Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    23scidoo said:
    “Slay News” definitely sounds like a reputable source of information. Don’t worry about fact checking their claims elsewhere. 
    Did you??..what you mean, the boy is alive??..lol
    Are more reliable news outlets reporting this story? Are ANY other news outlets reporting this story? 

You tell me, you’re the one bringing it to the table. Slay News doesn’t have a good reliability rating, but if more reputable sources are reporting this I might give it some more consideration. 

Lol
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    i cited data. You cite your own experience. One is truth. It ain’t yours. 
    So you know better than me what happened to my country??..
    LOL..
    do you know what anecdotal evidence is? 
    I know what personal experience it means..
    yeah, so I'm not saying you are a liar. I'm saying that's your own personal experience. Not necessarily indicative of the world as a whole. 
    But you posted something fake about my country.. what makes you that??
    I posted something fake about your country? When did I do that?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,792
    23scidoo said:
    “Slay News” definitely sounds like a reputable source of information. Don’t worry about fact checking their claims elsewhere. 
    Are more reliable news outlets reporting this story? Are ANY other news outlets reporting this story? 

You tell me, you’re the one bringing it to the table. Slay News doesn’t have a good reliability rating, but if more reputable sources are reporting this I might give it some more consideration. 

Lol
    If you don't know what you talk about, don't have an opinion please..
    lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    LOL..
    yeah, so I'm not saying you are a liar. I'm saying that's your own personal experience. Not necessarily indicative of the world as a whole. 
    About hate crimes..don't you remember what you have posted??..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,983

I'd better not have an opinion here.  I guess I'll have to settle for another cup of coffee while I wait for my flu shot to continue to download tracking devices into my blood stream.
    495700 Shock Stock Photos Pictures  Royalty-Free Images - iStock   Surprise Medical shock Bad news business

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

I'd better not have an opinion here.  I guess I'll have to settle for another cup of coffee while I wait for my flu shot to continue to download tracking devices into my blood stream.
    495700 Shock Stock Photos Pictures  Royalty-Free Images - iStock   Surprise Medical shock Bad news business

irrelevant to the discussion brian..and i had better expectations from you..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

Never expect anything from me, scidoo.  You will always be disappointed.  I am nothing.  All I am is dust in the wind, dude.
    Bill  Teds Excellent Adventure 1989 - Philosophizing With Socrates  Scene 613  Movieclips - YouTube

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,399
    edited October 2023
    brianlux said:
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

Never expect anything from me, scidoo.  You will always be disappointed.  I am nothing.  All I am is dust in the wind, dude.
    Bill  Teds Excellent Adventure 1989 - Philosophizing With Socrates  Scene 613  Movieclips - YouTube

Big Kansas fan are you Bri? Had no idea.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

:D 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    LOL..
    Your comprehension lacks. I never said anything about your country. I said chinese hate crimes weren’t limited to the US, provided data, which of course you ignored, and now you’re telling me I said something I never said. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Lol
    lol
    Arrogance is the worst when it comes from the ignorant. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    LOL..
    Your comprehension lacks. I never said anything about your country. I said chinese hate crimes weren’t limited to the US, provided data, which of course you ignored, and now you’re telling me I said something I never said. 
    Your ''data'' was tallking for my country..fake..you didn't read your ''data''??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Lol
    lol
    Are you know what we taliking about here or came to be the smart guy??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    23scidoo said:
    brianlux said:

Big Kansas fan are you Bri? Had no idea.....

Haha! 
    I know this is totally off subject, but about 6 years ago a drummer buddy of mine came into the bookstore when I still workings there.  He had a friend with him he wanted me to meet.  Turns out it was Jello Biafra.  After we chatted a bit, Mr. Biafra started checking out the little record section I maintain their and spotted a Kansas record.  He picked it up and said, "Kansas, huh?" and started laughing.  :lol:

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Lol
    lol
    I forgot what a lost cause this was. 

Oh well. On with my Sunday. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    The ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance.. Peter Baskerville
    Have a nice week!!
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    I won't hold my breath but i will waiting some info about the poor boy..lol..
    And from you Canadian about your fake data..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    I don't know why we argue about things like vaccines.  You either get them like me, or you don't.  I know people that have never had a vaccination.  That's cool.  I'm guessing they are cool with the fact that I do get them. 
    I have only ever known one person who gave me a bad time about my getting vaccinations.  But then, she sincerely believes there are huge giants in a remote part of the Grand Canyon that are being trained for attack purposes.  She never quite explained who or what they are supposedly going to attack.  In any case, I figure her thinking I'm wacky and me thinking she is wacky is a draw.  We're still friends.  Go figure.  :lol:

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    Did the vaccine kill that 'poor boy'? (as if you give a f about that kid) 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    LOL..
    Yes, I obviously read what I posted.  I don’t know what country you are from.

lol 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    brianlux said:
    I don't know why we argue about things like vaccines.  You either get them like me, or you don't.  I know people that have never had a vaccination.  That's cool.  I'm guessing they are cool with the fact that I do get them. 
    I have only ever known one person who gave me a bad time about my getting vaccinations.  But then, she sincerely believes there are huge giants in a remote part of the Grand Canyon that are being trained for attack purposes.  She never quite explained who or what they are supposedly going to attack.  In any case, I figure her thinking I'm wacky and me thinking she is wacky is a draw.  We're still friends.  Go figure.  :lol:
    Now things are getting interesting. 
  • Options
    Alzheimer Canadian??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited October 2023
    sorry, I guess I should have said I don't care what country you are from. it's irrelevant. Greece was only mentioned briefly in the article, linking to other data. In the country-specific cases, it wasn't mentioned. But beyond that, what lies did I post?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2023
    guy who posts garbage links constantly, calls into question my link.  ya can't make this shit up folks. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianlux said:
    I've never disagree with someone whose TV is bigger than his library Βrian..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    it's well know who posts garbage here..ask your ''friends''..lol..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    Do you know what we talk about or are you another smart gyu here..because you are so many here..
    can't stand so much intelligence..lol..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Do you know what we talk about or are you another smart gyu here..because you are so many here..
    can't stand so much intelligence..lol..
     :D    
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,060
    brianlux said:
    Great, now the secret's out. She wasn't supposed to say anything!
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Grand Canyon's huge bro, you don't know for sure.