Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    So if you wanted to put in for shows both in Canada and US, is that allowed?  Want to make sure one request does not cancel out the other, struggling to find this answer anywhere.  
    13 MD, PHL I II, BK I II, BUF, PGH
    12 PHL
    11 EV PHL
    10 MSGI&II, NEW, Hartford, VA
    09 ACL, PHLI II III & IV
    08 CAMI & II, DC, MSG I & II, EV - NY I, Newark, DC I
    07 CHI
    06 CLE CAMI & II DC NJ I & II PIT CIN
    05 MTL OTW PHL
    04 PA
    03 ALB SC CAMI HER NJ
    00 JBII CAMI
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    ersaro said:
    I have two 10C tickets from 2020 that I held on to and my husband and I will be using for the rescheduled date. My 19-year-old nephew discovered Pearl Jam in the last year or so and now loves them. My brother-in-law is considering flying up with him to go to the show, if they can get tickets. I sent an email on Monday asking if I can enter the 10C lottery for two more tickets or not. I know normally you can only get a max of two, but this is obviously not a normal situation. This is the response I just received:

Thanks for contacting us. You may purchase two more tickets through Ten Club, provided you've no active requests which would be canceled-out with the creation of a new one.

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan
    Tickets Today CS Department

I’m still a little confused and hoping someone here has more insight. Does this mean I can go ahead and try for two more, for a total of four 10C tickets? Or is he saying that my tickets from 2020 are “active requests” and would be cancelled out? 

Thanks for any advice! 
    This could be clearer. I'd like to know if I put in for 2 more would my first 2 be cancelled? Then they'd have to refund the first 2 if I hit the next 2 or can you actually have 4 tickets in your account? Or does this mean that if you requested tickets in this round and go back to request different or more shows, your first request in this round would be cancelled.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:
    I have two 10C tickets from 2020 that I held on to and my husband and I will be using for the rescheduled date. My 19-year-old nephew discovered Pearl Jam in the last year or so and now loves them. My brother-in-law is considering flying up with him to go to the show, if they can get tickets. I sent an email on Monday asking if I can enter the 10C lottery for two more tickets or not. I know normally you can only get a max of two, but this is obviously not a normal situation. This is the response I just received:

Thanks for contacting us. You may purchase two more tickets through Ten Club, provided you've no active requests which would be canceled-out with the creation of a new one.

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan

I’m still a little confused and hoping someone here has more insight. Does this mean I can go ahead and try for two more, for a total of four 10C tickets? Or is he saying that my tickets from 2020 are “active requests” and would be cancelled out? 

Thanks for any advice! 
    This could be clearer. I'd like to know if I put in for 2 more would my first 2 be cancelled? Then they'd have to refund the first 2 if I hit the next 2 or can you actually have 4 tickets in your account? Or does this mean that if you requested tickets in this round and go back to request different or more shows, your first request in this round would be cancelled.
    Just saw this in original announcement Monday: For the postponed shows, we are reselling a limited amount of Ten Club returned inventory from all cities. If you already have 2 Ten Club tickets and register for more for the same show, your registration will be disqualified.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    So if you wanted to put in for shows both in Canada and US, is that allowed?  Want to make sure one request does not cancel out the other, struggling to find this answer anywhere.  
    Yes. Canada and US are separate processes. I put in for shows in both. You have to go to the US link for the US shows and the Canada link for the Canada shows. I got confirmations for both, with no cancellations.

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    Yes. Canada and US are separate processes. I put in for shows in both. You have to go to the US link for the US shows and the Canada link for the Canada shows. I got confirmations for both, with no cancellations.

