Options

PJ Tour Merch 2022

Comments

• Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Was about 80 people deep when the outdoor merch booth opened up. By the time I got to the front they were out of license plates and for some reason no pins were available either. Managed to get a poster and a sticker, not sure how depleted the Oakland shirts were. Was told there would be license plates and pins in the venue. I'm literally shaking I'm so excited for tonight!!!
    What time did you line up?
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    MR242791 said:
    What time should I line up to get a license plate?
    If you want a license plate from the outdoor early merch, you should already be in line for today’s show. Otherwise, line up early before the doors open for the show and go straight to merch right away.
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,139
    Dumb question: I'm not usually a pmerch guy, but I would like to buy a poster for my son's first show. But I'd really rather not carry a damn poster tube around with me all night. Do the posters pretty much sell out at each actual show, or will some turn up in the PJ shop eventually? (I see they're currently hawking 2020 tour posters - laugh out loud!)
    In other words, if I want an Oakland 2022 poster, do I need to actually buy it there tonight?
    Depends on the poster. I nearly slept on the Munk One at Music Midtown in 2012 (had never bought a poster). They were selling the night before when Foos played. I bought one and next day they were gone.

This tour though seems like less sell outs. Bring a poster tube! 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    Dumb question: I'm not usually a merch guy, but I would like to buy a poster for my son's first show. But I'd really rather not carry a damn poster tube around with me all night. Do the posters pretty much sell out at each actual show, or will some turn up in the PJ shop eventually? (I see they're currently hawking 2020 tour posters - laugh out loud!)
    In other words, if I want an Oakland 2022 poster, do I need to actually buy it there tonight?
    If you're able, buy one at the outdoor merch stand and take it back to your car before going into the arena.  Tonights poster is very good so there's a chance it might sell out.  In the case you're not able to snag one at all, they usually sell a limited number here on the 10c site but they tend to go fast. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Was about 80 people deep when the outdoor merch booth opened up. By the time I got to the front they were out of license plates and for some reason no pins were available either. Managed to get a poster and a sticker, not sure how depleted the Oakland shirts were. Was told there would be license plates and pins in the venue. I'm literally shaking I'm so excited for tonight!!!
    What time did you line up?
    38 concerts and counting
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    For LA1 & LA2 I got in the merch line 2.5 hours before it opened and was roughly 40t-50th in line or so.  Was able to get a license plate but the purple Laker hats were gone. 
    Post edited by JojoRice on

• Options
    kasedoug said:
    MR242791 said:
    What time should I line up to get a license plate?
    If you want a license plate from the outdoor early merch, you should already be in line for today’s show. Otherwise, line up early before the doors open for the show and go straight to merch right away.
    Thanks 
    38 concerts and counting
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,191
    Was there an Arizona license plate when they played Phoenix? 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,377
    No
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    Are they sellling yesterdays sticker today?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    License plates are just for CA according to Mr Tsurt
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 110
    Looking for oak 1 & 2 buttons. 
    Have 1st 4 show stickers or buttons to trade or cost 
    thx
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    edited May 2022
    JojoRice said:
    For LA1 & LA2 I got in the merch line 2.5 hours before it opened and was roughly 40t-50th in line or so.  Was able to get a license plate but the purple Laker hats were gone. 
    In my experience, its waaaaay easier to get in line and buy from the merch stands inside the venue. You dont need to show up around noon and you will end up with more stuff. At San Diego, I got in line 15 minutes before they opened the gate and got my license plate, stickers, show specific shirt and such. The only time this doesn't work is if you have GA and have to beeline to your spot.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,120
    License plates are just for CA according to Mr Tsurt
    I'm hoping they'll have them at Ohana, even if PJ doesn't play Encore.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,512
    Oakland 2, best poster for now..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,595
    How long after this leg ends will extra posters be on site in goods?
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    U2SJU2SJ Posts: 61
    If anyone has an extra Oakland nite 2 poster I am desperately looking! I will be lining up early for the Sacramento show and can exchange for a poster or other item  if you like!!!! Please let me know :)
  • Options
    mtrovato328mtrovato328 Posts: 18
    23scidoo said:
    Oakland 2, best poster for now..
    10000%. Really digging that one 
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Anyone have photos of the Oakland N1 and N2 buttons? 
  • Options
    elcazador83elcazador83 Posts: 90
    How quick do the city shirts sell out? Heading to Fresno and debating on trying to get one before the show
  • Options
    Travels WithTravels With Posts: 549
    Oakland night 1 got there about 6PM - went to a merch stand inside the venue and got a Large and a medium no problem.  Oakland night 2 didn't get in the venue until about 6:45, all they had left were small and 2xl.  I don't think it requires getting there crazy early but I would go to the stands inside the venue, not the one outside.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    I was in the merch line for OAK N2 right at 1pm and waited approx 90 min to get up to the front. Once there, all they had left was medium & small sizes left for the show specific shirt. You can still get the show specific merch inside as well, but you’ll probably need to go in early if you’re going to have a shot of snagging one. 
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 294
    Anyone have photos of the Oakland N1 and N2 buttons? 

PA
  • Options
    If you wear XL or L you better get in line early.  Those go fast. 

• Options
    btappan113btappan113 Posts: 14
    What time do arena doors typically open?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,196
    6 pm, 5:30 GA
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    edited May 2022
    ISO 2XL FRESNO SHIRT
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    mcreadyfanmcreadyfan Posts: 70
    drfox said:

I loved this shirt and bought an XL which was about the size of a toddler.  Please can we make women's shirts in an actual woman's size?  So many times these women's shirts are sized like children's.  Most women have breasts.   Just a note.  : ) 
    LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,967
    drfox said:

I loved this shirt and bought an XL which was about the size of a toddler.  Please can we make women's shirts in an actual woman's size?  So many times these women's shirts are sized like children's.  Most women have breasts.   Just a note.  

All my female friends  say exactly  this.  No  womens shirts  fit 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    DJ258127DJ258127 Posts: 4
    If there's a kind soul out there who can get me the California license plate, I would be so grateful! Was not able to get it either night in Oakland. I have Oakland stickers from both nights that I could send as a thank you, and of course cover all costs. Thank you!