Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    My F2F sale:

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Hey @Bmoya how much did TM charge you for my Vegas GA pair?
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    edited May 2022
    amazing row two sides at face for SD just dropped 
    Post edited by craigraether on
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,680
    Decent QC single in Section 113 Row KK.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    anyone else getting an error when trying to buy tickets, says check your account and log in again.. only happens with shows that I had 4 tickets for and sold them but still had 2 tickets. meaning I had 4 and sold 2 so I could buy 2 more but it will not let me 

• Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    Killer SD tix just listed.  mine
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,566
    cutz said:
    I haven't been able to check on F2F for awhile now.

Am I the only one getting this? (Website won't allow me to sign in)

Pardon the Interruption
    As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:
    • You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.
    • You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser
    • A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript is preventing JavaScript from running.

In 2020 I was getting that error when using my home ISP. I had to use my phone on data to get it to work correctly. Eventually my ISP fixed it. 
    Yup. It’s supposed to be a 24-hour block. I’ve been blocked all week and I’ve barely been on TM since I’m not looking for tickets. It’s ridiculous that real fans get blocked for looking for tickets. 
    I can Login today so I guess they really thought I was a Bot.

Blocked for a Week! That is ridiculous.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    cutz said:

Pardon the Interruption
    As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:
    • A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript is preventing JavaScript from running.

In 2020 I was getting that error when using my home ISP. I had to use my phone on data to get it to work correctly. Eventually my ISP fixed it. 
    Yup. It’s supposed to be a 24-hour block. I’ve been blocked all week and I’ve barely been on TM since I’m not looking for tickets. It’s ridiculous that real fans get blocked for looking for tickets. 

I’m still blocked. Joke’s on them, I’m hitting the road for 3 weeks 🤘
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,566
    edited May 2022
    cutz said:
    cutz said:

Pardon the Interruption

I’m still blocked. Joke’s on them, I’m hitting the road for 3 weeks 🤘
    HAHA

I'm hitting the road for a little more then 3 weeks and I leave tomorrow.

Good LUCK! and safe travels.

I'm done with F2F.

Good LUCK to those trying to score.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,512
    100 Pacer said:
    Decent QC single in Section 113 Row KK.
    I think it’s a ghost ticket.  Been erroring out all week.  I guess I’ll have to keep my GA.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 245
    cutz said:
    cutz said:

Pardon the Interruption

Fun TM story... I'm seeing this same screen now every so often ("Pardon the Interruption"). It's for sure because the fiancee and I spent about 90 minutes on Wednesday trying to get Elton John tickets against actual bots. Day of the show here in Orlando TM dropped a bunch of seats at face value. And we literally couldn't add them to the cart faster than the brokers' bots could. We watched literally the entire back row of front-section floor seats (36 seats end-to-end) pop up as blue, disappear faster than we could get a single pair into our carts, and then pop up pink 20 minutes later at 50-100% markup. Eventually we were able to each get a single a little farther back 3 seat apart from one another. By showtime that whole row of marked-up floor seats had sold. Depressing but TM has no incentive to fix it... the tickets sell, and if brokers mark them up for resale they just get to collect more fees.

For all the complaining about how PJ's handled tickets on this tour, I'm grateful we don't have to deal with that nonsense. Outside of NY and Denver, there really isn't an opportunity for 3rd parties to be predatory wrt ticket pricing. I feel for folks who've had a rough go with PJ Premium, but hopefully the system will get better over time.

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 788
    I would love to list some pretty decent seats I have for San Diego but using the app or a browser on iOS let’s me do everything except submit at the last screen where I enter my credit card refund.  It keeps ‘saying unable to enter card at this time’.  Tried multiple cards but have no idea why I can’t compete the listing?
  • Options
    mdgsolo said:
    I would love to list some pretty decent seats I have for San Diego but using the app or a browser on iOS let’s me do everything except submit at the last screen where I enter my credit card refund.  It keeps ‘saying unable to enter card at this time’.  Tried multiple cards but have no idea why I can’t compete the listing?
    I had the same problem with the app this morning but it worked fine on my laptop because the card was already in my account. 
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 680
    edited May 2022
    The extra fee seems to be on tix that are being sold more than once on f2f. But that was not stated beforehand either.

