albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    JH6056 said:
    I haven't gotten new picks in ages, but was happy to get these 2 last week: (it's 2 identical Jeff picks, but one shows front, one back)

Super cool.  I'm going through pick withdrawal. Two Jeff picks at one show  That's some pick luck.
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    edited September 2022
    Loujoe said:
    JH6056 said:
    I haven't gotten new picks in ages, but was happy to get these 2 last week: (it's 2 identical Jeff picks, but one shows front, one back)

Super cool.  I'm going through pick withdrawal. Two Jeff picks at one show  That's some pick luck.
    It was crazy lucky, and I've been out of the "new pick game" for ages. Although last time I got new picks I was also crazy lucky. I guess it comes and goes in cycles over years =)
  • Comes  then goes
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    Besides the Ed pick I got in Camden, here are the Mike’s I got from Camden and STL. I got 4 in STL. Two were just laying on the floor after the show. Here they all are both sides:

^Nice floor scores :)
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Was lucky enough to get a few Mike picks, but this stage used Jeff pick he tossed in St Louis is my favorite. 

Nice stage wear. Dig it!!
    Loujoe said:
    Watch youtube. Maybe you can see the hand off. Supercool!
    I finally watched the Camden show on You Tube. The song that Ed played with the pick he gave me was the end of Hard to Imagine. Once they stood up from the stools he put on a guitar and played the ending. I got the pick during Animal. In one of the videos you can see him point and hand the pick off but you can’t see me get it. 
    Nice detective work. A treasure that captured hti. Thx for sharing.
    Loujoe said:
    It took some pausing and rewinding and fast forwarding to find it. But here is the pointing

And here is the hand off:

I found one he tossed me one after off he goes in MT. Just see him toss something off stage.  He tossed it to me and I fumbled. Big Pete got it for me. I heart BP. I may have to find that and watch it another 1000 times. :/
    So darn cool.
    Very cool GG. 
  • Like wise i found a couple moments on you tube. Tambo moment and ed during severed hand tossed a pick i caught. And a cool moment i cant find would be a temple of the dog mike pick i caught from jeff. I thought wow  a jeff pick. Looked at it  . It was a mike pick.
     What  happened was during evolution mike does the  holy communion with a pick instead of bread. Crosses  jeffs forehead  and pops a pick in jeffs mouth.  He used it for a few seconds then tossed it. 
    Great that  you tube can capture these one off times. 

I  remember  the  pause . Move each frame to capture  a picture.  Like my profile  picture.   Also i found ed holding my hand during porch.  Wonderful to re watch
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Sweet Rob^^^ haven't seen another ja killer cat pick pop up yet. A treasure for sure.

Any pick scores? 
    PJ or others.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,390
    GlowGirl said:
    Loujoe said:
    It took some pausing and rewinding and fast forwarding to find it. But here is the pointing

And here is the hand off:

Super cool. 

Good find. 
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    That new Jeff is so cool. Is it white on on side and black the other?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

^^^Yes. Super cool.
    The cat one is white on both sides. 
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    a5pj said:
    That new Jeff is so cool. Is it white on on side and black the other?
    Yes the Jeff dog one is white w/ black dog image on 1 side, & black w/ white dog image on other side
  • Has anyone  else seen the  killer cat one of jeffs?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

You got the only one^^^well....maybe. 

Show us your picks good people.
    mrezooc said:

Here is my first frame. Just got a second one. I’ll post the other one once it’s filled. 
    @mrezooc - that angel cherub - that's amazing but please tell me you didn't get that recently off of ebay and seller "guitarpickguru"?
    Also, amazing that you have not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 EV black uke picks!?  WOW!!
    What a collection.
    Any Stone picks from this tour?  I'm yet to see one.  He keeps them under lock and key.
    Right^ I swear he melts them down to make park benches or bird houses. I've seen pictures of his microphone stand. Lot's of orange pearl jam heartbeat picks. Maybe he just can't imagine people want this stuff. It's a mystery.
    Loujoe said:
    Right^ I swear he melts them down to make park benches or bird houses. I've seen pictures of his microphone stand. Lot's of orange pearl jam heartbeat picks. Maybe he just can't imagine people want this stuff. It's a mystery.
    Well if Stone is reading this, we want your picks!  I'd take a Stone tossed pick over any of the other band members, as much as I appreciate and enjoy them all. 

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I'll take a Stone pick. or his grammy. either one. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Once he was drinking a beer on stage as the show was ending and a fan asked for the bottle. He was like "really?" Yes give us your picks (and trash)
    edited October 2022
    my old only one. Sh.ts gold (for me). trash when I'm gone.
    ^ Kick ass! 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    I'll take a Stone pick. or his grammy. either one. 
    Just don't take a cup of coffee.
    This weekend we rock Portland