Thank you!  I was afraid to try that and mess it up :)
    13 MD, PHL I II, BK I II, BUF, PGH
    12 PHL
    11 EV PHL
    10 MSGI&II, NEW, Hartford, VA
    09 ACL, PHLI II III & IV
    08 CAMI & II, DC, MSG I & II, EV - NY I, Newark, DC I
    07 CHI
    06 CLE CAMI & II DC NJ I & II PIT CIN
    05 MTL OTW PHL
    04 PA
    03 ALB SC CAMI HER NJ
    00 JBII CAMI
  • Options
    ersaroersaro Posts: 24
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan

Thanks for any advice! 
    Just saw this in original announcement Monday: For the postponed shows, we are reselling a limited amount of Ten Club returned inventory from all cities. If you already have 2 Ten Club tickets and register for more for the same show, your registration will be disqualified.
    Thank you for this! Can you tell me in which announcement you saw this line? I just read through the email from Monday and the announcement on the website 3 times and I don’t see that part anywhere. I feel like I’m going crazy! Lol! 
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,781
    I just followed directions to request fan club tics to Camden show and it didn't give me an option for preference or how many tickets I wanted??  seems like I just signed up for TM fan thingy  What did I do wrong???

• Options
    I didn't see the US Canada option, nothing, so confused

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046

https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Splash.aspx
  • Options
    Crossing my fingers for MSG tickets 🎟 #LetsGo !
  • Options
    PJNB said:

I LOVE YOU.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.  Wonder why it didn't work the way they said it would. But I love you.  I had tickets to both LA shows; lost my airfare due to multiple extended extensions; so I requested refund for those shows.  Figured I might as well get some cash back.  Then they announce a show 20 minutes from where I live.  It's a beautiful thing.  Thank you again.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan

Thanks for any advice! 

So fans with msg tix can put in for Camden? Getting a reserved seat in Camden could be more difficult than winning a ticket to msg in 2020. All the msg winners can go for a double and msg may not draw fans away like they did from balt lottery in 20. Those who forfeited Baltimore tickets really getting it from more than one direction. Being a fan here, tranquilizers can help.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    It looks like Canada is dropping testing requirements for fully vaccinated travellers soon when coming into Canada. This is a huge relief for a lot of us. Hopefully the USA follows soon with the same news.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,948
    edited March 2022
    ersaro said:
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan

Thanks for any advice! 
    Thank you for this! Can you tell me in which announcement you saw this line? I just read through the email from Monday and the announcement on the website 3 times and I don’t see that part anywhere. I feel like I’m going crazy! Lol! 
    Yeah, it's not super clear in the original email. You only see that info when you actually get into the process of selecting which show(s) you want to go to. 
    Post edited by CantKeepmedown on
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    PJNB said:
    It looks like Canada is dropping testing requirements for fully vaccinated travellers soon when coming into Canada. This is a huge relief for a lot of us. Hopefully the USA follows soon with the same news.
    Hopefully not 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    hvrsq said:
    IamMine96 said:
    Has anyone had issues with the presale where it said this? I know my info is correct yet the error is still popping up
    Yes and I can't get it figured out!!!!! 

Has anyone figured this out yet? I am still getting this same notification.

Am i getting declined because i had put in for those shows previously and now am ineligible to try again? I didnt read that anywhere, but thats the only thing i can think of. I verified my CC was working and all the info is correct. I even tried a different card. Same result.

All my info is accurate on the 10C site and the TM site.

I reached out to 10C and havent heard back yet.
    i'll follow everyone else's footsteps-

East Troy - 6/26/98, Chicago - 10/9/00, Chicago - 6/18/03, East Troy - 6/21/03, Noblesville - 6/22/03, Toledo - 10/2/04, London - 9/12/05, Chicago - 5/16/06, Chicago - 5/17/06, Grand Rapids - 5/19/06
    Milwaukee - 6/29/06, Milwaukee - 6/30/06, Chicago - 8/06/07, Columbia - 6/16/08, Chicago - 8/23/09, Chicago - 8/24/09, Columbus - 5/6/10, Noblesville - 5/7/10, East Troy - 9/3/11, East Troy - 9/4/11, Chicago - 7/19/13, Charlottesville - 10/29/13, Charlotte - 10/30/13, Memphis - 10/14/14, Detroit - 10/16/14, Moline - 10/17/14, St. Paul - 10/19/14, Milwaukee - 10/20/14 , Greenville - 4/16/16, Lexington - 4/26/16, Boston - 8/5/16, Boston - 8/7/16, Chicago - 8/20/16, Chicago - 8/22/16, 
    Chicago - 8/18/18, Chicago - 8/20/18, Baltimore - 3/28/20, Nashville - 4/2/20, St Louis - 4/4/20, Oklahoma City - 4/6/20
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    PJNB said:
    You don't need any tests to get into the US, at a land crossing anyway, I don't know if airlines have their own requirements. When we went to Seattle to see Eddie the only tests required were for coming back to Canada.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,415
    Maybe I have missed it scrolling through, but I haven’t seen many people talk about going for the Fresno or Sacramento additions. Did they book too many Cali shows or something? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Sorry if it’s been asked but are there lottery odds anywhere? I know since they moved to Ticketmaster they aren’t accurate, still fun to look at tho 
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    Is there going to Fan-to-Fan resales?
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    edited March 2022
    Is there going to Fan-to-Fan resales?

