Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    JimmyV said:
    Its possible some with low member numbers who believe that helps with winning tickets are trying for the more difficult shows
    Not me! 

Well for number 000006 not sure its relevant. Were you sitting at the table when they came up with the system?
    My number does zero for me when entering the lottery I’d be shocked if folks with low numbers believe otherwise..
    It seems like a lot of them do right up until they don't win and then they wonder why it didn't. 
    Yeah that is weird, I saw you scored MSG enjoy the show! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,971
    JimmyV said:
    Its possible some with low member numbers who believe that helps with winning tickets are trying for the more difficult shows
    Not me! 

Well for number 000006 not sure its relevant. Were you sitting at the table when they came up with the system?
    My number does zero for me when entering the lottery I’d be shocked if folks with low numbers believe otherwise..
    It seems like a lot of them do right up until they don't win and then they wonder why it didn't. 
    Yeah that is weird, I saw you scored MSG enjoy the show! 
    Thank you my friend!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    lazyjc22lazyjc22 Posts: 128
    No go for me on Nashville tix after getting cancelled on in Baltimore.  First time in 24 years I've been shut out.  I'm sure Tuesday will be pleasant. 
  • Options
    843ba843ba Charleston SC Posts: 10
    I scored MSG yesterday, I cant believe it. I have seen at Barclays in 2013 but my first time seeing them in The Garden!
    Charleston SC: 1996
    Bonnaroo, TN: 2008
    Midtown Music, ATL: 2012
    Barclays center, Brooklyn, night 1: 2013
    Barclays center, Brooklyn, night 2: 2013
    Greenville SC: 2016
    Columbia SC: 2016
    Fenway Park; Mass: 2018
    MSG, NYC: 2022
  • Options
    MJ1685MJ1685 Northern California Posts: 21
    yalzin said:
    MJ1685 said:
    Looking for Oakland Night 2 (Friday). I have (2 tix) Oakland Night 1. Might have the extra tix available for that night. Don't know where I am sitting yet. Put in for OAK 1 & 2 and Sac, got OAK N1 & Sac. 
    Could be interested in your Oak 1! I put in for Oak 1&2 + Sacramento, and thankful to at least get Sacramento. Shut out for all Oak though.
    I can let you know about Thursday, it all depends on if my one friend can go on Thursday or not. Sucks you got shut out of both Oak shows! 
    It's a wave building before it breaks
    [X]  San Francisco, California (September 30, 1991)
    [X]  San Francisco, California (May 15, 1992)
    [X]  Mountain View, California (November 01, 1992)
    [X]  San Francisco, California (October 28, 1993)
    [X]  San Jose, California (October 30, 1993)
    [X]  Reno, Nevada (December 02, 1993)
    [X]  San Francisco, California (June 24, 1995)
    [X]  San Jose, California (November 04, 1995)
    [X]  Oakland, California (November 14, 1997)
    [X]  Oakland, California (November 15, 1997)
    [X]  Oakland, California (November 18, 1997)
    [X]  Oakland, California (November 19, 1997)
    [X]  Sacramento, California (July 16, 1998)
    [X]  Sacramento, California (October 30, 2000)
    [X]  Mountain View, California (October 31, 2000)
    [X]  Mountain View, California (June 01, 2003)
    [X]  San Francisco, California (July 15, 2006)
    [X]  San Francisco, California (July 16, 2006)
    [X]  San Francisco, California (July 18, 2006)
    [X]  San Francisco, California (August 28, 2009)
    [X]  Oakland, CA (November 26, 2013)
    [X]  Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    [X]  Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    [X]  Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018)
    [X]  Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
    OAK N1 & N2 May 12-13, 2022
  • Options
    FC28207FC28207 Posts: 70
    edited March 2022
    NM found info in different thread.  Peace
    Post edited by FC28207 on
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,780
    its a lottery for scoring tickets; FC seating is the only thing based on priority; anyone who entered could win the lottery
  • Options
    BarthBBarthB Posts: 6
    The summary email said I will have another email coming through if I get the tickets. However I never saw it, but I was charged and on the bottom of the summary email it shows “confirmed” with a receipt#.
  • Options
    BarthB said:
    The summary email said I will have another email coming through if I get the tickets. However I never saw it, but I was charged and on the bottom of the summary email it shows “confirmed” with a receipt#.
    If you are confirmed then you did get the tickets. I got an email on Wednesday saying I had been selected and then the confirmation email you describe above. I took it to mean the other email that would be coming was the one I already had. 

