Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,532
    Sec F Row 9 at face... these are usually friends and family seats.  
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    I just put up an extra pair for LA 2 section 128 seats 1 and 2 aisle 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Pair of Hamiltons are up. They are high but at a good angle and on the aisle. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,295
    I have a confession to make. Yesterday afternoon, I got really drunk. And when some Standing Room Only tickets popped up for St Louis, I immediately grabbed them thinking they were Pit. They are not Pit. They are literally the worst tickets you can get...rear stage, upper deck, no seats. I had been wise enough to avoid making this mistake in the past. But in my inebriated state, they got me. In my defense, it can be confusing. When they pop up, they just say Standing Room Only with no other section info listed (these were 331BPV). Thankfully, I was already able to resell them to some other poor sap who probably made the same mistake that I did. But I post this as a warning to any of you who are still on the hunt for St Louis Pit.
    On the plus side, I get 5% cash back on concert ticket purchases with my credit card. So I actually made $12 off my little faux pas.  :D
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,549
    I have a confession to make. Yesterday afternoon, I got really drunk. And when some Standing Room Only tickets popped up for St Louis, I immediately grabbed them thinking they were Pit. They are not Pit. They are literally the worst tickets you can get...rear stage, upper deck, no seats. I had been wise enough to avoid making this mistake in the past. But in my inebriated state, they got me. In my defense, it can be confusing. When they pop up, they just say Standing Room Only with no other section info listed (these were 331BPV). Thankfully, I was already able to resell them to some other poor sap who probably made the same mistake that I did. But I post this as a warning to any of you who are still on the hunt for St Louis Pit.
    On the plus side, I get 5% cash back on concert ticket purchases with my credit card. So I actually made $12 off my little faux pas.  :D
    Wow, what card is that? Need that in my wallet 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Wow, what card is that? Need that in my wallet 
    Citi Custom Cash. It's only for the first $500 in purchases per month, which I always go over. But thankfully, my billing cycle had just ended the day before. 
    Once I get over $500 on that card each month, I move onto one of my 3% cards.
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 245
    Just FYI, the Capital One SavorOne (free) is 3% back on ticket purchases with no limit. Savor ($95 annually) is 4% with no limit. Good card options for frequent concert-goers.   :)

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    This was the laugh I needed this morning! 

Glad you were able to resell. 

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    EH14457 said:
    Just FYI, the Capital One SavorOne (free) is 3% back on ticket purchases with no limit. Savor ($95 annually) is 4% with no limit. Good card options for frequent concert-goers.   :)
    This is what I use for tickets and restaurants. 3% back on dining and entertainment. I should just get the 4% one since $1K of purchases a year makes up the fee, but no pressure with the free card. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 245
    edited April 2022
    Just posting this here too in case anyone is thinking of putting up some Oakland tickets:
    I have 2 pairs on opposite sides of the stage for both nights at Oakland, and I’m trying to get 4 closer together for both nights if possible.
    Here are my seat locations…
    Night 1:
    115, Row 5, Seats 7&8
    128, Row 5, Seats 1&2
    Night 2:
    115, Row 1, Seats 13&14
    128, Row 1, Seats 15&16
    If you’re a near neighbor to any of those and wouldn’t mind swapping to the other side of the stage, please hit me up. Thanks. 🙂

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    Great pair up for Vegas SEC 15
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 894
    Serves you right for not buying aisle seats! I kid...nice resale...
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 654
    Just listed LA2 Sec H Row 5
  • Options
    Lol, those were my tickets, that you must have bought and are now relisting. You find better seats?
  • Options
    You can keep buying and selling your seats to yourself and make $12. Do it a million times and you make $12mil...
  • Options
    Lol, those were my tickets, that you must have bought and are now relisting. You find better seats?
    I did. Sec C, Row 3
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,520
    You can keep buying and selling your seats to yourself and make $12. Do it a million times and you make $12mil...
    There seems to be a $3 order processing fee on fan to fan.  Not sure how that works considering there aren’t supposed to be fees on that but there are.  So that might eat into the margin… 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    There seems to be a $3 order processing fee on fan to fan.  Not sure how that works considering there aren’t supposed to be fees on that but there are.  So that might eat into the margin… 
    OK, $9mil
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,682
    Single SAC GA available.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    You get reimbursed for it though on the resale, so in the end you'd only have an unreimbursed $3 on the last sale 
  • Options
    All my receipts so far indicate that I'll be paid out exactly what I paid originally. Perhaps only certain venues?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    All my receipts so far indicate that I'll be paid out exactly what I paid originally. Perhaps only certain venues?
    That's right. But the buyer is paying an extra $3 that ticketmaster keeps. If that person sells they will get paid $3 more than the original seller, etc. So if the same pair was bought and sold 1,000 times, the price would be over $3,000. 

Due to the escalating price, your card would be maxed way before the millionth resale but you'd still rack up plenty of points before that happened 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    boyaxlboyaxl Posts: 46
    EH14457 said:
    Just posting this here too in case anyone is thinking of putting up some Oakland tickets:
    I have 2 pairs on opposite sides of the stage for both nights at Oakland, and I’m trying to get 4 closer together for both nights if possible.
    Here are my seat locations…
    Night 1:
    115, Row 5, Seats 7&8
    128, Row 5, Seats 1&2
    Night 2:
    115, Row 1, Seats 13&14
    128, Row 1, Seats 15&16
    If you’re a near neighbor to any of those and wouldn’t mind swapping to the other side of the stage, please hit me up. Thanks. 🙂
      For Oakland 1 I have 2 GA and 2 in section 101 row 4 (aisle seats).   If either interest you in a trade let me know!
  • Options
    My wife and I had an extra pair in the pit for Sacramento, posted them on the fan to fan and 6 minutes later they were sold. That was easy. 
    Stunned by my own reflection, it's looking back sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again. Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I got shortchanged $26 on my Vegas GA pair. Paid $305 (10C lottery) and TM says I’ll get $279. 
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    We can debate what early 2022 meant and what spring meant, but that Ticketmaster wasn't going to be charging fees on fan to fan was clearly stated. 

• Options
    ClownofThornsClownofThorns Posts: 165
    JimmyV said:
    We can debate what early 2022 meant and what spring meant, but that Ticketmaster wasn't going to be charging fees on fan to fan was clearly stated. 
    Yep. 10c made that clear: "For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange."
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,520
    JimmyV said:
    Yep. 10c made that clear: "For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange."
    Apparently the order processing fee is not a fee for buying tickets.  M-hm.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 350
    I haven't used it but i don't like that wording. Perhaps there are no additional fees for buying and selling on the Exchange. Didn't say anything about the fees on the initial purchases.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    My 10C purchase:

This discussion has been closed.