Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,443
    Joe118 said:
    For refunds I got the auto message and then got this yesterday for OKC:

Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry to hear that you event was rescheduled.

Your refund request has been submitted to Ticketmaster Customer Service. Please keep in mind that refunds may take up to 30 days to post.

I am still in a battle trying to figure out what to do if my refund went to a card that doesn't exist. I don't even know which CC I used to purchase my tickets 2 years ago. Ticketstoday wont even tell me that. So my refund is just floating out there somewhere. 
    TM recommended to me that I contact the credit card company to see if they have any records of a bounce back related to your former credit card. 
  • Options
    mkumer24mkumer24 Posts: 26
    ChiJammer said:
    I was also hoping another Chicago show would have been added for this tour!
    They'll play Chicago at some point here in the near term...
    Seriously they need something in Chicago or Alpine!  
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    Joe118 said:
    For refunds I got the auto message and then got this yesterday for OKC:

Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry to hear that you event was rescheduled.

Your refund request has been submitted to Ticketmaster Customer Service. Please keep in mind that refunds may take up to 30 days to post.

I am still in a battle trying to figure out what to do if my refund went to a card that doesn't exist. I don't even know which CC I used to purchase my tickets 2 years ago. Ticketstoday wont even tell me that. So my refund is just floating out there somewhere. 
    I had some money refunded onto a card that I no longer had one time and the money was added as a credit on the account, even though the account was closed. I got a paper statement in the mail showing a positive balance, so I called Amex and they mailed me a cheque. I don't know if it would work that way with all credit card companies, but if you're still living in the same place and have the same contact info, you will probably get your money eventually.
  • Options
    What if you already have two tickets that you are keeping to a reschedule show through 10C but want to put in for 1 or 2 more tickets? Will we be allowed to do that (i.e., that would mean some 10C members  would have 3 or 4 tickets to one show).  
    <<Bump>>
    Anyone have any color to add here? I’ve already got a pair for Nashville. Have a friend who lives there that I’d like to stay with, and it’d be super nice of me to take him to the show for his hospitality. Will I get put into Pearl Jam nerd ticket jail if I enter for another pair this round???
    much thanks!
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,895
    jrhegwood said:
    What if you already have two tickets that you are keeping to a reschedule show through 10C but want to put in for 1 or 2 more tickets? Will we be allowed to do that (i.e., that would mean some 10C members  would have 3 or 4 tickets to one show).  
    <<Bump>>
    Anyone have any color to add here? I’ve already got a pair for Nashville. Have a friend who lives there that I’d like to stay with, and it’d be super nice of me to take him to the show for his hospitality. Will I get put into Pearl Jam nerd ticket jail if I enter for another pair this round???
    much thanks!

It is specifically not allowed:

"If you already have 2 Ten Club tickets and register for more for the same show, your registration will be disqualified."
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    KG50151KG50151 Posts: 2
    Any concrete info on a Fan to Fan ticket exchange? (ie selling my tix at face value). 
    Right now it's really hard to predict if I will be in town for my rescheduled Hamilton ONT show...but I don't wanna request a refund and then kick myself later if I end up being around. An option to sell tickets last minute if necessary would be reassuring...it's not exactly pocket change that I wanna gamble with...
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,923
    KG50151 said:
    Any concrete info on a Fan to Fan ticket exchange? (ie selling my tix at face value). 
    Right now it's really hard to predict if I will be in town for my rescheduled Hamilton ONT show...but I don't wanna request a refund and then kick myself later if I end up being around. An option to sell tickets last minute if necessary would be reassuring...it's not exactly pocket change that I wanna gamble with...
    Hamilton will likely be a sell out again.  You should have no issues selling your tickets later if you wanted to hold them to see closer to the date that you could make it. 
  • Options
    mshnaydermshnayder Posts: 83
    RD81760 said:
    anyone wondering why Klinghoffer is added?
    what do you mean why? He's been playing with them since they started doing the songs live off of Gigaton. He was at the festivals. They need an extra musician in order to be able to do some of the Gigaton songs live. 
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 644
    mpedone said:
    jrhegwood said:
    <<Bump>>
    much thanks!

"If you already have 2 Ten Club tickets and register for more for the same show, your registration will be disqualified."
    Does it matter HOW you got those tickets? If I got shut out from Ten Club, but bought tickets on F2F, can I still put in for Ten Club?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    mpedone said:
    jrhegwood said:
    <<Bump>>
    much thanks!

Does it matter HOW you got those tickets? If I got shut out from Ten Club, but bought tickets on F2F, can I still put in for Ten Club?

If you bought tickets via F2F, they're not Ten Club tickets anymore, even if they were to begin with.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

• Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    edited March 2022
    Thanks Sea :) 
    Post edited by PJ212 on
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ212 said:
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing the pearljam.com/get-tickets link?

It keeps knocking me back to the home page pearljam.com.

Thanks
    I thought it was just me. I have had the same issue all week and have not been able to access the ticket request page. Starting to slightly panic that I am running out of time now. I have tried multiple browsers and devices with no luck. Please any help or ideas would be appreciated.
  • Options
    PJ212 said:
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing the pearljam.com/get-tickets link?

It keeps knocking me back to the home page pearljam.com.

Thanks
    I thought it was just me. I have had the same issue all week and have not been able to access the ticket request page. Starting to slightly panic that I am running out of time now. I have tried multiple browsers and devices with no luck. Please any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Ignore Step 1 - just make sure you're signed in. Then click on the appropriate link in Step 2.

• Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    I know I have until tomorrow. It's going to be either Nashville or St. Louis for me on this tour.. Which one will be easier to get? 
    i have a pretty crappy seat for St. Louis and I'm thinking about refunding it. I'm coming solo, so I'm torn.
    ahhhhh.. I'm stressed. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,349
    Melzombie said:
    I know I have until tomorrow. It's going to be either Nashville or St. Louis for me on this tour.. Which one will be easier to get? 
    i have a pretty crappy seat for St. Louis and I'm thinking about refunding it. I'm coming solo, so I'm torn.
    ahhhhh.. I'm stressed. 
    Thinking both will be tough to get in the draw as there probably aren’t that many returns.  Nashville is probably a little tougher as it’s a Friday and, well, it’s Nashville.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Melzombie said:
    ahhhhh.. I'm stressed. 
    Thinking both will be tough to get in the draw as there probably aren’t that many returns.  Nashville is probably a little tougher as it’s a Friday and, well, it’s Nashville.  
    I think I may go with St. Louis. The hotel prices/Airbnb prices in Nashville are insane. 
    Now, I just have to decide to refund my current crappy seat or keep... just in case I don't win in the lottery.
    I don't want to get stuck with an extra ticket, but I want to have at least 1 ticket. This is the stressful part. 
    What is everyone else doing? 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,027
    Melzombie said:
    Melzombie said:
    ahhhhh.. I'm stressed. 
    I think I may go with St. Louis. The hotel prices/Airbnb prices in Nashville are insane. 
    Now, I just have to decide to refund my current crappy seat or keep... just in case I don't win in the lottery.
    I don't want to get stuck with an extra ticket, but I want to have at least 1 ticket. This is the stressful part. 
    I would keep the crappy seat until you can get a new one either through the lottery or the VF sale. If you get a better one you can sell the other one F2F. That way if you are shut out of everything else you will still have your original ticket. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,349
    Well you don’t know if you’ll be drawn or not.

Which imperfect scenario would be easier to live with?

-keeping your ticket and being drawn, or
    -not keeping your ticket and not being drawn?

Personally I would avoid the thing that would make me the most unhappy.  

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    Melzombie said:
    Melzombie said:
    ahhhhh.. I'm stressed. 
    I would keep the crappy seat until you can get a new one either through the lottery or the VF sale. If you get a better one you can sell the other one F2F. That way if you are shut out of everything else you will still have your original ticket. 
    good idea-I think I'm going to go the route of keeping it and putting in for the lottery. 
    the only thing I'm worried about is that I'm going solo.
    Solo seats are less likely to be bought by someone else.

• Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Melzombie said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Melzombie said:
    Melzombie said:
    ahhhhh.. I'm stressed. 
    good idea-I think I'm going to go the route of keeping it and putting in for the lottery. 
    the only thing I'm worried about is that I'm going solo.
    Solo seats are less likely to be bought by someone else.

I've never had trouble selling solo tickets. There's always somebody looking for one.
  • Options
    fenixfenix Posts: 24
    Hi folks. Sorry if this has already been asked, I briefly searched through the pages. I requested 2 tickets for Toronto, then selected both GA and reserved seating. Figured I'd be happy with either....but now I'm worried it read it as one ticket for each....I feel like my potential charge should be double this? Or is it because I'll only get either GA or Reserved 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,923
    fenix said:
    Hi folks. Sorry if this has already been asked, I briefly searched through the pages. I requested 2 tickets for Toronto, then selected both GA and reserved seating. Figured I'd be happy with either....but now I'm worried it read it as one ticket for each....I feel like my potential charge should be double this? Or is it because I'll only get either GA or Reserved 
    Your last sentence is correct. 
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    fenix said:
    You will only get GA or Reserved, not both, if I read the instructions right. You selected both options to increase your chances of getting the 2 tickets you want.
  • Options
    fenixfenix Posts: 24
    Thank you!!! That's what I thought, the stress/excitement was just making me second guess! 
    Woo! 
  • Options
    One seated ticket to Oakland 5/12 available. Please message if interested
    1996-10-07 Ft. Lauderdale FL
    1998-09-23 WPB FL
    2000-08-12 Tampa FL
    2003-04-13 Tampa FL
    2004-10-08 Kissimmee FL
    2006-06-23 Pittsburgh PA
    2008-06-14 Manchester TN, Bonnaroo
    2011-09-03/04 East Troy, WI
    2013-10-12 Buffalo, NY
    2013-10-15 Wooster, MA
  • Options
    MN148835MN148835 Posts: 10
    Why will the system not let me submit Ten Club requests? The link PJ provided (get-tickets) just redirects me to the PJ front page even though I'm logged in and an active member for years and years. I can only request as a Ticketmaster verified fan. There's no way for me to submit Ten Club requests. WHAT AM I MISSING?????
  • Options
    cmcardcmcard Posts: 84
    assuming the fan to fan sell option will still be available for rescheduled dates? Anyone know for sure? Option not showing on mt TM account  (assuming since new tickets not on sale yet).  I have OKC that I may or may not be able to use, but dont want to release just yet. 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,294
    MN148835 said:
    Why will the system not let me submit Ten Club requests? The link PJ provided (get-tickets) just redirects me to the PJ front page even though I'm logged in and an active member for years and years. I can only request as a Ticketmaster verified fan. There's no way for me to submit Ten Club requests. WHAT AM I MISSING?????
    You have to click on your country (US, Canada, or French) under step 2. Then you should be redirected. 
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,223
    MN148835 said:
    Once you are redirected, log in to your account and hit the link for US. Then you are good.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,294
    cmcard said:
    assuming the fan to fan sell option will still be available for rescheduled dates? Anyone know for sure? Option not showing on mt TM account  (assuming since new tickets not on sale yet).  I have OKC that I may or may not be able to use, but dont want to release just yet. 
    Yes, the announcement said F2F will be available starting this spring.