• Options
    BarthBBarthB Posts: 6
    JimmyV said:
    BarthB said:
    If you are confirmed then you did get the tickets. I got an email on Wednesday saying I had been selected and then the confirmation email you describe above. I took it to mean the other email that would be coming was the one I already had. 
    See I never received my tickets yet, just says confirmed on the bottom of the email. So I’m hoping I will receive tickets this week ha.
  • Options
    BarthB said:
    JimmyV said:
    BarthB said:
    See I never received my tickets yet, just says confirmed on the bottom of the email. So I’m hoping I will receive tickets this week ha.
    No one has their tickets yet. Just the emails. Tickets should come next week. 

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,256
    I thought the verified fan sale was the Ten Club member presale. Oops. It looks like I lost out on a couple options. Still, I have the fan sale next week.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,252
    Ms. Haiku said:
    I thought the verified fan sale was the Ten Club member presale. Oops. It looks like I lost out on a couple options. Still, I have the fan sale next week.
    Hope all it all works out. I think we will know if we are verified on Monday…
  • Options
    Tried for Denver and haven’t heard a peep.  Had a couple PJ signs yesterday and today so was hoping they were good omens, but not feeling good at this point.  Yippee to those who scored tix and/or finally get to go!!
    Lollapalooza @ Great Woods 8-8-92~~CU Field House 11-26-93~~Red Rocks 6-20-95~~Randall's Island 9-28-96~~Randall's Island 9-29-96~~Columbia, Maryland 9-24-96~~EV solo Hartford, CT 6-18-11~~EV solo Albuquerque, NM 11-6-12~~ Denver 10-22-2014~~Fenway II 8-7-2016
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    With such high demand, I wonder why they don’t play more shows in the bigger cities?  I recall U2 doing no less than 4 nights in the big cities during the 2015 tour.  They played 8 sold out nights at MSG. I know PJ does’t have that type of demand, but 3 or 4 nights in places like NY seems very doable.
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 179
    edited March 2022
    Received my tickets/seat location for Sacramento (reserved) today....Mike side row A which is about 7 rows up. I'd rather have these than floor reserved.
    Post edited by gerald605 on
    g1c.JPG 25.7K
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    evilutionevilution Posts: 67
    JimmyV said:
    BarthB said:
    JimmyV said:
    BarthB said:
    I got my ticket for Phoenix today.
  • Options
    evilution said:
    JimmyV said:
    BarthB said:
    JimmyV said:
    BarthB said:
    I got my ticket for Phoenix today.
    Yeah they sent out tickets early for the rescheduled shows. I got my MSG. Really glad we didn't have to wait through the weekend. I think the four new shows are still to come. 

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,167
    edited March 2022
    afgpj said:
    With such high demand, I wonder why they don’t play more shows in the bigger cities?  I recall U2 doing no less than 4 nights in the big cities during the 2015 tour.  They played 8 sold out nights at MSG. I know PJ does’t have that type of demand, but 3 or 4 nights in places like NY seems very doable.

U2 tickets have never been anywhere close as difficult to acquire in NYC as PJ, IIRC. I’m not sure a 4 show run here would change that.

