AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    your excuses are incredible..lol..

Mine? How about you answer the question you have ignored? how long after Davos 2020 was that statement made? Also interested to know just what it is you are suggesting here?

I think they’re so far down the rabbit hole that they don’t even know what they’re suggesting. 

It’s a bunch of random posts w/ no coherent point behind it. 

It’s all just nonsense. 

Totally agree.  This thread has pretty much become  pointless.

Well, It has been overrun by fanatical recipients of the latest booster - small minority of over vaccinated far left individuals. We need some people in the middle here that won't be chased away within 2 posts. 
    And your point is? Backed up with what, exactly?

”Over vaccinated far left individuals.” Do they bother you? If so, how? Like taking a knee at NFL games? Or knocking on your door and trying to turn you gay? Or making you carry a baby to term? Maybe teaching your kids CRT? What is it about “over vaccinated far left individuals?”
    Somebody mentioned that this thread is pointless. It is not, but gets a bit boring when disproportionate number of radicals post here. Seems like we're in a group therapy where most here are just patting each other on the back or jerking each other off with this infinite loop of crazy conspiracy jokes, excuses for another booster and vindication of mandates.
    Everyone has moved on, but you and the rest of the anti-vaxxer crazies.  
    Everyone has moved on, yet, you're still visiting this thread everyday since early 2020.
    Yeah, to make fun of people and tell them to move on.  It's entertainment for me. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,694
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

Mine? How about you answer the question you have ignored? how long after Davos 2020 was that statement made? Also interested to know just what it is you are suggesting here?

I think they’re so far down the rabbit hole that they don’t even know what they’re suggesting. 

It’s all just nonsense. 

Well, It has been overrun by fanatical recipients of the latest booster - small minority of over vaccinated far left individuals. We need some people in the middle here that won't be chased away within 2 posts. 

”Over vaccinated far left individuals.” Do they bother you? If so, how? Like taking a knee at NFL games? Or knocking on your door and trying to turn you gay? Or making you carry a baby to term? Maybe teaching your kids CRT? What is it about “over vaccinated far left individuals?”
    Somebody mentioned that this thread is pointless. It is not, but gets a bit boring when disproportionate number of radicals post here. Seems like we're in a group therapy where most here are just patting each other on the back or jerking each other off with this infinite loop of crazy conspiracy jokes, excuses for another booster and vindication of mandates.
    Is this where you stop posting because you’ve been “chased away?” Answer questions posed to you and back your shit up with credible data and links. It’s not that difficult.

Do you agree that a private business shouldn’t have to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple? Yes or no?
    Sorry, no proper study or links on mask effectiveness in preventing covid transmission of lone car drivers. What else did I miss without data links? 
    No

One

Cares
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,551
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

Is this where you stop posting because you’ve been “chased away?” Answer questions posed to you and back your shit up with credible data and links. It’s not that difficult.

Do you agree that a private business shouldn’t have to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple? Yes or no?
    Sorry, no proper study or links on mask effectiveness in preventing covid transmission of lone car drivers. What else did I miss without data links? 
    Hence the circle jerk. Go back to Reddit or twatter.
    Are you salty because I didn't want to respond to your Trump comments or some other off-topic nonsense? Why try to close another thread? 
    Τrump, Trump..honestly, they must be secretly in love with him..lol..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,257
    Zod said:
    I mean I question the booster.. but I figured what the hell.   The vaccines aren't fantastic at preventing infection (I got Covid 4 months after my first booster, ie 3rd shot).   They reduce how sick you get.. but I have no idea if I would of gotten then from the original shots, or if the booster does much in terms of how sick you might get (antibodies vs. tcells kind of thing).

At this point Covid is such a non thing here. I don't really care what shots people have.  It doesn't seem to matter anymore.  Colds and Flu's are spreading around like wildfire, but covid seems very much on the backburner (and more and more people choosing not to get boosters in each round seems to be making little difference).
    I don't think about Covid much at all, but it's still thinking about me and my family. Entered our home last Thursday and seems to be running rampant in our area right now. School reported a breakout and went back to masking. My symptoms have been mild, but my oldest son and wife had/have it bad. Terrible cough, sore throat and body aches. Multiple restless nights unable to sleep, up all night coughing.

Meanwhile the flu hasn't visited us once in several years. Covid still sucks way worse and I'm surprised more people aren't getting hospitalized and dying based on what happened to my healthy son and wife who aren't overweight, don't drink and don't smoke.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 646
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

Are you salty because I didn't want to respond to your Trump comments or some other off-topic nonsense? Why try to close another thread? 
    You complained about a “circle jerk” this thread has become. I responded and rather than answer a very basic and simple yes or no question posed to you, you went on about there being no data on single car drivers wearing masks and the spread of viral infections. Hence continuation of the “circle jerk.” You then followed up with a post with a link to a scientific article on the Cell website with a comment “as ineffective AF,” as if that proves something about something, and continuing “the circle jerk.”

