surfer

lots of good quotes in this bad movie

like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6spBu2XAk4A
    Yup! That's Big Surf! Pink Floyd also played there. It's a pretty historic place that unfortunately is in danger of being demolished.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    edited May 2022
    @bradklausen are you slated to do a poster for Europe or the Fall US leg as well? 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    JojoRice said:
    @bradklausen are you slated to do a poster for Europe or the Fall US leg as well? 
    I bet he has Nashville 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    KM73780 said:
    JojoRice said:
    I bet he has Nashville 
    I hope so!! That's one of the shows I'm going to. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    The surfboard reflects the artist’s direct observations of his view of life as well as the memories and emotions it evoked in him, specifically the presence of the surfboard and the lack of any type of ocean implies a sense of foreboding meant to represent death.  
    https://youtu.be/ioPa1URjZ_Y
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:
    AZ license plate?

Nope.
    MrTsurt said license plates are California only
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    A New York license plate has appeared in the shop before but was never available for purchase 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    Up! 2022 Pearl Jam Phoenix Poster by Brad Klausen

• Options
    Kearn5y said:
    KM73780 said:

We have a winner.  I love this. This will sell out 
    I'd say this would be stunning in hand
    really wanted to use some metallic inks, but years ago ev in passing once said he was not a fan of the "glitter"... and I want him to like the posters too! But the blue or the orange would have looked great in metallic on this one. I think ft. lauderdale 2016 was the last pj print I used metallics on, worked great too for the water... I like the shiney..... cue shiny song 
    I just want to say that this QotSA/Throw Rag poster has metallic ink and it is incredible:
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,736
    Looking to trade one of my extra LA2 stickers for an LA1 sticker. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    KM73780 said:
    JojoRice said:
    I bet he has Nashville 
    Seeing that he was slated for Nashville during 2020 and both he and Sutton did posters on this leg for the cities they had back in 2020, I'd say that's a good bet. 
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Posts: 50
    I see people bidding $300 for a tour shirt on eBay.  I see the idiocy over tour merchandise hasn’t faded at all over the years.
  • Options

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 95
    Wrangler said:
    I see people bidding $300 for a tour shirt on eBay.  I see the idiocy over tour merchandise hasn’t faded at all over the years.
    This shit pisses me off so much.  All the LA shirts sold out immediately and were on eBay BEFORE the damn show even started (i.e. people didn't even attend the concert)....
    Happened a few months ago at the System of a Down & KoRn concert... merch lines were a mile long, I really wanted a shirt but didn't want to miss half the damn show.  Went between bands and they were sold out of the main concert shirt (they only had the band shirts that you can buy online or at Hot Topic or whatever for $15)
    Went on eBay and some aholes were selling them for $100 each.  
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,868
    FlyBono24 said:
    Wrangler said:
    This shit pisses me off so much.  All the LA shirts sold out immediately and were on eBay BEFORE the damn show even started (i.e. people didn't even attend the concert)....
    Happened a few months ago at the System of a Down & KoRn concert... merch lines were a mile long, I really wanted a shirt but didn't want to miss half the damn show.  Went between bands and they were sold out of the main concert shirt (they only had the band shirts that you can buy online or at Hot Topic or whatever for $15)
    This is why I'm making my own shirts. I won't be able to have "Pearl Jam" printed on them commercially, but I can do my own city-inspired design and leave room to do what I want with a Cricut and a variety of materials.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Posts: 50
    FlyBono24 said:
    Wrangler said:
    I’d be embarrassed paying more than $50 for a shirt…
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,812
    Wrangler said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    Wrangler said:
    Yes. That’s my limit as well. Felt dumb thinking about spending $80 at the buy it now price on eBay. Just couldn’t do it 
  • Options
    I don’t really get the appeal of the shirts anymore. The poster is my souvenir from the show and that’s it. I’m having all my old PJ shirts turned into a quilt and once it’s done, I probably won’t buy anymore shirts since I won’t be adding to it. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Regarding set list shirts, are those only made for certain shows, and sold after the gig at the event, or have those ever been sold on 10 Club? I only remember first hearing about them during the 2016 tour, and thought it was a cool idea. 
  • Options
    Wrangler said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    Wrangler said:
    Yes. That’s my limit as well. Felt dumb thinking about spending $80 at the buy it now price on eBay. Just couldn’t do it 
    Personally… I’d pay the $80 bucks for the shirt if you really like it. It’s sold out and they’re not making anymore.  You’ll get way more than $80 worth of enjoyment out of it and as long as you’re not paying $80 for EVERY shirt then it’s a one time splurge.  

