Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    Why wouldn't they include in the announcement that existing tickets from the previous dates will be valid? My tickets in the Wallet on my phone still say Date:TBA.  
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    MMMBFan said:
    Booked my rooms in San Diego and Glendale and have my Ticketmaster barcodes;  READY!
    Where/how did you get barcodes?
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,879
    MMMBFan said:
    Booked my rooms in San Diego and Glendale and have my Ticketmaster barcodes;  READY!

There should be a "view barcode" link on your tickets in your TM account.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    MMMBFanMMMBFan Posts: 18
    MMMBFan said:
    As someone else said, they were in my View Barcodes section on my Ticketmaster app.  Woo Hoo!!!
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 886
    For the first time since 2015 I will have to miss Riot Fest my favorite weekend of the year. Not complaining just bittersweet. I cannot wait for these shows. Maybe I’ll try to go to Vegas for the first time too 
  • Options
    brianjonesbrianjones Posts: 235
    My tickets have updated with the new date in the iPhone wallet app. 
    All seems good for previously purchased tickets 😊
  • Options
    kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 287
    rey said:
    Apollo?
    I'm hoping for this one too.  Won tickets from Sirius.  No email or announcement yet from them.  Last time this show wasn't on the initial PJ-released tour date announcement so still hope.  There's buffer of a couple days off surrounding the 9/11 MSG show to make it work.
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    edited March 2022
    tschav said:

HAHAHAHAHA
    Man I'm so glad I can quit checking that rumor thread with the hopes of secret info coming out early. See ya later dudes!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 287
    Any thoughts on the venue at Camden, good place to see a show?  Or who cares I finally get to see Pearl Jam?
    Have been to every PJ show there since '98.  Not a big fan of it.  Neighborhood around there pretty sketchy.  There's a river ferry where you can park on Philly side and take that over.  Works well on way to the show but pretty long lines after when trying to get back.  
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Options
    sean9769sean9769 Baltimore Posts: 57
    People ask the most idiotic questions no matter how simple you spell it out 🤣
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• Options
    Re: tickets being offered to sold out postponed dates, it's right there in the announcement.
    Hi Kasey - I'm a fellow Portlander who follows you on Twitter and also recently attended Jason Isbell.  I enjoy your quips about the Blazers and steady support for for PJ.  Rock on!
    Gorge
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    My tickets have updated with the new date in the iPhone wallet app. 
    All seems good for previously purchased tickets 😊
    I must be doing something wrong. I don't see the barcode or tickets in my ticketmaster app.
  • Options
    My Ticketmaster account has gone bonkers and cannot access for the past couple of hours.

I did get an email saying that;
    Important Message
    The event below is no longer happening as scheduled. The buyer of your ticket(s) selected a refund, as they are unable to attend the new event date. Please see below for additional details.

No Action Is Required
    You'll notice your ticket order is now safe and sound back in your Ticketmaster account. If you have already been paid for the sale of your ticket(s), the card designated during your listing setup was charged the same amount paid to you when the tickets were sold.
    Requesting a Refund or Re-listing Tickets
    You may request a refund or re-list your tickets for sale. To request a refund, visit your Ticketmaster My Account and locate the refund link within your order. If you purchased additional items such as parking, or paid a delivery fee for your tickets, please reply to this email. You must include your entire order, including fees (except UPS or In Store Pickup if applicable) and the refund will be posted to your account within 7-10 business day

I am sure once my ticketmaster account is sorted I will be able to figure it all out.

Looks like I currently have 4 tickets to one show...
    Looks like you sold your tickets after they postponed the event and the person who bought your tickets just decided to get a refund based on the new dates that were released.  So you will get the seats back that you sold and Ticketmaster will take back their money.  You can at this point, keep the seats you sold, or ask for a refund from Ticketmaster..
    Gorge
  • Options
    IamMine96IamMine96 Posts: 29
    Has anyone had issues with the presale where it said this? I know my info is correct yet the error is still popping up
  • Options
    jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    Made a rookie mistake.. requested tickets for Camden and then decided to shoot for MSG too so submitted another request. 
    Got an email one of them was cancelled. Anyone know where I can check ? 

