mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    Oh, Children's Health Defense. Featuring Robert F. Kennedy as the Chairman of the Board. Are you as high as he is to support this crock of shit, four years in?

As for the Nonclinical Evaluation of BNT162b2 that's 58 pages long - are you suggesting that for some reason you, with the controversial opinion, want us, with mountains of evidence, to scrutinize this two-year-old Nonclinical Evaluation to somehow prove you right? Give me a break. Or a damn page number. 
    Milk Chocolate Break ION 85g  e-Freshgr
    Is this Greece's Kit Kat alternative? I'm going to Santorini and Athens later this summer, will have to check it out!
    It's not so good..Santorini??..which month??..prepare to pay everything as made of gold..we have much better islands to visit..
    and the famous sunset is οverpriced..bad beaches..have fun anyway..first visit to Greece??
    my favourite greek chocolate is..

ION  Our productsmrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Since you're not American, you can be forgiven for not knowing that Ken Paxson is a complete tool of an AG.  Everything he does is for optics, from busing migrants across teh country, to supporting the ridiculous abortion law that violates several due process clauses.  And NY Post is for people who find Fox News too classy.  So keep following this 'investigation'.  You'll see it goes as far as Cyber Ninjas doing recounts. 
    28th of April was the first civil case..more to come..
    https://www.dw.com/en/post-vac-syndrome-the-forgotten-covid-victims/a-65051748
    who is living in a rabbit hole??..
    If it's so dangerous,  why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects? Are the drug companies so bad at their jobs of poisoning us that it affects so few? Strange.  Maybe I shouldn't have taken the jabs considering this guy from Cologne or that bullshit video of that weird lady who was faking it.  Or maybe the side effects are in me,  waiting to come out 3 years later, like a time bomb. 
    The article talks about the German health minister..but you stuck to this guy from Cologne (very pretty city by the way)..
    ''why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects?''..really now??.. is that example if some people suffering from those??..
    there are side effects you like it or not..some people experience with this and some people doesn't..if you or anyone else you know dosen't have any issues that doesn't mean the problem is not real..
    EVEN ONE DEATH IN BILLION DOSES IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!
    Anesthesia has a death rate of 1/100k.  Is that a daily crime against humanity? How many medicines have a zero death rate?  None.  
    I made anesthesia once and i was so scared the previous night, lol..it's not the same and you know that..
    Explain to me how that's not the same.  The death rate for women on birth control pill due to clots is about 5/10,000.  How is that any different than the risks with the vaccine?  
    Birth control pill wasn't mandatory. Why is that so hard to understand?
    neither was the vaccine. did someone hold you down and administer it? why is that so hard to understand?
    Let's be fair here and acknowledge that some people had to get the vaccine to keep their employment, travel, etc....  I know people that took it only to keep their jobs. 
    So the person didn't lose their liberty.  Let's be clear.  They could get a different job.  I'm not saying it's convenient, but there are actual choices to be had.

To this day, if you try to get bonded to work in a financial services job, the FDIC requires seven panel drug testing including THC.  This is true even if you live in a state of legalized medical or recreational marijuana.  Is that liberty?  Is that any different than being required to get a Covid vaccine or a Measles vaccine.  

Governments and private companies putting requirements on people is not new or unique.  But suddenly every crazy person on the right suddenly forgot how many things they already complied with or continue to comply with to keep their income or use gov't resources (like public schools).   
    ''They could get a different job''..nice solution..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,067
    AW124797 said:
    weird the anti vaxxers/conspiracy theorists don't seem to care about the millions of deaths prevented by the vaccine. 
    Oh, sure. Prevented millions of deaths, billions of hospitalizations, but couldn't stop covid transmission. 
    Another big lie..''protect the elders''..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    Oh, Children's Health Defense. Featuring Robert F. Kennedy as the Chairman of the Board. Are you as high as he is to support this crock of shit, four years in?

As for the Nonclinical Evaluation of BNT162b2 that's 58 pages long - are you suggesting that for some reason you, with the controversial opinion, want us, with mountains of evidence, to scrutinize this two-year-old Nonclinical Evaluation to somehow prove you right? Give me a break. Or a damn page number. 
    Is this Greece's Kit Kat alternative? I'm going to Santorini and Athens later this summer, will have to check it out!
    It's not so good..Santorini??..which month??..prepare to pay everything as made of gold..we have much better islands to visit..
    and the famous sunset is οverpriced..bad beaches..have fun anyway..first visit to Greece??

