Philly / Camden, NJ Roll Call !!! 9/14/22

Comments

• Lifted said:
    Can someone recommend a safe place to leave a car parked during the show? A friend and I are meeting and there’s no need for the two of us to drive.

I heard about Cherry Hill as a safe neighborhood. Is it legal and easy to find a spot on a street and leave the car there from 5pm - midnightish? 

TIA
    The safest place to park is in the enormous parking lot outside of the venue. Or if you're staying in philly, just take the ferry over.
    I understand. However, we were trying to avoid bringing two cars to the venue parking lot (And save $50+, enough for a shirt and a pin or two).

The idea is/was to meet somewhere, park one car, drive together to and from the show. 

Thank you.

Looks like there is a giant Walmart lot in cherry hill, also a large mall with an AMC theatre in town, may have luck with that?
    Thank you.
    Severed Hand
  • rfherbstrfherbst Posts: 28

Rip Van Winkle/Pearl Jam Story (for anyone interested)…I’m a lifelong Springsteen fan – from the early ‘80s - 13 yrs old listening to my first boot (Winterland’78), through 30+ shows.  Once the 90’s hit, so did life – I became a navy pilot, many deployments, got married, started having kids and totally missed out on new music…ie, oblivious to PJ’s genesis and rise.  Lived for years off of Bruce bootlegs.   Fast forward to 2018….randomly watch YouTube Bruce/Eddie clips.  Decide to “check out Pearl Jam”.  Within a few songs, I’m totally hooked and immediately feel like I’ve woken up from a deep sleep and have lost 30 years of my life.    Quickly join 10C to buy boots, SiriusXM channel 22, and THANK God for Nugs and their 400 live albums, along with YouTube treasures (pjvideoguy and Better Than Nothing).    I spend a couple of years inhaling all of the PJ music I can find.    I’m a marathon runner and have trained hundreds and hundreds of miles with Mike in my left ear and Stone in my right….between the two of them (and Eddie) my motivation to start learning guitar at age 52.    I get reasonably lucky with 10C and get lower level tix to Denver in 2020 and then the pandemic hits.  Wonder if I’ll really ever get to see this band live. Then, this week, the unimaginable happens… I enter the lottery for 2 GA tix in Camden and I’m a winner.   I’m still in a state of shock.  I will get to experience this event of a lifetime (for me) with my son who lives in NYC.    I have such envy for all of you that have had the good fortune of having PJ as the soundtrack for your lives.   I look forward to joining the Faithful on Sep 14, 2022!

• rfherbst said:

Rip Van Winkle/Pearl Jam Story (for anyone interested)…I’m a lifelong Springsteen fan – from the early ‘80s - 13 yrs old listening to my first boot (Winterland’78), through 30+ shows.  Once the 90’s hit, so did life – I became a navy pilot, many deployments, got married, started having kids and totally missed out on new music…ie, oblivious to PJ’s genesis and rise.  Lived for years off of Bruce bootlegs.   Fast forward to 2018….randomly watch YouTube Bruce/Eddie clips.  Decide to “check out Pearl Jam”.  Within a few songs, I’m totally hooked and immediately feel like I’ve woken up from a deep sleep and have lost 30 years of my life.    Quickly join 10C to buy boots, SiriusXM channel 22, and THANK God for Nugs and their 400 live albums, along with YouTube treasures (pjvideoguy and Better Than Nothing).    I spend a couple of years inhaling all of the PJ music I can find.    I’m a marathon runner and have trained hundreds and hundreds of miles with Mike in my left ear and Stone in my right….between the two of them (and Eddie) my motivation to start learning guitar at age 52.    I get reasonably lucky with 10C and get lower level tix to Denver in 2020 and then the pandemic hits.  Wonder if I’ll really ever get to see this band live. Then, this week, the unimaginable happens… I enter the lottery for 2 GA tix in Camden and I’m a winner.   I’m still in a state of shock.  I will get to experience this event of a lifetime (for me) with my son who lives in NYC.    I have such envy for all of you that have had the good fortune of having PJ as the soundtrack for your lives.   I look forward to joining the Faithful on Sep 14, 2022!

Awesome, cheers to that dude!
  • washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 879
    edited March 2022
    I managed to win a pair of Lawn seats! Not ideal but  I'm very grateful I won my first time entering a 10C club lottery. 

For those who have sat in the Camden lawn section before:

Does it make sense to bring my own beach chair? Or is it just easier to pay for a rental? 
    This is the info on their site. Notice that the url is from its name two times ago  Susquehanna became bb&t and now just waterfront)

I’d wait til closer to show and call for info. Also, I would expect the website will be updated in the coming weeks. The renaming is recent, don’t think it was more than a month ago.

https://www.waterfrontamphitheater.com/susquehanna-bank-center-rules/
    Post edited by washed in black on
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    rfherbst said:

Congrats! What time on Monday did the Camden email arrive?
  • rfherbstrfherbst Posts: 28
    4:49
    I put in for GA only
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    rfherbst said:
    I put in for GA only
    Gonna have the time of your life, great story.
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    rfherbst said:
    I put in for GA only
    Nice score. We received our notice at 4:48 and put in for GA or reserved. Really hoping we got lucky here with GA. Happy to be in no matter what section it is but GA after losing our Baltimore tickets will be a nice trade off. 

