Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,482
    riley540 said:
    What does everyone think the demand for Sacramento and Fresno will be? 
    They both have a combined population of around 1m people. I'd say compared to LA, LV, Oakland, etc, not to mention the travel logistics, it will be considerably lower. 

Also, them being on school/work nights (Monday and Wednesday) could keep demand low.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    Semi dumb question, for the 10c tickets, is the credit card payment taken from the card on file with 10c or Ticketmaster? 

I recall when entering the lottery, the site requested billing address and phone number, etc, but did not ask me to put in cc #, expiration, etc?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    Semi dumb question, for the 10c tickets, is the credit card payment taken from the card on file with 10c or Ticketmaster? 

I recall when entering the lottery, the site requested billing address and phone number, etc, but did not ask me to put in cc #, expiration, etc?
    Sounds like you set up with verified fan and not  10C lotto. 10C lotto def asked for a CC.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    I realize that people need time to arrange travel, time off work, child care, etc, however, not that long ago, many concerts weren't announced until 30 days out.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,313
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    I realize that people need time to arrange travel, time off work, child care, etc, however, not that long ago, many concerts weren't announced until 30 days out.
    No doubt! They have totally different life styles then us fans..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    guite917guite917 Posts: 3
    guite917 said:
    Unfortunately I cannot do Arizona with new date and want refund. Email said Ticketmaster would send out info on refund yesterday. I received nothing, Did anyone receive info on how to obtain a refund? bummed and thanks for any info!
    Yeah.  Here is an example.

guite917 said:
    Unfortunately I cannot do Arizona with new date and want refund. Email said Ticketmaster would send out info on refund yesterday. I received nothing, Did anyone receive info on how to obtain a refund? bummed and thanks for any info!
    Yeah.  Here is an example.

Thanks! Now my problem is, I no longer have that credit card. I found message in junkmail and sent them a message. Thanks for heads up!

• Options
    digglesodiggleso Stoughton, MA Posts: 12
    I was looking for something in the blog or a FAQ that said ... hey, you there, if you have tickets for a show this is what happens ...  Crickets.  My Ticketmaster account still has the old date and postponed.
    The tickets on my iPhone just updated with the new date. A message from Ticketmaster popped up.
    My tickets updated too but there is no bar code on them.  Is there supposed to be a bar code for them to scan at the venue?
    My ticket updated and now says "Voided" on it!  no idea whats going on, sent a  couple emails...waiting, ugh!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    If you’re just now trying for reserved seats at a show that already existed I’m guessing the odds are a little worse?
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Sounds like you set up with verified fan and not  10C lotto. 10C lotto def asked for a CC.

Thanks, it was 10c, just redid it, and the cc page did become available. Definitely not there yesterday (Monday), and the system let me submit then without showing the cc page. 
  • Options
    Sea said:
    North American Tour 2022 Announcement

News March 14 2022

After two years, Pearl Jam will hit the road with their 2020 North American tour dates officially rescheduled for May and September 2022, including four newly added shows in Fresno, Sacramento, Camden, and Las Vegas. Josh Klinghoffer’s solo project, Pluralone, will open for Pearl Jam on this tour. Klinghoffer will also join Pearl Jam as a touring member on these dates.

There will be no general public sale. All public tickets will be available through Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration. Verified Fan ticket registration is open now through Sunday, March 27th at 10 pm PT, and the Verified Fan Onsale begins Tuesday, March 29 at 10 AM local. To register, please visit:  https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam

A special ticket pre-sale for all dates on the tour begins today for current eligible Pearl Jam Ten Club members (active as of Sunday, March 13th).

In order to maintain low ticket prices and fan club accessibility, we will be releasing a limited number of premium tickets to the public at market rate price at a later date. 

As previously announced, Pearl Jam’s 2020 European Tour dates are rescheduled for June and July of 2022.  

In continuing their ongoing commitment to address the band’s carbon footprint, Pearl Jam has committed to pay $200 per ton for carbon dioxide mitigation from the Gigaton tour, a ten-fold increase from prior years. By increasing how much they're putting towards their offset, Pearl Jam will be able to pursue a multi-layered strategy of offsets and investments for a more comprehensive mitigation plan. More info will be made available soon. Learn more about the band's carbon mitigation work.

Stone Gossard explains, “We are proud of our prior efforts to mitigate our inevitable carbon footprint from touring over the past 20 years but the time to multiply that effort is clearly right now.  By committing to this aggressive pricing, we hope to equally amplify our efforts and gather partners who share our urgency to make the investments and innovations required to move our world to a more conscious, carbon balanced economy.”   

I am still hoping they add at least one date for Seattle... it is the hometown, we need to see them here at home! 🤞🎸🤘
    she dreams in color, she dreams in red
  • Options
    Is TTFC1 the type for a 10c ticket? I have tickets for MSG in section 120 from 2020.
    melwert said:
    But has anyone seen if you can enter the GA lottery if you already have seats? I have side-stage, section 109 for MSG. Probably the best seats I could hope for with my number (472xxx). I don't mean to sound greedy, but how amazing would GA be for that show...
    I'm stoked to be in the building. One quick question:

Is TTFC1 the type for a 10c ticket? I have tickets for MSG in section 120 from 2020. My number is lower than yours by quite a bit but 120 is much worse than 109 (by a lot lol).