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Since you're not American, you can be forgiven for not knowing that Ken Paxson is a complete tool of an AG.  Everything he does is for optics, from busing migrants across teh country, to supporting the ridiculous abortion law that violates several due process clauses.  And NY Post is for people who find Fox News too classy.  So keep following this 'investigation'.  You'll see it goes as far as Cyber Ninjas doing recounts. 
    If it's so dangerous,  why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects? Are the drug companies so bad at their jobs of poisoning us that it affects so few? Strange.  Maybe I shouldn't have taken the jabs considering this guy from Cologne or that bullshit video of that weird lady who was faking it.  Or maybe the side effects are in me,  waiting to come out 3 years later, like a time bomb. 
    The article talks about the German health minister..but you stuck to this guy from Cologne (very pretty city by the way)..
    ''why don't any of us on this board suffer from these side effects?''..really now??.. is that example if some people suffering from those??..
    there are side effects you like it or not..some people experience with this and some people doesn't..if you or anyone else you know dosen't have any issues that doesn't mean the problem is not real..
    Anesthesia has a death rate of 1/100k.  Is that a daily crime against humanity? How many medicines have a zero death rate?  None.  
    I made anesthesia once and i was so scared the previous night, lol..it's not the same and you know that..
    Explain to me how that's not the same.  The death rate for women on birth control pill due to clots is about 5/10,000.  How is that any different than the risks with the vaccine?  
    neither was the vaccine. did someone hold you down and administer it? why is that so hard to understand?
    Let's be fair here and acknowledge that some people had to get the vaccine to keep their employment, travel, etc....  I know people that took it only to keep their jobs. 
    I know. I was one of them. I get the argument he is making. But it wasn't LITERALLY forced. there was still a choice. a shit choice? yeah, but a choice nonetheless. 
    What was your choice Huge if you don't get it??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I agree. There were a lot of people compelled. And it was wrong. 

I am not as into the idea that anything nefarious was going on...I actually think there was some well-meaning intent that turned out to be really hasty. We make a lot of decisions that put lives in danger (almost every roadway expansion, for example).

I myself admit to going into the vaccination blindly and with fervor. I bought the "it's safe" line and didn't give it much other thought. Do I regret it? No. Do I think I played the odds correctly? Yes. Am I going to get vaccinations in the future? Probably. I definitely think some people are focused on the little risk at the expense of the big risk. And I definitely think if we were more able think collectively (as opposed to that good ol' American "I only care about me") we'd be better off. That all said, there are people who will suffer the rest of their lives because they essentially had no choice. It was wrong.
    Suffer for the rest of their lives?  Who are we talking about here?  The ones I have seen appear to be hoaxes, like that woman acting like a chicken on Twitter.  Do you personally know anyone suffering debilitating side effects that are going to be life long?
    Same on you..people suffering out there..if you don't know anyone that dosent mean NOTHING..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

And because i see the word ''antivaxxers'' very offen here..the right one is, ''antiliar''..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,482
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I know. I was one of them. I get the argument he is making. But it wasn't LITERALLY forced. there was still a choice. a shit choice? yeah, but a choice nonetheless. 
    lose my job. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    lose my job. 

and one you considered leaving for other reasons too, right?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Did the gov't make you get the vaccine?  My state and federal gov't didn't. 

However, we were made to get the Polio vaccine, as every child has had to do since the 50s, in order to attend public school.  The rate of anaphylaxis attributed to that vaccine is 2 per million doses.  This has led to deaths each year.  Considering our friend's very scientific statement that even ONE DEATH IN A BILLION DOSES IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, it seems quite clear that the word has been committing these crimes since the 50's.  

And you are a victim, since I'm sure you have had the polio vaccine.  And if you have kids, well then you're obviously a criminal too. 
    Again, really now??..your government didn't force you to get the vaccine??..
    you forgot the vaccine passwords and all those shits??..short memory..
    No, mind didn't.  Evidently yours did.  How bad was your reaction?  Are you disabled from it?
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    lose my job. 

and one you considered leaving for other reasons too, right?
    not sure how that's relevant, but yes. 

www.headstonesband.com

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I am not as into the idea that anything nefarious was going on...I actually think there was some well-meaning intent that turned out to be really hasty. We make a lot of decisions that put lives in danger (almost every roadway expansion, for example).

I myself admit to going into the vaccination blindly and with fervor. I bought the "it's safe" line and didn't give it much other thought. Do I regret it? No. Do I think I played the odds correctly? Yes. Am I going to get vaccinations in the future? Probably. I definitely think some people are focused on the little risk at the expense of the big risk. And I definitely think if we were more able think collectively (as opposed to that good ol' American "I only care about me") we'd be better off. That all said, there are people who will suffer the rest of their lives because they essentially had no choice. It was wrong.
    Suffer for the rest of their lives?  Who are we talking about here?  The ones I have seen appear to be hoaxes, like that woman acting like a chicken on Twitter.  Do you personally know anyone suffering debilitating side effects that are going to be life long?
    Same on you..people suffering out there..if you don't know anyone that dosent mean NOTHING..
    the point he's making is how do you know any of these videos are real? these videos remind me of those evangelical leaders that "cure" people and "cast the devil out of them", making them dance the funky chicken in the process. it's all bullshit.

there is no documented scientific proof that any of this is real. are vaccine injuries real? 100%. this is known factual science. do any vaccines cause the types of injuries that are shown in these videos? there is literally no peer viewed scientific data to support it that I've seen. 

www.headstonesband.com

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,510
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    weird the anti vaxxers/conspiracy theorists don't seem to care about the millions of deaths prevented by the vaccine. 
    Oh, sure. Prevented millions of deaths, billions of hospitalizations, but couldn't stop covid transmission. 

