Options

Got Picks?

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    bump
  • Options
    @PeArLgOoNeR wanna post your clutch pick and and others stage swiped treasures you may have?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845
    Can’t believe I forgot I have the best pick ever!  😉

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    edited November 2022
    Loujoe said:
    @PeArLgOoNeR wanna post your clutch pick and and others stage swiped treasures you may have?
    Yes sir! 

Got this at a Clutch show on sunday! It fell out of Neil's hand mid song, laid on stage for a good hour before ending up in my hand! 

It was my 4th Clutch show and it's the only pick I've seen handed out..! 

Post edited by PeArLgOoNeR on

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Yoooooo. Looks like it found the perfect home!
  • Options

^^ Looks dangerously awesome!!  Maybe a little magical.
  • Options
    Never saw that movie. Will have to check it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Sup with the new gift card photo? Nice pile of picks. JA dropped off another box?
    Check it out. When on shop home page, there is a photo of many picks. Thought they were selling picks and I missed a psst. Maybe toooossseeeday.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    Looks deep. Tease!!!!!
  • Options
    That stone red one is awesome.  Got me excited
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    Loujoe said:
    Sup with the new gift card photo? Nice pile of picks. JA dropped off another box?
    Check it out. When on shop home page, there is a photo of many picks. Thought they were selling picks and I missed a psst. Maybe toooossseeeday.
    I did the same thing....saw a pic of the pick pile on the 'Featured' page holder and my heart skipped a beat, LOL. Cool looking gift card tho!
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,345

• Options
    Nice prize^.  Looks like a rare one. 

Hate to admit I barely know X. So much music so much time. Or is it so much time so much music.
    Love me some pics of picks.

Keep it going.
    Thanks Dana
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,345
    Loujoe said:
    Nice prize^.  Looks like a rare one. 

Hate to admit I barely know X. So much music so much time. Or is it so much time so much music.
    Love me some pics of picks.

Keep it going.
    Thanks Dana
    I suppose they were kind of hard to get before this little tour but they got smart and sold them for 5 bucks at the merch stand. Super cool to me. If you don’t know X, you should. They’re one of my favorite bands since I was a kid. 
  • Options
    mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 120
    These were my last scores from a work event when the Barenaked ladies played (October of this year). Got a setlist and Picks are from Ed and Kevin. 

• Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427

When looking at the pick itself, and not so much whose pick it was (though I LOVE Tenacious D), this may be by far my favorite actual guitar pick ever!! I wonder if you can really play with it though? Like is it a good pick to actually use, or purely an art piece?
  • Options
    ^^^it's magic
  • Options
    mrezooc said:
    These were my last scores from a work event when the Barenaked ladies played (October of this year). Got a setlist and Picks are from Ed and Kevin. 

Super scores. I hope they get piles of cash from big bang. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    mrezooc said:

Talk about false advertising....go in expecting Barenaked Ladies and get fully clothed old dudes.

And don't get me started on 10,000 Maniacs, there were only 5 of them and they were very mild mannered.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Poncier said:
    mrezooc said:

Talk about false advertising....go in expecting Barenaked Ladies and get fully clothed old dudes.

And don't get me started on 10,000 Maniacs, there were only 5 of them and they were very mild mannered.
    DUH Poncier, it's called the "VIP Package"!! These days you have to pay way more, and get way less.  But the VIP packages always deliver, and I'm sure there were truckloads of barenaked ladies at this show and I did the VIP package for 10,000 maniacs back in the 80s (before they even had VIP packages) and I guarantee you the party with the other 9,995 maniacs was LIT!!!
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    mrezooc said:

Please post in the Dad Jokes thread sir!!!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,975
    edited December 2022

Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,680
    I have not idea where I got these.  They say  "Max Voltage and the Resistors" on one side and "Billy Sid Rog" on the other.  I found them while emptying out all my guitar cases to take stock of all my strings, picks, capos, string winders, etc.  They seem to at least temporarily solve an increasing problem I'm having due to old hands with arthritis- keeping a grip on my picks.  These have a texture that affords a little extra grip.  They may smooth down after so many hours of usage, but for now these are a big help!
    IMG

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Nice find. Way to keep the thread alive! My new pick acquisitions has run dry for the moment. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833

Just got this one tonight at Innings Festival. 
  • Options
    Wonderful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Bump @Naked John page 3-is my stone pic. :) 

• Options
    Stumbled across this.  Does anyone remember seeing this? They had all sorts of PJ goodies and picks!

https://www.shelterpetsonline.com/pjks
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,868
    Are they legit?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Are they legit?
    With all the other shit they had I would gander a guess they are but let's let our resident pick expert @elwayvedder take a gander.