I honestly don't remember if I got tickets through verified fan or whatever have you. I mean, it was over 2 years ago.

Can someone verify? It should be under ticket details.

Thank you.
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    Ute LewUte Lew West Point, UT Posts: 128
    Never got an email from ticketmaster...I never canceled my tickets to the Phoenix show.  I would like to book a flight, but have no idea if I have tickets or not.  This process is not very clear at all.  Where can I see if I still have the tickets I paid for???
    • SLC   11/1/95 
    • SLC   11/2/95
    • PC   06/21/98 
    • LV    07/11/98
    • LV    10/22/00
    • MV   10/20/01
    • MV   10/21/01
    • MV   06/01/03
    • IR     06/02/03
    • IR     06/03/03
    • SD   06/05/03
    • LV    06/06/03
    • DN   07/02/06
    • DN   07/03/06
    • LV    07/06/06
    • SD   07/07/06
    • LA    07/09/06
    • LA    07/10/06
    • SLC  09/28/09
    • LA    10/07/09
    • SD    10/09/09
    • BOS 08/07/16
    • MON 08/13/18
    • PHX  05/09/22
    • LV     05/20/22 (Canceled: Fuck you Covid)
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,883
    Ute Lew said:
    Never got an email from ticketmaster...I never canceled my tickets to the Phoenix show.  I would like to book a flight, but have no idea if I have tickets or not.  This process is not very clear at all.  Where can I see if I still have the tickets I paid for???
    In your TicketMaster account. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,879
    Is TTFC1 the type for a 10c ticket? I have tickets for MSG in section 120 from 2020.
    melwert said:
    But has anyone seen if you can enter the GA lottery if you already have seats? I have side-stage, section 109 for MSG. Probably the best seats I could hope for with my number (472xxx). I don't mean to sound greedy, but how amazing would GA be for that show...
    I'm stoked to be in the building. One quick question:

Is TTFC1 the type for a 10c ticket? I have tickets for MSG in section 120 from 2020. My number is lower than yours by quite a bit but 120 is much worse than 109 (by a lot lol).

I honestly don't remember if I got tickets through verified fan or whatever have you. I mean, it was over 2 years ago.

Can someone verify? It should be under ticket details.

Thank you.

99% sure TTFC1 is 10C. F2F will say "Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange". Not sure about other sales.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    I apologize if this has already been discussed.  I'm following the directions from the 10C email to request tickets but it's taking me straight to the verified ticketmaster site.  Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    I apologize if this has already been discussed.  I'm following the directions from the 10C email to request tickets but it's taking me straight to the verified ticketmaster site.  Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Splash.aspx 

that should work 

• Options
    PJNB said:

https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Splash.aspx 

that should work 

That did the trick.  Thanks!
  • Options
    Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    50 days notice until the first show. Thanks a lot PJ. Real nice. 
    God I hate people. This shit is all over FB as well. Entitled fuckers. It's 50 fucking days, not 3. Sorry the band didn't call you to discuss your schedule first. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited March 2022
    Hope everyone can adjust/pivot and make it work
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    JD2381JD2381 Posts: 49
    Will proof of vaccination be required at the venues?  
    PJ:
    11/1/1992 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/1/1994 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/24/1995 San Francisco // 11/4/1995 San Jose // 10/19/1996 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/19/1997 Oakland (opening for Rolling Stones) // 6/30/1998 Minneapolis // 9/11/1998 New York // 10/30/1999 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/31/2000 Mountain View // 10/21/2001 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/1/2003 Mountain View // 6/6/2003 Las Vegas // 10/26/2003 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2006 Albany, NY // 7/15/2006 San Francisco // 7/16/2006 San Francisco // 10/22/2006 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/12/2008 Los Angeles (VH1 Rock Honors The Who) // 8/28/2009 San Francisco (Outside Lands) // 10/1/2009 Los Angeles // 10/24/2010 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/26/2013 Oakland // 10/19/2014 St. Paul // 10/26/2014 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2022 Oakland
    EV:
    10/24/2004 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/11/11 Oakland // 10/23/11 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/21/12 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 

• Options
    JD2381 said:
    Will proof of vaccination be required at the venues?  

Probably either proof of vaccination or recent negative test.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

• Options
    I got an email from Ticketstoday, and have replied asking for a refund for my St Louis tickets. They're reply that they are working on it went to my junk folder. No email from Ticketmaster itself. Also, does anyone know what happens if the CC used to purchase no longer exists?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Joe118 said:
    50 days notice until the first show. Thanks a lot PJ. Real nice. 
    God I hate people. This shit is all over FB as well. Entitled fuckers. It's 50 fucking days, not 3. Sorry the band didn't call you to discuss your schedule first. 