PJ has had three show runs at MSG and even Jones Beach, and tickets were 100% empty minutes after onsale. I recall almost  always being able to find a spare U2 ticket in NY. (But yes U2 toured more often pre pandemic)
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    afgpj said:

U2 tickets have never been anywhere close as difficult to acquire in NYC as PJ, IIRC. I’m not sure a 4 show run here would change that.

PJ has had three show runs at MSG and even Jones Beach, and tickets were 100% empty minutes after onsale. I recall almost  always being able to find a spare U2 ticket in NY. (But yes U2 toured more often pre pandemic)
    That’s the point.  If they played 4+ nights, it might not be as impossible to find a ticket. But I agree, they would all sell out.  It would just increase the odds of finding something with more available tickets, fans needing to sell/exchange last minute, etc.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,954
    afgpj said:

Pj had a three night run in the nyc area just once in their career: jones beach 2000.  Every other time since 1996 they have played two nights in nyc.  One night at msg this tour is a real head scratcher.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,167
    mcgruff10 said:
    afgpj said:

Pj had a three night run in the nyc area just once in their career: jones beach 2000.  Every other time since 1996 they have played two nights in nyc.  One night at msg this tour is a real head scratcher.  

Thanks, for some reason I thought I remembered a tour in the aughts they played every song at msg. If that was real and not a dream, they must have used soundchecks. Somehow need to figure out how to rid this old memory of a phantom third msg show.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,954
    mcgruff10 said:
    afgpj said:

Thanks, for some reason I thought I remembered a tour in the aughts they played every song at msg. If that was real and not a dream, they must have used soundchecks. Somehow need to figure out how to rid this old memory of a phantom third msg show.
    Ha ha. Maybe you are thinking of the Mansfield, Massachusetts shows from 2003?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    ewienerewiener Posts: 11
    edited March 2022
    I received confirmation for Camden and was charged $304.95, so I'm assuming that's the reserved seats I requested. I initially had general admission, but think I may take my son to his first show. He's going to be 10 years old by Sept, so I resubmitted my request without GA. 

I haven't been to a Pearl Jam show since 2013 at Wells Fargo Center, where I had floor seats. I think I paid around $70-$80 per ticket back then. 
  • Options
    Just recently received confirmation for GA tickets to the Arizona show, May 9th! Taking place just a couple days after my 21st, I seriously cannot wait for the show. Been listening to PJ quite literally my entire life, saw them for the first-time last year at the Ohana Encore shows. Changed my life, and I'm guessing this show is going to do the same. Anyone know how the Gila River Arena is as a concert venue?
    ~It's funny how things change so much, it's all state of mind~

October 1, Ohana Encore 2021
    October 2, Ohana Encore 2021
    May 9, Phoenix AZ 2022
    September 2, St. Paul MN 2023
    September 7, Chicago IL 2023

• Options
    Just recently received confirmation for GA tickets to the Arizona show, May 9th! Taking place just a couple days after my 21st, I seriously cannot wait for the show. Been listening to PJ quite literally my entire life, saw them for the first-time last year at the Ohana Encore shows. Changed my life, and I'm guessing this show is going to do the same. Anyone know how the Gila River Arena is as a concert venue?
    Congrats, enjoy and welcome!

• Options

JimmyV said:
    Congrats, enjoy and welcome!
    Thank you!
    ~It's funny how things change so much, it's all state of mind~

October 1, Ohana Encore 2021
    October 2, Ohana Encore 2021
    May 9, Phoenix AZ 2022
    September 2, St. Paul MN 2023
    September 7, Chicago IL 2023

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,083

• Options
    JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    I little bit crushed right now. . . . Just got word that I'm on the "wait list" for MSJ.  Considering that I live about 5,000 miles from NYC just getting to the show will be a $ challenge; buying on the secondary market will be outright painful.  But maybe this will change.  Hope so, very very much.   
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Same thing happened to me. I guess there was another step to take, but I missed it somehow. Now I'm on some Ticketmaster verified fan wait list. Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath. 😆