Do you have proof its a lie? Please share. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    AW124797 said:
    Oh, sure. Prevented millions of deaths, billions of hospitalizations, but couldn't stop covid transmission
    I've always been unsure of what transmission means. It could mean:
    1. DIRECT: If I have/carry covid and am vaxxed that my vax can stop transmission. I assume it cannot.
    2. INDIRECT: If we're all/mostly vaxxed transmission is going to slow down (no, not stop) because fewer of us will have it in the first place.
    I've assumed that when the "big news" hit that it doesn't stop/reduce transmission, it was about the Direct (#1). But if we were all vaxed, I'd think #2 would be key.  I'd suspect the vax requirement at the New Jersey festival in 2021 probably reduced my likelihood of getting covid. Not because the vax actually stops transmission directly but because very few people there had covid due to the vax? 

I hope this makes sense...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    lose my job. 
    So, blackmail..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:

since it has been proven that even if you vaccinate you transmit the virus..are you living in another universe??..
    and now think..how many vaccinate people get the virus with mild symptoms, they didn't know they had the virus and spread it??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

the point he's making is how do you know any of these videos are real? these videos remind me of those evangelical leaders that "cure" people and "cast the devil out of them", making them dance the funky chicken in the process. it's all bullshit.

there is no documented scientific proof that any of this is real. are vaccine injuries real? 100%. this is known factual science. do any vaccines cause the types of injuries that are shown in these videos? there is literally no peer viewed scientific data to support it that I've seen. 
    My point is not defending those videos..my point is, there is a real problem out there..people suffer, some serious, some not..
    it's not right to make general fun with those things..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

However, we were made to get the Polio vaccine, as every child has had to do since the 50s, in order to attend public school.  The rate of anaphylaxis attributed to that vaccine is 2 per million doses.  This has led to deaths each year.  Considering our friend's very scientific statement that even ONE DEATH IN A BILLION DOSES IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, it seems quite clear that the word has been committing these crimes since the 50's.  

And you are a victim, since I'm sure you have had the polio vaccine.  And if you have kids, well then you're obviously a criminal too. 
    No, mind didn't.  Evidently yours did.  How bad was your reaction?  Are you disabled from it?
    Don't trust our governments years now..didn't wait the virus thing to loose my trust to them..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Don't trust our governments years now..didn't wait the virus thing to loose my trust to them..
    You didn't answer the question.  Did your govt force you to get the vaccine? If so,  describe your debilitating reaction. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012
    edited May 2023

If the negative side effects of the vaccine were as widespread as some people believe, we would all know a lot more people suffering from them. 
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:

since it has been proven that even if you vaccinate you transmit the virus..are you living in another universe??..
    and now think..how many vaccinate people get the virus with mild symptoms, they didn't know they had the virus and spread it??..
    first, you chastise people all the time here for being what you perceive as "nasty" or even sarcastic. 

second, I'm not sure how many times this has to be explained:

-the vaccine will often mitigate symptoms
    -if you aren't symptomatic, you are less likely to spread it. 

you understand that sneezing as opposed to just plain breathing tends to be worse for spreading viruses, don't you?

www.headstonesband.com

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:

first, you chastise people all the time here for being what you perceive as "nasty" or even sarcastic. 

you understand that sneezing as opposed to just plain breathing tends to be worse for spreading viruses, don't you?
    Even if it didn't mitigate transmission, the reduction in hospitalizations and deaths alone due to the vaccine are a net gain, but for some reason that doesn't seem to register. 
    he doesn't seem to care that it saved millions of lives. all he cares about is the "lies" he believes were told. 

www.headstonesband.com

23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    lose my job. 
    So, blackmail..
    that's not blackmail. 

www.headstonesband.com

23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    lose my job. 
    So, blackmail..
    that's not blackmail. 
    What was it??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

You didn't answer the question.  Did your govt force you to get the vaccine? If so,  describe your debilitating reaction. 
    Of course they force me..if we want to get out for ten minutes during the lockdowns we have to send text to the state and take the permission to go out for shopping or anything..if we want to travel we need vaccine passports..they call it the pandemic of the unvaccinated but it was otherwise..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:

My character is me..my behavior is you..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

he doesn't seem to care that it saved millions of lives. all he cares about is the "lies" he believes were told. 
    I care but..
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/11/vaccinated-spread-the-coronavirus/620650/
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

But also..
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/brits-dying-tens-thousands-dont-29955386
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

edited May 2023
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.