Hey cmon, I get the frustration but fans waited two years and are getting seven weeks notice, for a band that didn’t tour all too often before Covid. I’m sure a ton of fans claim.  “PJ has only played 2 arena shows in the last xx years” even fans who live in humongous gigantic cities that tower over all other cities in their home country and draw visitors to see them in droves from over a thousand miles away and the odds are laughable :smile:

Something similar, just the other day we got notice my kids summer camp abilities is back in person this year,but they are changing the weekend to smack, right when we are scheduled to visit the lovely cape may beach with comparatively short notice. Frustrated and venting, I realized my kid only gets so many chances at something like this so our family’s logistics dept had to go into overtime to reschedule the beach trip. I vented but changed our plans, we are lucky we do trips that are easier to move. I get it for fans waiting years and shut out over a very very avoidable lapse in tour logistics notice when changing plans is impossible.

Letting fans vent is reasonable given the long long wait and comparatively short notice for an event that comes by once a decade or so.
  • Options
    It's just the idea that anyone would complain about a band announcing tour dates 50 days before they start. Do they seriously think the band was just holding on to the announcement just to fuck with us?  
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,482
    Joe118 said:
    I got an email from Ticketstoday, and have replied asking for a refund for my St Louis tickets. They're reply that they are working on it went to my junk folder. No email from Ticketmaster itself. Also, does anyone know what happens if the CC used to purchase no longer exists?
    https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/I-m-getting-a-refund-but-I-don-t-have-the-same-credit-or-debit-card
  • Options
    How would I check with a CC company that I do not have a card for anymore? This still isn't clear as to what happens if the account is closed

I'm getting a refund but I don't have the same credit or debit card

•Article

I'm getting a refund but I don't have the same credit or debit card

If refunds are approved by, and funds have been received from, the Event Organizer, we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase, which is usually completed within 30 days. We cannot issue a refund to a different credit or debit card (this includes refund requests made through the self-service option).

If your credit card or debit card number has changed, but is for the same account used at the time of purchase (e.g., a new card has been issued for the same account), the refund will be processed to that account.

If the account you used to make your original purchase has been closed, we recommend you check with your banking institution or credit card company to make arrangements with them to receive your funds.

If we find that there is an issue processing your refund, one of our Fan Support Representatives will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue.

Please note, the same rules apply to tickets purchased with a Gift Card. Refunds must be returned to the original method of payment used at time of purchase.

• If you used a Ticketmaster Gift Card, you can find your refund balance in your online account. Once signed in, click “Credit and Codes”, then “Gift Card Balance” and enter in your Gift Card number and PIN.
    • If you used a non-Ticketmaster Gift Card (Visa, MC, etc.), you will need to contact the Gift Card Issuer (found on the back of the Gift Card) to make arrangements with them to receive your funds. 
    Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
  • Options
    Joe118 said:
    It's just the idea that anyone would complain about a band announcing tour dates 50 days before they start. Do they seriously think the band was just holding on to the announcement just to fuck with us?  

No one really knows why the band waited so long. Lots of speculation, some reasonable, some not. The band clearly knows how much fans will travel for shows, so they know (or should know) that fans are going to need time to plan, so, given that we don't know what took so long, it's natural to be a little frustrated at the "late" announcement.

• Options
    Joe118 said:

Judge them by their peers. Band with less resources “give a ton” more notice. I agree it ain’t the end of the world but given fans waited two years, with seven weeks notice there is a fair chance a mostly avoidable conflict is unavoidable for some
  • Options
    ersaroersaro Posts: 24
    I have two 10C tickets from 2020 that I held on to and my husband and I will be using for the rescheduled date. My 19-year-old nephew discovered Pearl Jam in the last year or so and now loves them. My brother-in-law is considering flying up with him to go to the show, if they can get tickets. I sent an email on Monday asking if I can enter the 10C lottery for two more tickets or not. I know normally you can only get a max of two, but this is obviously not a normal situation. This is the response I just received:

Thanks for contacting us. You may purchase two more tickets through Ten Club, provided you've no active requests which would be canceled-out with the creation of a new one.

Enjoy the show,

Jonathan
    Tickets Today CS Department

I’m still a little confused and hoping someone here has more insight. Does this mean I can go ahead and try for two more, for a total of four 10C tickets? Or is he saying that my tickets from 2020 are “active requests” and would be cancelled out? 

Thanks for any advice! 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,248
    Joe118 said:

Judge them by their peers. Band with less resources “give a ton” more notice. I agree it ain’t the end of the world but given fans waited two years, with seven weeks notice there is a fair chance a mostly avoidable conflict is unavoidable for some
    They were waiting for the EV tour to be over.  It’s a legit gripe IMO seeing as though that whole thing came into existence and was fully performed while we continued to wait. I’m reasonably happy with the news in the end but there was a better way to communicate.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023