Options

PJ Tour Merch 2022

Comments

• Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    Phx best poster of the tour so far followed by LA2
    Grievance needs more love and more setlist spots...champagne brefix for everyone! 
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300
    Nice poster by Brad, best of the four so far on this tour.
    hey thanks! I was at pj 20 too 
    I met you when the Ames Brothers were signing their book, it was nice to meet you and continued success.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Love me a BK poster. It's a beauty.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    AZ license plate?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Did the LA2 poster sell out or were people able to pick up inside the venue? 
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 206
    bradklausen said:
    is it sunny or am I gonna walk around today like George Micheal on Arrested Development and collapse on the floor 

"her?" 
    Way to plant!

In all seriousness though, love this print. Out of curiosity, do you get any sort of artistic direction, or is it purely a personal decision to make the print somewhat relevant to the locale (like with the desert theme of this print)?
    there's usually a loose art direction to try and tie in the city somehow, but it's stated that that is not required.

If I can tie in the city / locale  in someway, I try too, but I often don't want to be boxed in by trying to make an image that is a travel poster for a city... it's a poster for a band, for their live music, so I want to try and make it about the music / band first and foremost, what that music makes me feel or see in my head when I hear it, and if there's a way to incorporate the city or the history of the city or the geography or any folklore or myths about the city, and it works with a bigger concept then I like having that added aspect to the piece. 

When it works well I think it really makes for a great gigposter... but when artists are just trying to reference a city just to reference it and the poster becomes more about a city and not a gigposter interpreting the music, then I find it less effective and interesting. 

Plus gigposters are one of the areas where you just let an artist's and their imagination run wild... what wild and out there imagery that no one has ever seen can you come up when you listen to a band's music or see their live performance... sky is the limit and artists can really explore interesting out there concepts and ideas.... and making an image about a city is not as creatively riveting as the ideas swirling inside the mind's of artists....  when it's just about the city, it's kinda one dimensional to me... but if the reference to the city is just one component to a bigger concept then I think it's great. 
    This was fascinating to read. Such cool insight from the artist's perspective. Do most bands give you a lot of artistic leeway with show poster art? Or does it depend on the band? 
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 442
    edited May 2022
    Kearn5y said:
    KM73780 said:

We have a winner.  I love this. This will sell out 
    I'd say this would be stunning in hand
    really wanted to use some metallic inks, but years ago ev in passing once said he was not a fan of the "glitter"... and I want him to like the posters too! But the blue or the orange would have looked great in metallic on this one. I think ft. lauderdale 2016 was the last pj print I used metallics on, worked great too for the water... I like the shiney..... cue shiny song 
    Brad,

Not certain you will se this post as you are busy.

I am fortunate catching 5 of 9 shows on the west coast. So bummed I'm not at the show you did the print for.  It is great. 

Others have commented that potentially Glitter is "OK" as to Eddie finding the one person in audience that had a shiny coat and she ended up with a tambourine. 

Apoligize for my rambling. With all this said appreciate that you have an account on the forum. Love your work. Will be going for the AP even though I won't be there tonight. Hoping everyone "at the show" has a wonderful experience. That is what life is. "PRESENT TENSE" I wrestle with it all the time. Anyone who says "shortened" sets are bad don't understand Pearl Jam.

Different conversation but go see every other LEGENDARY BAND that plays the same set. 

I have never requested a song, but "Off He Goes" in Oakland 12 or 13 or Las Vegas would be amazing.

Jeremy
    Post edited by potnik on
  • Options
    bradklausen said:
    is it sunny or am I gonna walk around today like George Micheal on Arrested Development and collapse on the floor 

"her?" 
    Way to plant!

In all seriousness though, love this print. Out of curiosity, do you get any sort of artistic direction, or is it purely a personal decision to make the print somewhat relevant to the locale (like with the desert theme of this print)?
    there's usually a loose art direction to try and tie in the city somehow, but it's stated that that is not required.

If I can tie in the city / locale  in someway, I try too, but I often don't want to be boxed in by trying to make an image that is a travel poster for a city... it's a poster for a band, for their live music, so I want to try and make it about the music / band first and foremost, what that music makes me feel or see in my head when I hear it, and if there's a way to incorporate the city or the history of the city or the geography or any folklore or myths about the city, and it works with a bigger concept then I like having that added aspect to the piece. 

When it works well I think it really makes for a great gigposter... but when artists are just trying to reference a city just to reference it and the poster becomes more about a city and not a gigposter interpreting the music, then I find it less effective and interesting. 

