Options

PJ Tour Merch 2022

Comments

• Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 152
    SHZA said:
    blairs1 said:
    what sizes of shirts have been available? what is the biggest size they had?
    3XL is largest 
    gracias. 
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 262
    What’s the LA merch line looking like right now? Wanting to get my merch and take it back to the hotel before the show. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,030
    Dustin - "Got to merch trailer at 130, waited in line for 45 min and they are down to small and medium shirts for tonight's show. How is that possible? Only 100-150 people came thru before us!" https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/posts/10160140499233713

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,317
    3 shirts per person. Holding them back for inside to make sure most of them go to people with tickets?
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 307
    SHZA said:
    3 shirts per person. Holding them back for inside to make sure most of them go to people with tickets?
    Yesterday 3 people cut the front of the line and bought all the XLs. Literally asked for every xl event show shirt, got them and left along with a bunch of laker hats. I think that’s why the limit was put in place today. 
    PA
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Just wanted to mention that after the show last night, every merch tent I walked by had fairly large stacks of posters and even stickers left 
    Noticed that as well. We got in the GA line at 5:30 and the outside merch truck still had posters & stickers too. I wonder if they printed more to satisfy demand. 
    Honest question; When's the last time any of you remember posters completely selling out at a PJ show? I realize the outside booth(s) will sometimes sell out, but there'll still be some inside. And I know online they (mostly) sell out all the time. But when was the last time that it was truly impossible for you to get a poster at an actual PJ show?
    They seemed to figure out long ago that merch is where their bread is buttered, maybe more so than any other band.. And posters are a huge part of that. Which is why they don't do limited editions like most bands do. I've been an avid concert poster collector for almost 2 decades. And most bands I follow do numbered, limited edition posters for their shows. Very rarely you'll see a run of over 2000 prints for an event, but it's usually much less than that. But PJ seems to print an endless amount for their shows. Just taking Wrigley for example. I remember being astonished at the amounts of posters they churned out for those shows. The supply truly was endless. Yes, tents would run out at times. But they'd have another fresh supply sent over an hour or two later. They literally sold tens of thousands of posters for those shows.
    So I don't think we have to worry about them running out of posters at shows anymore. It's like printing their own money.
    I was late to the poster game and going to a lot of shows in general. Went to my first in 98, second in 03 and not again until 2013. Will hit my 11th on Monday.

That return was in Phoenix in 2013 and I decided to get a poster. I mean, I could have bought hundreds of either the white or the red version before or after the show. I didn't even know they opened booths outside beforehand. Then I went to Denver in 2014, so didn't even think twice about getting a poster after the Phoenix show. Those suckers were gone in an instant. After that, I always wanted to make sure I got one so I pay attention to this stuff.

I'd say it's been hit and miss on how quickly they go. Based on the shows I've gone to, I think more have sold out at the shows than you might think. That Denver one did. Home Shows, Shuss was really hard to get and sold out there (none of the rest did, I don't think). Missoula that year was easy to get, but I think sold out at the show (not 100% sure). In Boston Mumford definitely did. Not sure about the rest. Ohana fest posters sold out fast. I think Ames eventually did at the show. Other two didn't.

I agree, though, looking at Ohana and these first two, it seems if you want a poster, you will get a poster. 

All that said, I haven't had much trouble getting the merch I've wanted in general at the shows, either inside or out. Never waited for days either. The worst, I wanted the devil surfer shirt at Ohana Encore and they didn't produce more from the first weekend and had hardly any left and none bigger than a medium, I believe. 
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    payling said:
    SHZA said:
    Yesterday 3 people cut the front of the line and bought all the XLs. Literally asked for every xl event show shirt, got them and left along with a bunch of laker hats. I think that’s why the limit was put in place today. 
    Actually ridiculous that these are shows in 2022 and stuff like this is still happening.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 217
    payling said:
    SHZA said:
    I cannot believe this continues to happen. And I can't believe they got away with cutting the line. 
  • Options
    jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    payling said:
    SHZA said:
    And this is why merch should be limited to ticket holders. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,498
    Looking for an event sticker and pin for LA2 if anyone can help out. Can forward payment right away with a little extra for a beer or 2. DM me
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,475
    payling said:
    SHZA said:

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Dustin - "Got to merch trailer at 130, waited in line for 45 min and they are down to small and medium shirts for tonight's show. How is that possible? Only 100-150 people came thru before us!" https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/posts/10160140499233713

It’s like they’re trolling us at this point
    PA
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,238
    edited May 2022
    Just wanted to mention that after the show last night, every merch tent I walked by had fairly large stacks of posters and even stickers left 
    Very interesting. Makes me wonder whether I truly need to go early in the day when they first open up or not. I only collect posters from shows I attend and don’t want to miss out. 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,401
    payling said:
    SHZA said:
    You wouldn’t think this would be hard to implement 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,172
    payling said:
    SHZA said:
    You wouldn’t think this would be hard to implement 
    It is...for sales inside the venue. This is a huge revenue stream for them. So I don't think they care who buys the merch, as long as that money keeps flowing in.
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 642
    edited May 2022
    ISO a Cali license plate and or Rams sticker. 49 year Rams fan here and I wish I meant only  49 years old.

• Options
    ISO Stickers from both LA Shows! I’m more than happy to pay for them and your first beer / cocktail 
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,317
    DJ253147 said:
    ISO a Cali license plate and or Rams sticker. 49 year Rams fan here and I wish I meant only  49 years old.

Did your fandom lapse during the STL years? I can send you a sticker 
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    edited May 2022
    Hi All, I have a few hat questions:

- Is the LA Lakers style one (purple) the only show specific one so far? ie was there a San Diego?

- The BLACK trucker or snapback, inside them do they still have the Pearl Jam 2020 patch like they were left over from when 10C sold them at their store? Or is there a 2022 tour patch inside hat? UPDATE - believe its old cancelled 2020 stock. Thanks for response.
    Post edited by Release EV on
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,475
    edited May 2022
    Post edited by on2legs on
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 111
    Long Live the GERMS!!
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,427
    DJ253147 said:

I have an extra Rams sticker
  • Options
    Anyone got pics of variant buttons from SD and LA1? I unknowingly scored 1 for LA2. Will post pic soon.
    PA
  • Options
    payling said:
    Anyone got pics of variant buttons from SD and LA1? I unknowingly scored 1 for LA2. Will post pic soon.

PA
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,216
    A lot of the merch is probably already on Ebay. There should be a limit with ticket holders.
  • Options
    radiorob123radiorob123 Indianapolis Posts: 22
    What did the LA Night 2 shirt look like?
    08/20/16 - Wrigley Field
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,238
    payling said:
    Variants for pins now?? 🤦‍♂️Surprised they haven’t rolled out the official band worn memorabilia at the merch tents yet. 😂 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,348
    I found that there were tons of posters and stickers left even after the show was over. First time I remember that happening in a while (not including the stadium shows where they were selling 6 posters). That said, the buttons/pins were sold out both nights shortly after the doors open (why I don't know).
  • Options
    ForceofNature101ForceofNature101 Posts: 1,201
    I found that there were tons of posters and stickers left even after the show was over. First time I remember that happening in a while (not including the stadium shows where they were selling 6 posters). That said, the buttons/pins were sold out both nights shortly after the doors open (why I don't know).

I saw that too!  I am curious if that is due to them making more to make sure demand was being met, if less posters were being sold, etc.?  Either way, I think it was cool not having to worry about whether or not I got one or not and not having to be in a rush to get there
  • Options
    mebotsmebots Seattle Posts: 14
    what are the sizes of the posters? still 18x24?