Lesson learned! 
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Why wouldn't they include in the announcement that existing tickets from the previous dates will be valid? My tickets in the Wallet on my phone still say Date:TBA.  
    Mine did too, until I logged into the Ticketmaster app.  Once I did that, everything was updated.
  • Options
    Hullo fellow PJ fans. This is my first ever post on the site. I know there are many, many PJ fans out there that are much more "in the know" than I am. I am probably taking a shot in the dark with this but I must ask a question:

Does anyone know if PJ has any concrete plans to announce more tour dates that would include the western side of Canada (Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon or Winnipeg) at some point during this latest tour run or no?

Thanks for reading.

Cheers
  • Options
    hvrsqhvrsq Las Vegas Posts: 49
    Anyone else only getting a 'Transaction declined based on your payment settings' error' when trying to get on the list? Doesn't seem to matter what I change or how many different cards I use. Of course I can find nothing on Ticketmaster to help me resolve my issue. 
    if nothing is everything......
    I'll have it all!
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    sean9769 said:
    People ask the most idiotic questions no matter how simple you spell it out 🤣

is ticketmaster verified fan where i get 10c tickets from
    please confirm
    thanks
  • Options
    hvrsqhvrsq Las Vegas Posts: 49
    IamMine96 said:
    Has anyone had issues with the presale where it said this? I know my info is correct yet the error is still popping up
    Yes and I can't get it figured out!!!!! 
    if nothing is everything......
    I'll have it all!
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    edited March 2022
    they had 2 years to plan, and they come up with a system that only allows 1 request per log in, no info on how to do multiples. and their answer to canceling Baltimore is one night in Camden? not even wells fargo? the demand for that show is going to be insanity.... am i happy they are back? of course. but for having 2 years to figure this out this all seems hastily thrown together.... the old 10c ticket system was way smoother
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,007
    Looks like you sold your tickets after they postponed the event and the person who bought your tickets just decided to get a refund based on the new dates that were released.  So you will get the seats back that you sold and Ticketmaster will take back their money.  You can at this point, keep the seats you sold, or ask for a refund from Ticketmaster..
    Sold them before the postponement.

It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 532
    edited March 2022
    It’s my previous understanding that if u select both GA or Reserved, GA is the priority?
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    ShvljkyShvljky Posts: 10
    Sometimes this forum just blows my mind. I understand that we live in a world with instant access to everything but sometimes we just need to take a breath and slow our roll. This was just announced and will probably take a few moments for everything to line up between the Tenclub, Apple wallet, Ticketmaster and any other way we received our tix.  Im positive people who have held on to their tickets will be good.  Shit when I showed up in Hartford 96 our 10club tickets did not correspond to any of the seat numbers. Guess what? An usher answered our call and personally guided us to the front of the stage.  Still have the ticket with the seat number crossed off and rewritten in sharpie.😂  Have some faith folks. See u @ MSG 9/11. Should be one hell of a show.  My daughters first show.  
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,590
    Anyone else not get a 10C confirmation email after submitting request? Yes, I checked my spam. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    What are the chances they add a DC area show before heading down south??
  • Options
    question...i have 2x tix to both LA shows.  was going to take my wife but i'm out of town.  she still wants to use and take our kids each night.  tix are non transferable.  they are in now in my Apple wallet but that doesn't give me option to transfer either.  i was going to reach out to Ticketmaster but they are generally no help.  anyone ever go thru this situation.  i cannot leave her my phone since i'll need it for a trip I'm on.  
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 886
    dtr0624 said:
    they had 2 years to plan, and they come up with a system that only allows 1 request per log in, no info on how to do multiples. and their answer to canceling Baltimore is one night in Camden? not even wells fargo? the demand for that show is going to be insanity.... am i happy they are back? of course. but for having 2 years to figure this out this all seems hastily thrown together.... the old 10c ticket system was way smoother
    Okay
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,879
    question...i have 2x tix to both LA shows.  was going to take my wife but i'm out of town.  she still wants to use and take our kids each night.  tix are non transferable.  they are in now in my Apple wallet but that doesn't give me option to transfer either.  i was going to reach out to Ticketmaster but they are generally no help.  anyone ever go thru this situation.  i cannot leave her my phone since i'll need it for a trip I'm on.  
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    mpedone said:
    thanks.  i'll try that.  seems like it makes sense.