If that makes me “salty,” I guess I am but why would my comments get the thread closed? Unsafe space, I suppose?
    The circle of life. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

The loop you’re complaining about is from what you said five words later about excuses for boosters. A good example of how anti-vaxxers make ignorant statements about the science behind vaccines, people then point this out, then the anti-vaxxer bounces over to another false claim, and so on until it makes a circle when two weeks later the claim is made again that the vaccines aren’t effective. 

Covid vaccines aren't effective. Do you need a link, too? 

Ineffective af.
    From the link: Covid vaccines ‘saved innumerable lives’. 
    From the link: ineffective in preventing covid transmission. You were arguing about it the other day. Note the authors. 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

No

One

Cares
    Ok, so you don't care, you've moved on and you did comment on ALL of my posts to highlight your indifference. I believe you. 
    Post edited by AW124797 on
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

You complained about a “circle jerk” this thread has become. I responded and rather than answer a very basic and simple yes or no question posed to you, you went on about there being no data on single car drivers wearing masks and the spread of viral infections. Hence continuation of the “circle jerk.” You then followed up with a post with a link to a scientific article on the Cell website with a comment “as ineffective AF,” as if that proves something about something, and continuing “the circle jerk.”

If that makes me “salty,” I guess I am but why would my comments get the thread closed? Unsafe space, I suppose?
    The circle of life. 
    Simba? Is that you?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

The circle of life. 
    Simba? Is that you?
    Lol
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

The loop you’re complaining about is from what you said five words later about excuses for boosters. A good example of how anti-vaxxers make ignorant statements about the science behind vaccines, people then point this out, then the anti-vaxxer bounces over to another false claim, and so on until it makes a circle when two weeks later the claim is made again that the vaccines aren’t effective. 

Ineffective af.
    From the link: ineffective in preventing covid transmission. You were arguing about it the other day. Note the authors. 
    Nice try but nowhere in the link that you provided, that I could find, does it state, "ineffective in preventing covid transmission." Perhaps cut and paste that which you claims says as much so we can consider it in its full context. And by "note the authors," do you mean Dr. Fauci? It'd be nice to know we're discussing the same "circle jerk."

Hakuna Matata.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,937
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

Ineffective af.

flu shots suck too and for far longer then....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

Ineffective af.
    The other day I said it reduces the rate of transmission. Still true. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:

It’s all just nonsense. 

No

One

Cares
    Ok, so you don't care, you've moved on and you did comment on ALL of my posts to highlight your indifference. I believe you. 
    I had debates with you early on but now you are just tiresome and redundant.  And half of my posts are some variation of No One Cares
  • Options
    You can click on..no bombs there..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    23scidoo said:
    I did already. What are your thoughts? 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Our wise Greek grandfather's used to say..
    Where is smoke, there is fire..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Is that same as my grandparent's saying, "where there is a vaccine, there is a virus," or the utes of today saying, "where there is a vaccine, there is a microchip?"

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Is that same as my grandparent's saying, "where there is a vaccine, there is a virus," or the utes of today saying, "where there is a vaccine, there is a microchip?"
    I don't know the culture of your grandparents..
    And you don't want me to guess, trust me..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,770
    Socrates hath spoken.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Did your wise Greek grandfather believe we were evolved from monkeys? Relying on old wives' tales is usually not an advanced analytical strategy. 
  • Options
    Don’t worry, leave the mask at home. Everything will be fine.

https://apple.news/AuB-RdtbHQH2mOoNsGBu6vg

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    And finally let the anti-vaccination candy stop..we got the vaccines so we wouldn't lose our jobs, so we wouldn't transmit the virus (lol), to protect the elderly (lol), to get our passports, so we can travel, to get a coffee or a pair of shoes..and we put on the masks and did social distancing (because you catch the virus at 1.95 meters but not at 2)..we just quickly understood the lies in contrast to some who like to sleep.. ..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,257
    23scidoo said:
    And finally let the anti-vaccination candy stop..we got the vaccines so we wouldn't lose our jobs, so we wouldn't transmit the virus (lol), to protect the elderly (lol), to get our passports, so we can travel, to get a coffee or a pair of shoes..and we put on the masks and did social distancing (because you catch the virus at 1.95 meters but not at 2)..we just quickly understood the lies in contrast to some who like to sleep.. ..
    Lies? Maybe you don't understand risk mitigation. If that's the case, then it makes sense why you keep posting what you do.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    And all those dead people? What did they understand? But hey, they’re resting comfortably, right?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Take it up with your gov't, not here.  

Protecting the elderly is hilarious though.  Remember these fantastically funny images from Italy?  Oh this was a hoot!  Get a conscience.   

• Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,464
    plague.info
    vaccines.news

some interesting articles
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    plague.info
    vaccines.news

It's pretty easy to find things to confirm your biases. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,770
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    plague.info
    vaccines.news

It's pretty easy to find things to confirm your biases. 

But if it's on the internet, it has to be true, right? 
    :wink:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.