Edit: that may be how they keep track of tix that are resold multiple times, if they have a reason to want to know that.
    Post edited by OfThePearl on
  • Options
    The extra fee seems to be on tix that are being sold more than once on f2f. But that was not stated beforehand either.

Edit: that may be how they keep track of tix that are resold multiple times, if they have a reason to want to know that.
    No multiple sales on mine. I got them from the 10C lottery and sold them today when my friend had to cancel. 
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 680
    Well, that shoots down that theory!  I paid that extra fee on a pair I bought that had been passed from the original owner to another fan then to me. I thought that might be why they were a few dollars more.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,537
    That is correct as far as multiple F2F sales. On Vegas for example, the first F2F listing for a ticket is 139, then if that buyer relists it's 142, a 3rd sale is 145, etc. That doesn't explain though why the original buyer only gets 139 on a F2F sale when the ticket was 152 or so (305/pair) through 10c. 
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 654
    Maybe a stupid question. I sold some LA2's back in 2020. Did I never get paid for those since the show hasn't happened yet?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,680
    Single Fresno GA available.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,290
    Maybe a stupid question. I sold some LA2's back in 2020. Did I never get paid for those since the show hasn't happened yet?
    Depends on when you sold. If you sold before pandemic hit, you should have gotten paid within a few days. If you sold after pandemic hit, that's when they started the policy that you now don't get paid until after the show actually takes place.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,532
    Almost had GA for SD.... oh well
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 654
     OT but does anyone know what time doors open for GA? In particular LA and PHX. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    MSG PJ Premiums are back. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    yieldtothepjyieldtothepj Massachusetts Posts: 56
    Ok stupid question.  Can I list my pair of 10club tickets on the f2f exchange, or just the extra.  I just found out last night my buddy bailed on me and I was going to be staying with him on the west coast.  The flight, rental car, and 6 nights hotel just became very expensive.  I'm kind of bummed but life happens.  
  • Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 209
    edited May 2022
    Ok stupid question.  Can I list my pair of 10club tickets on the f2f exchange, or just the extra.  I just found out last night my buddy bailed on me and I was going to be staying with him on the west coast.  The flight, rental car, and 6 nights hotel just became very expensive.  I'm kind of bummed but life happens.  
    Not a stupid question and yes you can for most shows except MSG and Denver. What show are these for? :smiley:
    Post edited by crashing88 on
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick response.  I just don't want to put my membership in jeopardy.  I have a pair for SD and a pair for each LA show.
  • Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 209
    Thanks for the quick response.  I just don't want to put my membership in jeopardy.  I have a pair for SD and a pair for each LA show.
    For sure. No need to worry about jeopardizing your membership. They wouldn't give us the option to do F2F if they didn't approve of it. And with unpredictable schedules impacted by the pandemic, it's only reasonable that they'd allow it. I think this is new territory for them and not sure if the 10C will opt in for F2F again for future tours but I certainly hope so.

Maybe you can just split the pairs and sell one of each and/or attend a show if not all. Either way best of luck!
  • Options
    Thank you, that's what I thought I just wanted to triple check.  I will be putting them up in a few minutes.
    SD sec BBB and LA GA both nights.  Wish I could go, but I just can't swing the travel costs right now.  
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    edited May 2022
    Just put 2 up for LA2 section 134, only 2 in that section for sale.
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    edited May 2022
    Thank you, that's what I thought I just wanted to triple check.  I will be putting them up in a few minutes.
    SD sec BBB and LA GA both nights.  Wish I could go, but I just can't swing the travel costs right now.  
    I’d like both LA tickets…. Can we set up a drop time? Please DM me Yield!
    Post edited by duffmann on
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
This discussion has been closed.