Yes, after the Verified Fan sale.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    Maybe I have missed it scrolling through, but I haven’t seen many people talk about going for the Fresno or Sacramento additions. Did they book too many Cali shows or something? 
    I would've probably tried for those shows but the way the Tour is Routed makes it too difficult. 

IF the Tour started in Sac and worked it's way down through California to Glendale and ended in Vegas, I would've considered those shows.

The way the Tour is routed now has added more miles to drive and extra days of hotels with the tickets I have now.  The 2020 Tour route was a lot better and one day off between Cities. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    cutz said:
    I would've probably tried for those shows but the way the Tour is Routed makes it too difficult. 

IF the Tour started in Sac and worked it's way down through California to Glendale and ended in Vegas, I would've considered those shows.

The way the Tour is routed now has added more miles to drive and extra days of hotels with the tickets I have now.  The 2020 Tour route was a lot better and one day off between Cities. 
    I agree, when I first head the Fresno rumour I figured it would follow L.A and was planning to attend.  I’m instead going for San Diego both L.A and Phoenix 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    ersaro said:
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan

Thanks for any advice! 
    Sorry for the delay. I saw it here: https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Splash.aspx

• Options
    ersaro said:
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan

Thanks for any advice! 
    Yeah, it's not super clear in the original email. You only see that info when you actually get into the process of selecting which show(s) you want to go to. 
    Ah, okay. That’s why I wasn’t seeing it. Thank you!
  • Options
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    ersaro said:

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan

Thanks for any advice! 
    Sorry for the delay. I saw it here: https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Splash.aspx
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    DM1905DM1905 Posts: 11
    I can't seem to get past the "In order to verify you, please log in to Ten Club below. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to this page" and when I click on Go to Ten Club it just blinks and I get nothing -  Anyone else having this issue?  Could it be remotely related to the fact that I was able to purchase 2 consecutive nights in LA for 2020 and now that option is no longer available?  I want to purchase tickets for another date added in an entirely different city.  Help?
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    For refunds I got the auto message and then got this yesterday for OKC:

Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry to hear that you event was rescheduled.

Your refund request has been submitted to Ticketmaster Customer Service. Please keep in mind that refunds may take up to 30 days to post.

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    For refunds I got the auto message and then got this yesterday for OKC:

Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry to hear that you event was rescheduled.

Your refund request has been submitted to Ticketmaster Customer Service. Please keep in mind that refunds may take up to 30 days to post.

I am still in a battle trying to figure out what to do if my refund went to a card that doesn't exist. I don't even know which CC I used to purchase my tickets 2 years ago. Ticketstoday wont even tell me that. So my refund is just floating out there somewhere. 
  • Options
    DM1905 said:
    I can't seem to get past the "In order to verify you, please log in to Ten Club below. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to this page" and when I click on Go to Ten Club it just blinks and I get nothing -  Anyone else having this issue?  Could it be remotely related to the fact that I was able to purchase 2 consecutive nights in LA for 2020 and now that option is no longer available?  I want to purchase tickets for another date added in an entirely different city.  Help?
    I was having the same issue; a fellow fan gave me this link and I was able to request ten club tickets to Camden show.

Hope it works for you too!