NYPJ
  • I put in for either GA or Reserved and got an email saying my request was confirmed, but it doesn't say which request?  Am I missing something?  This seems incredibly dumb that they wouldn't include that info in the emails.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    I put in for either GA or Reserved and got an email saying my request was confirmed, but it doesn't say which request?  Am I missing something?  This seems incredibly dumb that they wouldn't include that info in the emails.
    You will be notified next week of seat locations
  • pjhawks said:
    I put in for either GA or Reserved and got an email saying my request was confirmed, but it doesn't say which request?  Am I missing something?  This seems incredibly dumb that they wouldn't include that info in the emails.
    You will be notified next week of seat locations
    Thanks!  Still seems like they could have easily auto-populated the "request" field in their confirmation emails so you know which one they're confirming.  I can wait a week though.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    Would anyone know if I can use my Ticketmaster credit towards upgrading my seats? 

It was a credit for a 2020 show at the Waterfront, so far I've lucked out on using it at other venues, like the Mann or Wells Fargo Center. It's $185 and expires in November. 
    I won lawn seats, was thinking if I get the VF passcode on upgrading to Reserved or GA, using the credit, then selling the lawn. 

Thoughts?
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Would anyone know if I can use my Ticketmaster credit towards upgrading my seats? 

It was a credit for a 2020 show at the Waterfront, so far I've lucked out on using it at other venues, like the Mann or Wells Fargo Center. It's $185 and expires in November. 
    I won lawn seats, was thinking if I get the VF passcode on upgrading to Reserved or GA, using the credit, then selling the lawn. 

Thoughts?
    Not sure on how the upgrade works, but there likely won’t be any Pit GA in the verified sale. Those probably all went to tenclub. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    wall232 said:
    rfherbst said:
    I put in for GA only
    Nice score. We received our notice at 4:48 and put in for GA or reserved. Really hoping we got lucky here with GA. Happy to be in no matter what section it is but GA after losing our Baltimore tickets will be a nice trade off. 

Wow, I received email at 4.48, could that possibly mean GA.? Same here for Balt
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    edited March 2022
    wall232 said:
    rfherbst said:
    I put in for GA only

Wow, I received email at 4.48, could that possibly mean GA.? Same here for Balt
    Your almost 100% GA. My email came at 4:49.
  • I received my GA or reserved email at 448. Hoping for GA, never had GA, or any seat near front. Is there a trend developing with cancelled Baltimore tix holders receiving potential GA tix to Camden??
    I received my GA or reserved email at 448. Hoping for GA, never had GA, or any seat near front. Is there a trend developing with cancelled Baltimore tix holders receiving potential GA tix to Camden??
    I broke the trend if so. Canceled Baltimore with a camden reserved. 

You can check and see if you won reserved or GA by going on this link, click your request and scroll down. It will either show request received GA or request received reserved. 

• rival9500rival9500 Posts: 570
    GA here!
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
    if any of you GA folks want to trade for some lower tenclub number reserve seats, hit me up. 😆
  • GA. 
    I may have an extra, would be looking for a GA MSG
  • if any of you GA folks want to trade for some lower tenclub number reserve seats, hit me up. 😆
    How low is your number?
    I'm interested. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
     We Have two sets of reserved for me and my brother. Good friends of ours got GA and we are trying to get with them.  I’m 174k, his is around 140k.  I’ll message you to touch base and reach out again once we get our seat locations. 

Not super low, but usually pulls great seats. Especially in amphitheaters. 
  • rett1448rett1448 Posts: 31
    i am effing PSYCCCHEED !!!!! 

•  We Have two sets of reserved for me and my brother. Good friends of ours got GA and we are trying to get with them.  I’m 174k, his is around 140k.  I’ll message you to touch base and reach out again once we get our seat locations. 

Not super low, but usually pulls great seats. Especially in amphitheaters. 
    Sounds good!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 446
    rfherbst said:

Don't be envious because now you have that and now you will experience it with your son! It doesn't get better than that!  
    If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,878
    Got Reserved seats here :)
    Pit woulda been nice but this is great too. Just happy to be in the building!
    193xxx
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• I confirmed my tickets are reserved.  Hopefully I'm in the first couple of rows.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    Will have a reserved pair with 131,XXX if someone wants to trade for GAs.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    Where do you find your 10c number ? 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    Where do you find your 10c number ? 
    Log into Ten Club, then go into My Account, and click Membership. It will have your member number listed there.