• Options
    satansbed94satansbed94 Montreal Posts: 349
    LF Glendale & upcoming shows stickers.  Have all 3 Cali's
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    For those attending the Oakland shows, heads up! Just received an email from the Oakland Arena stating mask will be required for the show and possibly proof of a vax card depending on what they mean by "it's strongly recommended to verify your proof of vax". For the merch hounds, it looks like their also saying the parking lot won't be open until 5pm at the earliest. 

COVID-19 EVENT REQUIREMENTS

All attendees ages 2 and older of events inside Oakland Arena MUST wear face coverings.

It is strongly recommended that all attendees ages 2 and older of events at Oakland Arena verify that they are fully vaccinated or have tested negative for COVID-19.

Visit here for more information.

Event Timeline: Thursday, May 12 at 7:30 pm

Doors Open: 6:00 pm

Entrances:  Main Plaza, East, North, South and South Tunnel for GA. 

Parking Open: 5:30 pm

Please note that parking fees must be paid with a cashless form of payment. We take Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card as well as 'Tap to Pay'.

Box Office Will Call Open: 5:00 pm

To pick up Will Call tickets, please proceed to the venue's main Box Office located on the plaza level between Oakland Arena & RingCentral Coliseum.

Guests picking up Will Call tickets are required to show a valid photo ID in their name. The name on the valid photo ID must match the name on the Will Call ticket envelope. No exceptions to this policy can be made.

Bag Check: Bag check is not available.

Visit here for our FAQ page.

Cashless Payment: We are now cashless inside the venue, parking gates and box office. Visit here for more information. 

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,736
    hihobibo said:
    Regarding set list shirts, are those only made for certain shows, and sold after the gig at the event, or have those ever been sold on 10 Club? I only remember first hearing about them during the 2016 tour, and thought it was a cool idea. 
    I got mine on the Ten Club site for the Wrigley show(very first time they played there).
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 294
    Can anyone confirm Oakland merch stand location? 
    PA
  • Options
    snowrider_04snowrider_04 Berkeley, CA Posts: 90
    payling said:
    Can anyone confirm Oakland merch stand location? 
    If I remember correctly from 2013 it was at the northeast corner of the venue. I'm headed over there in an hour to check it out...
    Live & Loud: A list of every concert I've been to.
    Vintage Four Wheels: If you like vintage cars.

2022: Oakland 1, Oakland 2 • 2018: Seattle 1 • 2014: Mountain View (BSB) • 2013: Philadelphia 1, Philadelphia 2, Oakland • 2011: Oakland 1 (EV), Oakland 2 (EV) • 2009: San Francisco (Outside Lands) • 2008: Berkeley (EV) • 2006: San Francisco 1, San Francisco 2 Mountain View (BSB) •  2000: Mountain View • 1999: Mountain View (BSB) • 1992: Stanhope (Lollapalooza)
  • Options
    vwphibsvwphibs Bay Area Posts: 20
    The line up is at the 66th Ave gate on the left hand side 
    2016- Wrigley 1
    2018- Seattle 1 & 2
    2022- LA 2
    2022- Oakland 1 & 2
  • Options
    PJammin' said:
    hihobibo said:
    I got mine on the Ten Club site for the Wrigley show(very first time they played there).
    It was pretty late after the show ended cause of the weather delay and they didn't sell the setlist shirts after the show and put them up on the site (was there.) Luckily I grabbed one from the 10C also for that show, it was an amazing evening, even with the weather delay.