Plus gigposters are one of the areas where you just let an artist's and their imagination run wild... what wild and out there imagery that no one has ever seen can you come up when you listen to a band's music or see their live performance... sky is the limit and artists can really explore interesting out there concepts and ideas.... and making an image about a city is not as creatively riveting as the ideas swirling inside the mind's of artists....  when it's just about the city, it's kinda one dimensional to me... but if the reference to the city is just one component to a bigger concept then I think it's great. 
    This was fascinating to read. Such cool insight from the artist's perspective. Do most bands give you a lot of artistic leeway with show poster art? Or does it depend on the band? 
    mostly yes, you get contacted by a band's merch company and they say "you wanna do a poster for such and such date?" and you say "YES!"... you usually submit a concept sketch first and get the green light to proceed (some artists are great at concept sketches, mine are like bad napkin sketches and loose and messy), which is how pj operates (but only once tsurt took over, for years you just did whatever and the band saw it the night of)... but lots of times you just make something and maybe once it's finished there might be a small note here or there on something to alter or change

but for the most part, I think they want artists to do what they do. I know for bands like Primus, they will maybe have a theme they want the artists to work in...I can remember seeing a tour where every poster had rainbow trolls in it... I think Fantomas had a tour where they wanted things to be in the color pink but whatever you wanted to do so long as it was pink. For the 2020 pj tour, there was an art direction to speak to the environment / climate. 

still not out mowing the lawn yet...working on seeing if I can't have the site ready to roll for a sale tomorrow... stay tuned 

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    bradklausen said:

"her?" 
    Way to plant!

mostly yes, you get contacted by a band's merch company and they say "you wanna do a poster for such and such date?" and you say "YES!"... you usually submit a concept sketch first and get the green light to proceed (some artists are great at concept sketches, mine are like bad napkin sketches and loose and messy), which is how pj operates (but only once tsurt took over, for years you just did whatever and the band saw it the night of)... but lots of times you just make something and maybe once it's finished there might be a small note here or there on something to alter or change

but for the most part, I think they want artists to do what they do. I know for bands like Primus, they will maybe have a theme they want the artists to work in...I can remember seeing a tour where every poster had rainbow trolls in it... I think Fantomas had a tour where they wanted things to be in the color pink but whatever you wanted to do so long as it was pink. For the 2020 pj tour, there was an art direction to speak to the environment / climate. 

still not out mowing the lawn yet...working on seeing if I can't have the site ready to roll for a sale tomorrow... stay tuned 

Bradical.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    100 Pacer said:
    AZ license plate?

Nope.
  • Options
    bradklausen said:

"her?" 
    Way to plant!

"Bad napkin sketches" 😂😂I would have anxiety attacks in art class when the teachers asked to see our sketchbooks. Oh, the horror!
    Re: the potential sale tomorrow:

• Options
    DinkyvisionDinkyvision Posts: 11
    Kearn5y said:
    KM73780 said:

We have a winner.  I love this. This will sell out 
    I'd say this would be stunning in hand
    really wanted to use some metallic inks, but years ago ev in passing once said he was not a fan of the "glitter"... and I want him to like the posters too! But the blue or the orange would have looked great in metallic on this one. I think ft. lauderdale 2016 was the last pj print I used metallics on, worked great too for the water... I like the shiney..... cue shiny song 
    What a legend, dropping in on his poster day.  You should have seen Ed's jacket from this 2nd LA show, he might have changed his mind about the glitter.
    oh yeah, my sis was at that show and told me he said to some lady "you can't out sparkle the lead singer" then put on a sparkly jacket...you might be right! 

I don't know if it's a legendary move to stop by and read the reviews! mostly the move of an insecure artist sticking his head out the window to see what the weather is like....is it sunny or am I gonna walk around today like George Micheal on Arrested Development and collapse on the floor 

"her?" 

Egg? 😂 
  • Options
    DinkyvisionDinkyvision Posts: 11
    Done in Illustrator or something else? Always curious on other artists workflows. I love illustrator (using since 2001) but have been using ProCreate on the iPad a lot more lately. I’m fast in AI, but love the tablet sketch workflow. 
  • Options
    okay... site seems hopefully ready to roll tomorrow!! 

10 AM Pacific... signed and numbered out of 200. 18x24, 7 colors. $85 plus shipping. www.artillerydesign.com

Thinking of cutting my 26" tubes down to 22" and see if we can't save on some of the crazy shipping costs for tubes these days. Can't guarantee it, but doing my best to figure out a way to get the lowest shipping cost I can. 
  • Options
    bradklausen said:

"her?" 
    Way to plant!

"Bad napkin sketches" 😂😂I would have anxiety attacks in art class when the teachers asked to see our sketchbooks. Oh, the horror!

speaking of showing sketchbooks.... let me ask you all something.... 

I am thinking of starting a youtube art channel... where I will do a few things... do like a deep dive on past posters, explain the inspiration, design elements, show the sketches and parts and just talk about each poster what I was thinking when I made it and what I think of it now. 

Also have segments where I go through different packaging processes, do talks about album artwork and dvd packaging I worked on, pull out old Ten Club newsletters and go through the design process / thoughts on those

As well as go through books of artists I am inspired by

At some point I would like to have time lapse vids on works in progress... and then I might do livestreams where people can watch me work on things... one idea being working on more elaborate doodles on posters using posca paint pens / colored pencils then sell or auction them to whoever might want them, stuff like that. 

A channel for design students and artists as well as all you PJ and music fans... just me talking about my process of past and present projects.... 

would you guys be into that? Think it would be cool? It would be kinda like what the Always Sunny dudes are doing with their podcast where they are going through each episode of their tv show and talking about what they thought about making each episode when they were making it and how they feel about it today, years later. 

• Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,093
    That sounds like a cool idea and I’d guess there’s a decent market for it. Could also do some talks with other artists to compare processes/styles/etc…
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    Done in Illustrator or something else? Always curious on other artists workflows. I love illustrator (using since 2001) but have been using ProCreate on the iPad a lot more lately. I’m fast in AI, but love the tablet sketch workflow. 
    this poster? was done mostly with just pencil and paper... then brought into photoshop and cleaned up a little and colored. I used to work in AI a lot more when I was younger, I still use it for doing custom lettering if I want really crisp lines, or if I ned some crazy geometric patterns or shapes to be all even and mathematical. 

But mostly, I draw with pencil, then maybe ink it, then bring it into photoshop to clean and color things and rearrange and adjust things and tie it all together. 

I am of the desktop era...never even had a lap top, so I am sure there's great new tech on tablets... but I just never left my desktop.. my wacom cintque is my desktop tech art tool. And I love that... for the longest time I was apprehensive about the tech to "draw" on a screen with a stylus, I used a wacom stylus for years, but just never the ones that go on the screen. And I am getting a little more drawing in photoshop, but I always want to start with pencil on paper, even with how amazing photoshop is with all the pencil brushes... it's still kinda weird for me to start a drawing on a computer screen as opposed to on actual paper 
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,017
    @bradklausen just popping in to say great job with the Phoenix poster and big fan of all of your work since your early days with PJ!  Would love the YouTube channel with insight on past works.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,736
    bradklausen said:

"her?" 
    Way to plant!

I am thinking of starting a youtube art channel... where I will do a few things... do like a deep dive on past posters, explain the inspiration, design elements, show the sketches and parts and just talk about each poster what I was thinking when I made it and what I think of it now. 

Also have segments where I go through different packaging processes, do talks about album artwork and dvd packaging I worked on, pull out old Ten Club newsletters and go through the design process / thoughts on those

At some point I would like to have time lapse vids on works in progress... and then I might do livestreams where people can watch me work on things... one idea being working on more elaborate doodles on posters using posca paint pens / colored pencils then sell or auction them to whoever might want them, stuff like that. 

A channel for design students and artists as well as all you PJ and music fans... just me talking about my process of past and present projects.... 

would you guys be into that? Think it would be cool? It would be kinda like what the Always Sunny dudes are doing with their podcast where they are going through each episode of their tv show and talking about what they thought about making each episode when they were making it and how they feel about it today, years later. 

I would tune in to this and find it very interesting. Keep us posted if you definitely decide to do it. Also, I still kick myself for not getting your Gorge poster years ago…but I was too worried I’d ruin it during the show. Anyway, great work! 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,932
    BK said more Grievance! You heard the man!! lol
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    I met you when the Ames Brothers were signing their book, it was nice to meet you and continued success.
    I bet if I saw you i'd remember... maybe... never met so many folks in two days before ever!! It was crazy.. it was cool to put so many faces to names I'd seen on poster orders over the years and actually get to chat for a minute or so. I would go back to my hotel room though and just pass out each night... funny how just talking and hanging out can be so trying! Plus any chance to see the Queens play is a great day
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    @bradklausen - the you tube channel sounds like a great idea 😊
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,792
    bradklausen said:

"her?" 
    Way to plant!

100% interested in that. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    ISO one of these signs if someone going to PHX tonight can grab me one.  🙏🏻

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    dottles said:
    @bradklausen - the you tube channel sounds like a great idea 😊
    I feel like people might get something out of it.. plus i tend to ramble... if these thread posts are not evident enough of that! So I feel like if I sit down to talk about this or that poster or project I will probably have more to talk about then just the nuts and bolts of the design. 
  • Options
    booth22booth22 Posts: 16
    edited May 2022
    And as of 5:08 posters are sold out at the merch truck for tonight’s show. Guess inside it is…
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    I'm not even a poster person and I love reading Brad's insight. Thanks for coming here and well done! 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    https://www.facebook.com/202579136439623/posts/5482584445105706/

Pearl Jam play their Phoenix show tonight… Here’s one of the tee/sticker designs I worked on with @MrTsurt & IanWilliamsArt

The Ostrich is in reference to the region being internationally renowned for it’s ostrich feathers in the 1800 - early 1900’s.

#PearlJam #PJmerch #PJ2022

• Options
    @bradklausen, I would definitely tune in to see the behind the scenes of your art. Seeing who inspires you would also be interesting, and might introduce viewers to artists they hadn't heard of.
    I think it would definitely be intriguing for music fans, but also art students and teachers. Great idea! 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,196
    edited May 2022
    demetrios said:
    https://www.facebook.com/202579136439623/posts/5482584445105706/

Pearl Jam play their Phoenix show tonight… Here’s one of the tee/sticker designs I worked on with @MrTsurt & IanWilliamsArt

The Ostrich is in reference to the region being internationally renowned for it’s ostrich feathers in the 1800 - early 1900’s.

#PearlJam #PJmerch #PJ2022

And the surfboard is a reference to the great waves of Arizona's renowned coastal beaches?
    Post edited by SHZA on